Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One World Currency for foreign reserves

tbush

This is not a rumor and NO I do not have a link. I am an NPR news freak and listen to NPR news day in and day out.

The other day on NPR news they were talking about discussions on the table (who's table, I don't know) about the creation of a one world currency to be created soley for foreign reserve purposes only.

Is this the beginning of prophecy in scripture????

• Upvote 2

Actually this falls under the 7th trumpet, which signifies the END. If this happens look for a new world leader to come out. He will take the minds of the middle and lower class. There will be an uprising! then the arrival of the Lord. It began and will end in the Middle East

• Upvote 4

I wouldn't waste time listening to George Sorros funded NPR! http://www.theblaze.com/stories/should-soros-backed-npr-lose-public-funding/

That's like listening to MSNBC instead of Fox News!

Listen to Glenn Beck radio if you want to hear the truth, his show today has a religious scholar talking about The Tower of Babel.

Fox is the only news I watch on tv...I did not know that Glenn Beck had a radio show, I'll look for it. Although it still does not change the fact of the news reporting about the one currency as I am sure they did not pull that story out of their butts.

This is not a rumor and NO I do not have a link. I am an NPR news freak and listen to NPR news day in and day out.

The other day on NPR news they were talking about discussions on the table (who's table, I don't know) about the creation of a one world currency to be created soley for foreign reserve purposes only.

Forgive me if I am wrong but don't we have to have 100 years of peace first?

>>stop watching NPR and news stations that support one world order. Follow the money.

>>obama supports george soros and that is who they are talking about. "Show me who your friends are I'll tell you who you are!" Why do you think obama left the US? Don't believe everything on CNN, MSNBC, NPR etc. You research it and find out the truth not what they tell you!

>>this is not the beginning....we are already in it.

tbush:

NPR is funded by George Soros that is a fact and the news on it is tainted. If you love NPR, but you love God more you need to really open your heart and your eyes to see who is running what and to stop watching it. It does not matter if you are Democrat or Republican anyone trying to destroy our country for this one world order needs to be tried for treason!

Consider this message a boat. Believe what you want, but research it and find out the facts. If you don't like Glenn Beck at least listen to what he has to say on the subject. Go to Glennbeck.com and search for the puppet master or george soros. He gives links and facts about all these companies.

This one world order is ANTI-AMERICAN, anti-God, anti-Christian. Wake up America and realize what is going on, but remember God is in control. He'll let you Know! God Bless America!!!

• Upvote 1

Fox is the only news I watch on tv...I did not know that Glenn Beck had a radio show, I'll look for it. Although it still does not change the fact of the news reporting about the one currency as I am sure they did not pull that story out of their butts.

If I can throw in my two dinar, I would encourage everyone to listen to the Savage Nation, which is broadcast on over 350 radio stations nationwide. Michael Savage has been ostracized by the mainstream conservative movement, so I can bet as soon as someone here finished reading his name in my post, he or she may have stopped reading. I say too bad for you. If you've never heard of Michael Savage before, you can get a good introduction on his website www.michaelsavage.com.

Again, some will notice that his site is hosted by WND and will turn him off. If you do nothing else, I encourage anyone reading this post to puchase a copy of his latest best-selling book, Trickle Up Poverty. It is one of the most well documented and well-written books ever written about our current crisis. You can find links to reviews of ths book on his website.

Sorry if I sound like his publicist. I can assure you that I am not. I have listened to and read books from Levin, Hannity O'Reilly, Coulter, Medved, Malkin, and many more over many, many years. Savage balances his political acumen with a good dose of culture, and he's the only one on the radio today to do so, in my opinion.