Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEALING VIPERS INFO TO ADD A POSSIBLE CONSPIRACY!

RichNick123

HERE IS VIPERS ORIGINAL POST:

Ok I can see alot of questions out there about the RV. There IS a strong possibility the RV could be figured in the 2011 budget. There are big questions on why the 2011 budget has not already cleared as they could do that in a day or two. There has to be a reason for the delay other than the Gov. Although it has not been varified as a fact as of yet that the 2011 budget will carry the RV we still need to look at the big picture right now. Iraq is being pressured by many different scources to RV. One of the big ones is the WTO. Even other M Eastern countries are wanting them to RV. It is a popular opinion they will have to RV soon and can not wait much longer one way or the other. We ALL need to keep watching for the signs that will indicate the coming of the RV. Stay focused and watch because someone over there will slip-up sooner or later with some info. Hang in there and I will pass on any news as soon as I get it. Keep the faith and hope for the best.

Read more:

I will add to that some thoughts I have had running around inside my dungeon of mind:

1. Maliki made side deals to assure Iraq's entrance to OPEC on his recent support gathering tour, prior to him being named PM.

A. He met with the key leaders who not only gave him support but, all except Iran, are the key players in OPEC!

2. Entering OPEC would add a minimum of 7-10 dollars a barrel onto Iraqi oil. This will add an additional 5.1 billion in revenue to Iraq's bottom line.

3. Shabibi is using his trip today and tomorrow to Harvard to also consult with other economic gurus to establish a new rate for the RV due to the increase of oil reserves and Irq possibly entering OPEC in 2011.

4. This I believe is one, not all, of the reasons for the delay. The 2011 budget will be impacted if Iraq can sell their oil throgh OPEC. It will solve many of their transportation and port issues with moving their oil as well. I beieve Shabibi's recent trips to New York, and now Harvard, are part of this scheme. Iraq is ready to burst forth on the economic front. The release of the border situation with Kuwait is another example, this will lift Chapter 7 and only 2 items stand between them and being able to enter OPEC and RV.

No factual evidence of this. This is my opinion alone. I have come to these conclusions by reasoning what options I would take if I were Iraq. Iraq is going to have to fulfill their agreement to sell the US their oil for around 35.00 USD a barrel and I believe they will mauever to maximize the rest of their oil revenue for their benefit. If they are part of OPEC they will be able to utilize the coming rate of around 100.00 or more dollars a barrel for the RV as well as their infrastructure and governmental needs.

• Upvote 14

Thanks for the report Viper! Very much appreciated! You guys

really have a wealth of knowledge concerning Iraq and the Global scene.

Hey RickNick....WOW...What if your conspiracy theory is correct???

How will the US maintain our currency position with OPEC?

With Iran taking over the presidency OPEC's organization in 2011,

where will this leave the US with its sanctions against Iran?