Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The RV Rate

wmawhite

As of Monday they had Not passed any Budget=

Home / Baghdad, Economy, Latest News / 2011 budget to be approved soon – official 2011 budget to be approved soon –November 15, 2010 - 05:43:32

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A member of the Dawlat al-Qanoon, Ali al-Shalah, said on Monday that the 2011 budget will be approved soon.

“The Iraqi parliament sent last Saturday a letter to the Iraqi government, asking it to speed up sending the 2011 budget,” al-Shalah told Aswat al-Iraq news agency, noting that the budget will be ready in the coming few days.

“The next budget will be better than the 2010 budget,” he added.

SH (P) http://en.aswataliraq.info

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think it's a PROPOSAL.BUT I'm NOT SURE. I'm waiting to see an Offical Announcement telling us what it will be once They get a Final Approval.

Ok all you sage "Dinarian RV" watchers! I'm saying hello and I am very very new to this game. For all the smarts I have, I am trying to understand all the excitement. I have invested some very hard earned money (VHEM) on this thing with a trusted friend who is boasting a major ROI for my VHEM. I would like someone to help me clearly understand what I have just done, and what should I expect after the RV say with $100K US :blink: of VHEM. I'm pleading hear for some SOUND advice to glean and get excited abvout. :blink:

Sincere Thanks

ECMPREZ1

hehe, frustrating isn't it? After this is over (ending in the RV, of course), I shall refrain from using any words that have the letters "RV" together, in that order...like "nerve"...or "Harvey"...or "curve"..."larva"...wink.gif

:lol: I agree. The only "RV" I want to hear about is the "RV" I plan on getting to drive around and see this great country of ours close up! :P

• Upvote 1

Ok all you sage "Dinarian RV" watchers! I'm saying hello and I am very very new to this game. For all the smarts I have, I am trying to understand all the excitement. I have invested some very hard earned money (VHEM) on this thing with a trusted friend who is boasting a major ROI for my VHEM. I would like someone to help me clearly understand what I have just done, and what should I expect after the RV say with $100K US :blink: of VHEM. I'm pleading hear for some SOUND advice to glean and get excited abvout. :blink:

Sincere Thanks

ECMPREZ1

emc....buy Adam's book and educate yourself a little.

if you try and navigate through this forum you'll get mightily confused, but with the background Adams book could provide you will be able to stear through the BS with ease....

and then pay attention the news reports and just read a lot...there are a lot that post that should just remain silent and read as well. learn to find those that contribute with sound intel and disregard the rest...

above all remain calm and collected and don't panic over every little rumor that shows up on the screen...

when conference calls show up, join and listen and learn as much as you can...

your in for a great ride...hang on tight.

pegasusone

• Upvote 1

Sincere Thanks

ECMPREZ1

Well the obvious thing is that it depends on how much VHEM you have tied up into this ( the average is somewhere around 2 to 3 grand .) That being said , if things go the way we want them to ( and thats of course a very big if with Iraq ...lol) the potential ROI is as much as 3300 % or more ( 1 million IQD could possibly return as much as $ 3.3 million .) Is that enough to be excited about ? :lol:

Edited by Uncle Barkie

Sincere Thanks

ECMPREZ1

if you try and navigate through this forum you'll get mightily confused, but with the background Adams book could provide you will be able to stear through the BS with ease....

and then pay attention the news reports and just read a lot...there are a lot that post that should just remain silent and read as well. learn to find those that contribute with sound intel and disregard the rest...

above all remain calm and collected and don't panic over every little rumor that shows up on the screen...

pegasusone

Pegasusone - I think the N00B's first post was stating he/she bought $100k USD....

In the future provide such N00BS that are that invested with your bank account #, SS#, etc :lol: :lol:

Just having a little fun....

but dude has "Prez" in his handle.. just sayin'... :blink:

Show some respect :lol:

- Fresh :D

Not to make anyone mad or upset...but you also have to give into consideration Kuwait dinar, Kuwait doesn't want the IQD to be to much lower than the KWD because if it does it is going to really mess with the economy for both Kuwait and Iraq. Plus what ever it comes in at we should all be thankful---it can't and won't be about what we want, its about what the Iraq & its people need, we are just here for the ride of our lives.

I've seen that kind of logic used a few times and i'd like to know whether anyone actually knows this for sure or whether it is just someone's opinion. When/where did someone from Kuwait state all of this.........

pegasusone

Thanks so very much. Point of fact, I did get Adams book and listened to his videoconf. Just today. I will get off of his site for a while and study his book. Thanks again. ECMPREZ1 ;)

The Future for the Iraqi Dinar

Posted on 21 October 2010. Tags: dinar, IQD, iraqi dinar, re-denomination, re-valuation, Redenomination, revaluation

We get many enquiries at Iraq Business News relating to the future of the Iraqi dinar (IQD), for example:

Will the Iraqi dinar increase in value?

Will the currency be re-denominated, dropping the ‘three zeros’?

Is it wise to buy Iraqi dinar?

Firstly, Iraq Business News is not in a position to give investment advice. Our mission is to provide our readers with the highest quality information on the business and economy of Iraq. We hope that this information will be useful to decision-makers at all levels.

Regarding the dinar, we do not have a crystal ball, but in the past the ramping up of petroleum production has often caused currencies to rise, and it is certainly the plan over the coming years to greatly expand Iraq’s oil and gas output.

Experts debate whether re-denominating the currency (dropping the zeros) would help the economy or change the underlying valuation of the currency, and we present all sides of that debate.

Investors might want to consider transaction costs when buying and selling dinars, and in the event of a possible re-denomination, the costs and practicalities of trading each 1,000 ‘current’ dinars for one ‘new’ dinar.

We would recommend that investors get professional advice before putting any money at risk.

As always, we will inform readers via the Iraq Business News website as soon as we have anything relevant to report.

Best Wishes,

Your Iraq Business News Team.

Pegasusone - I think the N00B's first post was stating he/she bought $100k USD....

In the future provide such N00BS that are that invested with your bank account #, SS#, etc :lol: :lol:

Just having a little fun....

but dude has "Prez" in his handle.. just sayin'... :blink:

Show some respect :lol:

- Fresh :D

Go Rv....Yeah, I saw that, and also read the response that ecm purchased the book, listened to Adam's audio presentation etc., was concerned that there was little expressed about personal DD on such a large amount invested only purchased after a friend suggested it, if that is the case....brave move from my perspective.

ecm...you'll learn very quickly as you start reading through the posts, who has your best interests in hand and who is providing current and sound intel.

it's only a matter of time...

loving life today under two feet of snow, have to head out and clear a path to the garage.

ciao

pegasusone

Iraq's fiscal year began at the end of October if not mistaken...So we're in the 2011 fiscal year already Randy. They need to go ahead and light the candle!

I'm pretty sure I saw something several weeks ago that unlike ours, their fiscal starts Jan1. Not 100% on that but pretty sure. B)

Not to make anyone mad or upset...but you also have to give into consideration Kuwait dinar, Kuwait doesn't want the IQD to be to much lower than the KWD because if it does it is going to really mess with the economy for both Kuwait and Iraq. Plus what ever it comes in at we should all be thankful---it can't and won't be about what we want, its about what the Iraq & its people need, we are just here for the ride of our lives.

Yes you struck the right note in your post. Thank you, I am certain that you are right. It will all be

just fine people. It almost over.smile.gif

Gpd Bless America!

• Upvote 1