Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med chat 11/18/2010 @ 4:45 pm EST

syzygy

Med:

OK

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LANACHY

HIS WORDS TO ME WAS

THAT IRAQ IS ABOUT TO LIFT THE LID ON THE DINAR

HE IS SHAKING THE TREE FOR ME RIGHT NOW

CALLING SOME OF THE BANKS

TO FIND OUT AT THE CORP LEVEL

WHAT THEY MAY HAVE HEARD

HE WILL CALL ME BACK WHEN HE IS DONE

ALSO

HE EXPLAINED WHY

CBI HAD TO GO TO THE MOF

FOR ASSETS

HE SAID THE ASSETS THEY REQUESTED

WERE THE GOLD BULLION

AND THE OIL AND GAS

WHICH IS EST. AT 4.2 TRILLION

HE SAID THEY HAVE ABOUT 5 TRILLION USD IN AVAILABLE ASSETS

AND BASED ON THE LAWS OF CBI

WHICH STATE THEY

MUST HAVE 25%

ASSETS TO COVER A RATE OF EXCHANGE

HE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO COVER THE .86

THAT THEY HAVE SPOKEN OF

HE ALSO SAID OR CONFIRMED

MY THINKING ON THE NOMINAL VALUE

THE NOMINAL VALUE IS

AND HE SAID IF YOU REMOVE 3 ZERO'S FROM IT

IT IS .86

HE SAID HE READ SOME OF THE REDICULOUS POSTS

THAT ARE OUT THERE

ON $5 PLUS BEING REPORTED ON MY DV SITE

IT IS A SHAME HE SAID THAT PEOPLE KNOW SO LITTLE

Med says to (16:43:40):

BUT YET SEEM TO THINK THEY CAN RATIONALIZE THAT RATE

Med says to (16:43:55):

ACTUALLY

Med says to (16:43:58):

I PUT IT NICELY

Med says to (16:44:05):

HE DIDN'T SAY IT THAT WAY

Med says to (16:44:13):

BUT I AM NOT INTO THE INSULTS TODAY

Med says to (16:44:20):

I AM IN TOO GOOD A MOOD

HE ALSO SAID

STAY WITH YOUR LOCAL BANK

ON CASHING IN

THEY WILL DO YOU THE BEST

NOT TO GO TO A BROKER

THAT IS ALSO MY OPINION

AND I HAVE STUCK WITH IT

I THINK WE HAVE MADE ALL THESE BROKERS MILLIONAIRES

AND I AM GIVING IT BACK TO MY COMMUNITY

SORRY BUT THAT IS MY OPINION

dont shoot the messenger...just passing info along...syzygy

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I've been reading this Med guy for the month and a half or so that I've been involved. What I've noticed is that he rarely, if at all announces a rate or date and pretty much spends his time looking at facts and debunking rumors. Do I have the wrong take on this guy? Just seems like he isnt like the usual pumper we hear a lot from.

• Upvote 3

?, the .86, will that be the $3 RV or just the .86 (cents)?

Med is saying the rv amount will be 86 cents.

I have always pretty well agreed with his thinking on this, after all these articles are so often referring to removing the zero's, & removing the zero's off the "THE NOMINAL VALUE .00086", thus making the rate 86 cents, to me is very logical!

• Upvote 2

Med is saying the rv amount will be 86 cents.

I have always pretty well agreed with his thinking on this, after all these articles are so often referring to removing the zero's, & removing the zero's off the "THE NOMINAL VALUE .00086", thus making the rate 86 cents, to me is very logical!

I love it lets just get r done!

Med have been saying .86 for over two years now. The reason why so many folks left his site.

After reviewing all the infos , listening to Scooter who perfectly understand the concept of budgetary principles far more than Med, l come to agree that the rate will not come out so low but more than 3. 22. possibly 3.47, just behind Kuwait. By God Grace, we shall soon see who is right on this rate issue.

• Upvote 4

Folks,

$ .86 is stating the obvious fact! In order for the country to substantiate there place in the world (regarding currency, WTO and IMF) they will need to announce a higher rate to what the surrounding countries (ie dinar) are currently placed. . . . If the rate is too low then Iraq will be back in Chapter VII. .think about it. . dont stear away from the fact the this is the richest country with the highest valued assets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Med have been saying .86 for over two years now. The reason why so many folks left his site.

After reviewing all the infos , listening to Scooter who perfectly understand the concept of budgetary principles far more than Med, l come to agree that the rate will not come out so low but more than 3. 22. possibly 3.47, just behind Kuwait. By God Grace, we shall soon see who is right on this rate issue.

I agree you need to read between the lines. MD's contact has wonderful and believable news regarding the "when", but the rate is a pure guess and not shared as a quote only an explanation of CBI's needing the release of assets. Just IMHO.

• Upvote 2

YOU KNOW........................AS COCKY AND AROGANT AND EGOTISTICAL THEY HAVE PROVEN ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION,

I BELIEVE, AND THIS IS MY OPINION. WILL BE HIGHER THAN KUWAIT.

AND WHY? BECAUSE KUWAIT TOLD THEM TO KEEP THEIR RATE UNDER THEM AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT BE NO MORE THAN 11 CENTS ABOVE THEM, I CAN SEE THEM PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, ON THIS AS WELL...............................BECAUSE IT IS JUST THEIR NATURE...............................

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I FEEL I'D BE MORE SURPRISED IF THEY DIDN'T DO IT. BECAUSE, IF YOU NOTICE, THEY HAVE DONE THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING THAT THEY WERE ASKED AND/OR TOLD TO DO.

JUST MY TAKE ON IT. AND YOU MAY SAY WHY? I SAY THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON. THEY WOULD DO IT JUST CAUSE THEY CAN.

THEY WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGHT THEY ARE THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LET ANY ONE BULLY THEM.

THEY HAVE ALREADY BE BULLIED FOR DECADES.

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 7

All you folks "thinking" more than a $1.00 out of the shoot, are going to be very disappointed .... has anyone seen in writing an article saying Kuwait said it had to be near their's? If so, please enlighten me and point me in the right direction and I'll issue an apology for doubting. At this time Iraq is little more than a Third World country with natural resources that have not even been tapped to anywhere near their full POTENTIAL .... note I capitalized POTENTIAL!!!!! Educate yourself and do a simple search on "How is the value of a currency determined?" .... then my friends, you will realize that $0.86 would be an incredible gift!!!!!!! Come back to earth and be happy with whatever amount it RV's at.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

All you folks "thinking" more than a $1.00 out of the shoot, are going to be very disappointed .... has anyone seen in writing an article saying Kuwait said it had to be near their's? If so, please enlighten me and point me in the right direction and I'll issue an apology for doubting. At this time Iraq is little more than a Third World country with natural resources that have not even been tapped to anywhere near their full POTENTIAL .... note I capitalized POTENTIAL!!!!! Educate yourself and do a simple search on "How is the value of a currency determined?" .... then my friends, you will realize that $0.86 would be an incredible gift!!!!!!! Come back to earth and be happy with whatever amount it RV's at.

AMEN............. I DO BELIEVE .86 IS VERY REALISTIC THOUGH............ THEY NEED TO START SOMEWHERE............AND THAT SOMEWHERE ISNT IN THE 3.00 CATAGORIE IMO........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

YOU KNOW........................AS COCKY AND AROGANT AND EGOTISTICAL THEY HAVE PROVEN ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION,

I BELIEVE, AND THIS IS MY OPINION. WILL BE HIGHER THAN KUWAIT.

AND WHY? BECAUSE KUWAIT TOLD THEM TO KEEP THEIR RATE UNDER THEM AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT BE NO MORE THAN 11 CENTS ABOVE THEM, I CAN SEE THEM PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, ON THIS AS WELL...............................BECAUSE IT IS JUST THEIR NATURE...............................

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I FEEL I'D BE MORE SURPRISED IF THEY DIDN'T DO IT. BECAUSE, IF YOU NOTICE, THEY HAVE DONE THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING THAT THEY WERE ASKED AND/OR TOLD TO DO.

JUST MY TAKE ON IT. AND YOU MAY SAY WHY? I SAY THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON. THEY WOULD DO IT JUST CAUSE THEY CAN.

THEY WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGHT THEY ARE THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LET ANY ONE BULLY THEM.

THEY HAVE ALREADY BE BULLIED FOR DECADES.

DRAVMORRIS2

Can you point me to a link that can backup your statment "BECAUSE KUWAIT TOLD THEM TO KEEP THEIR RATE UNDER THEM AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT BE NO MORE THAN 11 CENTS ABOVE THEM"

I would love to see that. Thanks!