Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar denominations??

gmoney1217

Hey everyone! i'll be honest, I'm completely new to all of this. I work at a bank so i've been hearing these rumors and doing my research the past month.

I'm about to purchase 1,000,000 dinar (actually tomorrow). my question is...is it smarter to get the larger denominations or the smaller?

I figured it'd be all the same, but after reading on here a bit, it looks like it'll make a difference after RV.

I wanna do the smart thing! HELP!!!!!!

thanks for any help anyone may offer!

Hey everyone! i'll be honest, I'm completely new to all of this. I work at a bank so i've been hearing these rumors and doing my research the past month.

I'm about to purchase 1,000,000 dinar (actually tomorrow). my question is...is it smarter to get the larger denominations or the smaller?

I figured it'd be all the same, but after reading on here a bit, it looks like it'll make a difference after RV.

I chose to get some of both.

well i can buy 5's, 10's and 25's now from a particular site.

unless there's something new happening sunday that i'm unaware of??? please let me know if there is!

I do not believe there is anything lower than the 50 dinar note in the currently used currency. If you're seeing smaller denoms they're probably old and totally worthless.

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday

my fault... i meant 25k, 10k, and 5k

thats what i was trying to decide between

any recommendations on where to buy? im pretty sure where i'm getting them from is legit...but would love some opinions...

I've used Dinar Trade on 2 occasions. Both went extremely smooth.

• Upvote 2

emot-questioned.gif

Most sites you get them a tad cheaper in 25k notes, that's what I would do. I wouldn't wait till Sunday. If you have the money and want in, I'd do it as soon as possible. I don't have any inside information, but it looks like something MAY happen soon.

I would listen to Keipher. Just suppose the RV does happen on Sunday, Nov 21, which is at the end of their current holiday they are celebrating and the first work day of their week. If you had not purchased prior to then and gotten an order number, you would be out of luck for the low lock-in price.

I've used only Dinar Trade and been happy with them. So far as which denoimination, i.e., 25K, 10K or 5K, the price is more expensive for the 5K thea the 10K, and the 10K is more expensive than the 25K. I think it has to do with initial shipment from Iraq and what can be loaded on a pallet. All of these notes are considered the 'large' denomionations that they want to get out of circulation ASAP. So unless you want to do some gifting with the 5K notes I would say to go with the 25K. Also, don't overlook the "Reserve' feature, but do read it carefully.

• Upvote 1

What bank do you work at and what have you been hearing?

Is it from Customers?

Is it from the bank employees?

Is it from Management?

Just wondering. :unsure:

don't exactly wanna say who i work for...lol just for my jobs sake

but its been from customers. i work in a very wealthy part of town...and most have been coming in saying we'll be carrying the dinar soon lol

i've heard small talk between managers..but nothing thats too valuable

I would listen to Keipher. Just suppose the RV does happen on Sunday, Nov 21, which is at the end of their current holiday they are celebrating and the first work day of their week. If you had not purchased prior to then and gotten an order number, you would be out of luck for the low lock-in price.

I've used only Dinar Trade and been happy with them. So far as which denoimination, i.e., 25K, 10K or 5K, the price is more expensive for the 5K thea the 10K, and the 10K is more expensive than the 25K. I think it has to do with initial shipment from Iraq and what can be loaded on a pallet. All of these notes are considered the 'large' denomionations that they want to get out of circulation ASAP. So unless you want to do some gifting with the 5K notes I would say to go with the 25K. Also, don't overlook the "Reserve' feature, but do read it carefully.

thanks for the info! i actually already reserved 1,000,000 5k dinars. should i try to change it to 25k? or does it really matter?

i may contact dinartrade and see if i can change it to 25k

• Upvote 1

thanks for the info! i actually already reserved 1,000,000 5k dinars. should i try to change it to 25k? or does it really matter?

i may contact dinartrade and see if i can change it to 25k

That's up to you. If you had bought outright I would say leave it be. I don't know whether you can change a reserve order once it has been accepted. I suppose you could ask. The last 90% will cost you more than if you had purchased the 25K denomionation, just as did your 10%. If you aren't going to do something in one big step after the RV you will have more flexibility with the 5k notes.

• Upvote 1

don't exactly wanna say who i work for...lol just for my jobs sake

but its been from customers. i work in a very wealthy part of town...and most have been coming in saying we'll be carrying the dinar soon lol

i've heard small talk between managers..but nothing thats too valuable

Thank you for the honest answers!