Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali on cnbc

jericho

Sorry I didn't paste link. New droid is nice but sometimes difficult on a site like this.

It may indeed be a year old but weren't we on the verge of an rv a year ago,

much like we are now. Plus, I would think getting nat.'l at any point would have

been an opportunity to at least say there is speculation that a revaluation could occur.

Do the same you tube search and check into how jack deangelis has changed his position and why.

Not trying to crop up negatives, but due diligence says to explore all angles. I hope someone can refute

my findings with something other than conspiracy theory or government gag orders. Its all coming to a head

and feels more like I need to plan my excuses for playing the role of sucker than working on

cas out plans.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Search word was dinar on youtube. Ran across ali in a cnbc interview. He never mentions the term revaluation.

In fact, he states that it will take TIME for the value of the dinar to rise naturally based on assets and stability.

He is very smart. The longer it takes the more money he makes.

• Upvote 2

Search word was dinar on youtube. Ran across ali in a cnbc interview. He never mentions the term revaluation.

In fact, he states that it will take TIME for the value of the dinar to rise naturally based on assets and stability.

That is ancient and has been shown on this site a thousand times.

• Upvote 1

Hey frank, been on here a while and never saw it. My bad. So, how about some of your ancient

wisdom on jack deangelis. He started w/ all the reasoning that sold me. And btw the 1st intro I had was from

a well respected, in the know power player. Now mr D is saying that his military connection for intel

is saying the game has changed and we who hold actual currency in large denoms are going to get screwed.

What's worse is he alludes to currency brokers and the game they're playing.

Sorry no link, but a man of your experience should be able to locate it on you tube. What do I know though

just a newbie...at least as far as registering to post.

• Upvote 1

Actually Jericho this particular video has been on Ali's own site for just over 2 years now .. it's from early in 2008 . So , to answer your question there was no rumor of a revalue at the time of this video interview. :D

• Upvote 3

Hey thanks. That makes me feel better about ali, but i'm still awfully curious about

jack deangelis' change of heart. I do take all this in stride. I'm not nay-sayer.

I just like to try and digest all thoeries. This guy was once right where i'm staying.

I just wonder about the change of heart.

• Upvote 1

I thought Ali was on some radio show a year or so ago...I didn't know anything about CNBC......but I don't trust Ali or anyone that sells dinars just my way of thinking...they are in the business of making money and Ali is worth millions upon millions........he is a great businessman and may be a fine person....I bought my dinars from Safedinar and don't trust them as well...I made the decision to take a chance on a risky investment.......think about it most trade companies have to have their money by cashier check upon deliver.......I think some now take credit cards after sales most likely went south.......I do hope we are close to an RV soon but I have been up many nights through the last several years on RV watch to suddenly find out there was bad intel,etc. So I will wait anxsiouly for a rate on the forex exchange......But I still enjoy dinar sights to sort out the wild expectations......I really get a kick out of the great GET team, I wonder do they actually have members.......wonder how much their commission is from the trade companies.....are they connected to dinartrade???? and I enjoy Medic.....the strict no nonsense guy........and my favorite Possum who must be in hibernation....please come out and give me your take Possum I want you to be the one that nails this RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Oh I wish Adam would come out and play more often he actually is the most intelligent of all......I like Frank too but I have to skip so much of his post way too long for me stay focused but very nice guy........I wish we heard more from Grooval......her posts are very good.....I wonder if she got to popular on Medic's site???.......happy holiday season to all and may we all get our wish.....

• Upvote 2

I thought Ali was on some radio show a year or so ago...I didn't know anything about CNBC......but I don't trust Ali or anyone that sells dinars just my way of thinking...they are in the business of making money and Ali is worth millions upon millions........he is a great businessman and may be a fine person....I bought my dinars from Safedinar and don't trust them as well...I made the decision to take a chance on a risky investment.......think about it most trade companies have to have their money by cashier check upon deliver.......I think some now take credit cards after sales most likely went south.......I do hope we are close to an RV soon but I have been up many nights through the last several years on RV watch to suddenly find out there was bad intel,etc. So I will wait anxsiouly for a rate on the forex exchange......But I still enjoy dinar sights to sort out the wild expectations......I really get a kick out of the great GET team, I wonder do they actually have members.......wonder how much their commission is from the trade companies.....are they connected to dinartrade???? and I enjoy Medic.....the strict no nonsense guy........and my favorite Possum who must be in hibernation....please come out and give me your take Possum I want you to be the one that nails this RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Oh I wish Adam would come out and play more often he actually is the most intelligent of all......I like Frank too but I have to skip so much of his post way too long for me stay focused but very nice guy........I wish we heard more from Grooval......her posts are very good.....I wonder if she got to popular on Medic's site???.......happy holiday season to all and may we all get our wish.....

groove gal is Justhopin now :)

• Upvote 1

Hey frank, been on here a while and never saw it. My bad. So, how about some of your ancient

wisdom on jack deangelis. He started w/ all the reasoning that sold me. And btw the 1st intro I had was from

a well respected, in the know power player. Now mr D is saying that his military connection for intel

is saying the game has changed and we who hold actual currency in large denoms are going to get screwed.

What's worse is he alludes to currency brokers and the game they're playing.

Sorry no link, but a man of your experience should be able to locate it on you tube. What do I know though

just a newbie...at least as far as registering to post.

Adam Montana is basically the only IQD authority I listen to. He tells it like it is. If there is no news he doesnt post any. A lot of people on this site have not read his book, which is probably why they are stressing.

• Upvote 2

if you only listen to adam and he's not communicating on new developments

then how do you know what the heck is really going on. My apologies but sounds like you

are more closed minded than those that seem to irk you.

I'm just curious as to why the guy did a 180? You won't hurt my feelings i'm invested and pulling

for rv. No I didn't buy/read adams book. I'm a teacher and was busy scraping change to buy dinar.

Oh and teaching my students to carefully examine possible outcomes and solutions, even

if it means entertaining a notion that you don't like or agree with.

• Upvote 2

First, I don't discuss this investment w/ students. Perhaps not unethical, but far too risky for my taste.

I do teach them how to process information though.

So here's the part that is definately wierd. Other than calling jack deangelis a quack or saying that

he's conspiring to drive down speculation, nobody is willing offer perspective on his change of heart.

No offense to the people that I read and like on here, but his "new" intel is just as valid and backed

up in the same manner as everything else i'm reading/seeing. Remember, this an abrupt change

from believing (based on facts) like we all do. And yes, I still do.

If Ali knows at some point in time the Dinar is going to RV why does he keep selling it?

Seriously? It's because he's a currency dealer and there are regulations in place to prevent them from mixing currency purchased for business with personal holdings. So he can't just suddenly say all the dinar he has for sale now belongs to him personally. But I'm sure that as he makes his millions selling dinar he does indeed use that money to buy some for himself. And yes, this has been explained numerous times on the forums.