Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OTHMAN: THE DISTRIBUTION OF CABINET POSTS AFTER THE FEAST

Dinerry

Article Date : Wednesday November 17 2010

The Article :

Deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, Wednesday, that the Commission on the distribution of ministerial positions will start operation for the selection of ministers next government after the Eid al-Adha, and that the Kurds did not agree so far on the positions they like, pointing to the existence of an agreement in principle to grant positions of the security ministries to people technocrats.

Mahmoud Othman, said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “Committee for political blocs competent distribution of ministerial posts will begin its work after the Eid al-Adha to agree on the candidates of each block to take over those positions,” pointing to “the absence of an official position of the blocks of Kurdistan on the names and positions that you want it “.

The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Bayan Jabr said in an interview for “Alsumaria News” earlier in the day, the political blocs have formed a committee in charge of the distribution of ministerial posts according to the quotas and the points obtained by each cluster, indicating that it “will determine the share of each block of ministries for the selection of Minister “.

Othman explained that the “Kurdish blocs meetings will be held after the Eid holiday to deal with each other on the ministerial positions, and will submit its claims to the Prime Minister,” POINTING TO "THE EXISTENCE OF INFORMAL CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE DESIRE OF KURDS TAKE OVER THE MINISTRIES OF OIL AND FINANCE."

The leader of the Kurdish independent “Kurdish blocs reached an agreement in principle is to give people the security ministries to technocrats, professionals do not belong to political parties and clear,” he says.

And technocrats Are The intellectual elite, which is characterized by science and specialization in the tasks entrusted to them, and are often affiliated to political parties?.

The National Alliance, announced on the lips of MP Hassan Sinead, in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, last Sunday, the formation of the Committee on Graduate expanded to develop a mechanism for the distribution of political partners, according to the elections and a points system according to certain agreed upon with the other blocs.

In another context, the minister said, “and that negotiations with a mass change to return to the Kurdistan Alliance,” noting that “these negotiations are about political reforms and some of the laws in the parliament of Kurdistan.”

The mass change in the Iraqi parliament has announced, on 29 October last, for its withdrawal from the coalition of Kurdish blocs on background reject the ruling parties in the Territory of the project in which the body demands President to the people of Kurdistan and the ways to develop the democratic process in the region, and showed the cluster it will work in the future in the Iraqi parliament independently.

On the claim block and change the position of the Kurdish Deputy Prime Minister, Osman considered that “the cluster is part of the Kurdish Alliance, and if not returned to the Kurdistan Alliance, she would take her actions as an independent bloc and has the right to request is consistent with the points of the election.”

The MDC, which operates eight seats in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, 25 seats in the Kurdistan Parliament demanded atheist th of this month awarded the post of prime minister in the government formed after the upcoming holiday of Eid, indicating that it has developed a plan to negotiate on the government positions.

And reached the Iraqi political blocs in the atheist th of this month an agreement to form a government of national partnership after a series of meetings held in accordance with the initiative Barzani, and culminated in the agreement have spoken of the blocks to the Council of Representatives the same day which saw the election of a speaker and two deputies, in addition to the President of the Republic, which cost Nuri al-Maliki by an informal form a government.

Also saw the meeting of the Council of Representatives the second took place two days after the session to elect presidencies vote on the activation of the agreements reached by the masses in their meetings within the initiative Barzani, including raising the ablation of the members of the Iraqi List, was also a discussion of the rules of procedure of the Council, and agreed to form committees to discuss issues Barzani and the decisions of the initiative within one month before the trial is adjourned until the atheist of the month of November.

Nor is mandated Nuri al-Maliki officially only after the issuance of a presidential decree by President al-Maliki officially assigned to him to form a government.

ACCORDING TO THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION TO BE THE NEW PRESIDENT THAT THE COST TO THE LARGEST BLOC IN PARLIAMENT TO FORM A GOVERNMENT AND CHOOSE A PRIME MINISTER WITHIN 15 DAYS OF THE ELECTION, SHOULD THE PRIME MINISTER TO FORM A COALITION GOVERNMENT AND WILL NOMINATE THE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF MINSTERS WITHIN 30 DAYS.

If the Prime Minister-designate fails to form a government at the scheduled time should be on the president of the republic OF ANOTHER PERSON within 15 days to form a government.

The text of the NEW PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE HAS 30 DAYS TO FORM A COALITION AND THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS, GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CONSIDER THE NEW LIST TO GET CANDIDATES FOR MINISTRIAL POSITIONS AND PROGRAMS APPROVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES by an absolute majority.

http://bit.ly/dbdTgS

Ah. Okay. Formed by Sunday the 21st, probably. Good. It IS within 15 days of the election. And then has 30 days, which means December 21st. I think Maliki really really wants to keep his job. He is pushing, and making headway very well.

GO RV!

:P

Thanks Dinerry.....but could they have more flippin holidays?.....i read somewhere Maliki wants to make his nomination day another one....lmbo

I guess after the RV, I wont care

Btw....good post...thanks again

Edited by cris

Thanks Dinerry.....but could they have more flippin holidays?.....i read somewhere Maliki wants to make his nomination day another one....lmbo

I guess after the RV, I wont care

Btw....good post...thanks again

I'd say let him make it a holiday, AS LONG AS THEY GET IT DONE. Know what i mean Vern? ;)

Thanks Dinerry. B)

Article Date : Wednesday November 17 2010

Ah. Okay. Formed by Sunday the 21st, probably. Good. It IS within 15 days of the election. And then has 30 days, which means December 21st. I think Maliki really really wants to keep his job. He is pushing, and making headway very well.

I think it would be a total of 30 period, starting from November 7th or 8th has been my impression.