Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why would someone go out on a limb and post something that they don't have true info about?

Sun City

Why would someone go out on a limb and post something that they don't have true info about?

I know that it's a rumor but I heard from my cousins mailman who heard from his neighbor who talked to the bank manager that knew of a camel trainer from the circus could wisper to camels and get intel straight from Iraq!!

This is what I heard even though it is a rumor!!!!! go RV!!

Damn this is not rumors its comedy!!

we should have a comedy and entertainment section on the site for such jibberish!

Why wouldn't everyone that went to the post that was bogus just bombard the bogus poster with bad marks???? I mean everyone!

I know it is fun to read the rumors and get excited but there is so much monkey mudd being posted I think that every one would get

ticked reading it.

So what do you think?

P.S. No disrespect to any members by this post!

No bashing intended or trash talk just questions!

Edited by Sun City
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I know that it's a rumor but I heard from my cousins mailman who heard from his neighbor who talked to the bank manager that knew of a camel trainer from the circus could wisper to camels and get intel straight from Iraq!!

we should have a comedy and entertainment section on the site for such jibberish!

Why wouldn't everyone that went to the post that was bogus just bombard the bogus poster with bad marks???? I mean everyone!

I know it is fun to read the rumors and get excited but there is so much monkey mudd being posted I think that every one would get

ticked reading it.

So what do you think?

I think you should consider a step back from the computer, "monkey mudd" doesn't sound very pleasant. But I believe releasing endorphins has some benefit ;)

I do however agree that some of the responses, much like this one are sort of ridiculous and do not add much to the conversation :D

• Upvote 3

Sun City

In some cases on here you will find that because people never have to face each other and can hide behind a computer screen they tend to not care about how things affect the emotions of other good members on here so they get off on making up things to draw attention to themselves!! :(

Bump

• Upvote 6

ticked reading it.

So what do you think?

P.S. No disrespect to any members by this post!

No bashing intended or trash talk just questions!

Its a regular occurence here.

• Upvote 1

Sun City

In some cases on here you will find that because people never have to face each other and can hide behind a computer screen they tend to not care about how things affect the emotions of other good members on here so they get off on making up things to draw attention to themselves!! :(

Bump

I understand but the posts don't always come from newbies. Sometimes these posts come from people that have numerous posts.

Obviously I posted a goofy quote since I did not want to direct this post at any one poster but you have to admit there are some posts that are straight out unbelievable.

Monkey Mud shakes. New at Dairy Queen. B)

I thought it was appropriate!

I guess I'm always surprised at how worked up folks get when they read something they don't like or disagree with. I just move on to the next. My fear is that folks that might have something good to add won't because it can be a tough crowd in here.

or when a post gets pulled by the powers that be for no reason and no explanation, other than maybe it said something they don't like or whatever.

I guess I'm always surprised at how worked up folks get when they read something they don't like or disagree with. I just move on to the next. My fear is that folks that might have something good to add won't because it can be a tough crowd in here.

Thank you for your response.

Just to clear it up I am not worked up just floored that so many posts don't get totaly destroyed with negitive marks when the rumor is just so whimsy!

Like......

The guy I got my lunch from in the drive through says the dinar is RVing right now while he is giving me my fries! He says that it is going to hit a $9.76. He also says that's a whole lotta hamburgers!

Why would someone post something that would be so unbelievable even if it is in the rumors section?

This is why we need a comedy section.

JMO :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I remember when MED was the man and everyone LOVED him..... Then he was wrong about something and now everyone hates him.

I remember when Rudy was the man and everyone LOVED him..... Now everyone hates him.

I could go on and on but suffice it to say...... If your a self-proclaimed GURU or even a people appointed GURU, you better be 100% right or this crowd will eat you alive......

I sure hope that Steve1 and zzzzzzzzz never have to face some of the hate that gets tossed around here.

I for one enjoy reading EVERYONES opinion, rumor, intel etc........ and if it doesn't pan out, oh well!!!!

I guess I just have a life outside of Dinar Land.......................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I remember when MED was the man and everyone LOVED him..... Then he was wrong about something and now everyone hates him.

I remember when Rudy was the man and everyone LOVED him..... Now everyone hates him.

I could go on and on but suffice it to say...... If your a self-proclaimed GURU or even a people appointed GURU, you better be 100% right or this crowd will eat you alive......

I sure hope that Steve1 and zzzzzzzzz never have to face some of the hate that gets tossed around here.

I for one enjoy reading EVERYONES opinion, rumor, intel etc........ and if it doesn't pan out, oh well!!!!

I guess I just have a life outside of Dinar Land.......................

Pretty spot on there dude.