Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Patriot Act

Chris5

Anyone know about the the Patriot Act might affect we Dinar Investors who come into a large amount of money? I've heard that the Gov may put a hold on the money to make sure it has no ties to terrorism. My response to that is that they also passed a law allowing individuals to invest in Iraq - the government owns Dinar - so perhaps there's no real problem? Anyone have any insight?

• Upvote 1

Guest Ratatap

People think that one is a conspiracy theorist if they think the government knows our business but just so some of you might be enlightened, go the main page of this site and go to the very bottom to see who is all online with Dinarvets. You will see Yahoo - Bing - Google - MSN - Ask (Owned by the CIA) and a few others. They may not be there all the time but their "Spiders" (actual term used to define a search tool used to scan your information on your site/computer) are always looking at anything connected to the internet. Now this is fact not Theory.....

These spiders will be in grey instead of blue like the rest of our names.

So as many have posted on here, be careful of what you say OR make sure you are willing to stand up to what you say.....

GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Jug, it's not even like it was 70 years ago !!

I'm with ya bud. I think the biggest thing we've lost is our anonimity. My business was my business, not our beloved governments. <_<

Ratatap-Time to call the pest control folks and get a spider spray done. :lol:B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone know about the the Patriot Act might affect we Dinar Investors who come into a large amount of money? I've heard that the Gov may put a hold on the money to make sure it has no ties to terrorism. My response to that is that they also passed a law allowing individuals to invest in Iraq - the government owns Dinar - so perhaps there's no real problem? Anyone have any insight?

Right now the US government IS THE TERRORIST, Cant trust them for DO DO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Everything is monitored...from cell phone conversations to this webiste forum....I can guarantee, just as sure as the RV is coming, that our tax dollars are paying for several agents to pose as members in this forum and others everyday...I wonder which ones of us it is...Hmmmmmmm

• Downvote 1

When I bought my dinar from whomever, not saying who, but i was required to provide a picture ID as well as a social for their security purposes. I got mine through a very legitimate currency exchange. Trust me the government knows where, who, how much that each of us has. They probably will have their satellites facing all you big dinar holders. Say legit pay your taxes to our demsocialocrasy. They are depending on us to pay china back... : ) But thank you Bush for giving a few of us educated people the ability to make a fortune and save the United States!! BUSH don't fail me now!!!!

• Upvote 2

OMG conspiracy, conspiracy. Patriot act, department of homeland security and Anti-Money Laundering rules is for $10,000 and above. Below that nobody needs to by law keep records of any purchase other than for IRS auditing of the company it self. So first of all if you buy a lot of dinar keep purchases under $10,000 for any type of deal. Also, any exchange that tells you to produce ID for less tell them have a good day and go to another. Lastly, in time of RV all of you 25k and 10k holders will have massive issues because of irs, patriot act etc. High taes and exchange fees. That is why it is good to buy 5,000 denomination and lower, 1k, 500, 250, 50 this is for the reason to do things progressively. All of you that think I am wrong will loose up to 45% in taxes.

I have bought dinar from many companies until I found the Best jidt.org

do your research before you speculate, maybe the government knows how many times you use the bathroom also. hahahahaha :D

OMG conspiracy, conspiracy. Patriot act, department of homeland security and Anti-Money Laundering rules is for $10,000 and above. Below that nobody needs to by law keep records of any purchase other than for IRS auditing of the company it self. So first of all if you buy a lot of dinar keep purchases under $10,000 for any type of deal. Also, any exchange that tells you to produce ID for less tell them have a good day and go to another. Lastly, in time of RV all of you 25k and 10k holders will have massive issues because of irs, patriot act etc. High taes and exchange fees. That is why it is good to buy 5,000 denomination and lower, 1k, 500, 250, 50 this is for the reason to do things progressively. All of you that think I am wrong will loose up to 45% in taxes.

do your research before you speculate, maybe the government knows how many times you use the bathroom also. hahahahaha :D

Taxes will be the same no matter what the amount and exchange fees will also be the same. Talk to an accountant.

• Upvote 1

Taxes will be the same no matter what the amount and exchange fees will also be the same. Talk to an accountant.

OK, maybe I am not as smart as you are. Maybe I do need to talk to an accountant or call someone but think about this. If you go to exchange 25,000 dinar for 25,000 USD you just got reported to the bank, irs, and a dozen other people. Now if you walk in with 1,000- 5,000 a day the bank knows you are exchanging but they do not care because by law they do not need to report it to anyone because it is under $10,000 laws are laws. Maybe you mean if you report your dinar all at once or if you state that you got several million dollars from an investment then it's all the same.

"I have bought dinar from many companies until I found the Best jidt.org"

Maybe the best they are but can't even spell "tomorrow" correctly. They wrote "tomArrow" when stating " Milk the cow tomarrow".....Just saying....

Edited by umbertino

I knew an older gentleman who had wrote a few books on artificial intelligence and their use in data mining, he was contstantly going back & forth to DC

so I know the Gov. is using advanced data mining techniques on the internet.

the guys name is Earl Cox and one of his websites is called Scianta.com

talking with him was very stimulating as his IQ was prob many times higher then mine.

OK, maybe I am not as smart as you are. Maybe I do need to talk to an accountant or call someone but think about this. If you go to exchange 25,000 dinar for 25,000 USD you just got reported to the bank, irs, and a dozen other people. Now if you walk in with 1,000- 5,000 a day the bank knows you are exchanging but they do not care because by law they do not need to report it to anyone because it is under $10,000 laws are laws. Maybe you mean if you report your dinar all at once or if you state that you got several million dollars from an investment then it's all the same.

so let me get this striaght...by you only holding small bills you think you wont be noticed by the irs? well let me see how your thousand visits to bank will look like.....assuming you have 1 million dinars....and all with small bills...once it rv's your going to ride to the bank and cash in 2 or 3 bills at a time through weeks at a time for months and probally even a little over a yeaar or so right?...ok...make since for someone to be lowkey and dodge from taxes...BUT...what if they say you only got 90 days? then what....or what even by the 4th or 5th time walkin into the bank the clerk and manage of the bank notice the same person every week cashin in dinars? sounds like to me you THOUGHT you were goin to get away lol...your no different from the rest of the world...pay your taxes and get over it...and by the way...you made a joke about the government watchin everytime we go to the restroom...well what if this site was being watched and just read what you said so now thier going through all your emails and tracing down your IP adress and now thier sittin ouside your house in a unmarked van with computers and satelites hearin everytime you make a call?......lol just kiddin hahaha.........but for real..what fi they was?

• Upvote 2

I don't know that I'm any smarter than you. 1. I don't have time to go to the bank everyday to cash in. 2. With the amount of Dinar I own, I would have to go in everyday for years. 3. I've been in it long enough to want to cash in at anything over .50 and be able to get out of this investment. 4. I will pay off taxes and pay off my debts. 5. Modestly retire to the point I can do what I like to do with regards to working to have plenty of time to enjoy my life as well as a job helping people. 6. When you report your income, you will still have to pay taxes on it, regardless. 7. Lastly, you are causing yourself more work to cash out the way you want to.