Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S AWFULLY QUIET ABOUT 2 HUGE TOPICS

Doc31

I've a question ... two actually.

Has anyone seen any definitive news articles on:

1)ISX opening or another delay or anything significant? This was installed by Thompson-Reuters ... if anyone could make a stink ... they have the means!

2)$195Billion dollar (1/5thTrillion Dollars) that they supposedly lost November 2nd because they had not ratified the 2011 budget? Yes I know there are articles about the 2011 budgets ... but I'm interested in the $195B ... again significant info please. No one ... not even the clowns in the Iraqi Parliament lets this kind of cash slide!

Thanks for the participation ... please provide links ... speculation isn't what I'm looking for exactly ... and yes, I realize that a news article from that area isn't necessarily the truth ... lol ... my thanks in advance!

Peace

Doc31

In Iraq apparently everything is absolutely, for sure, no exceptions...........until it isn't. How about all those absolute deadlines (read oil contracts) that would go away by a certain dropdead date. In the land of brinksmanship it appears that nothing is what it seems.....and certainly is never certain. Just sayin..........

I got to tell you Dustin, I don't think I have ever read one of your posts where you are not trying to be a confrontational xxxxxx. What is your problem? Why do you always seem as if you are trying to scold someone? :angry::angry::angry:

Quit trying to figure this guy out, he's been this way as long as I've been invested. He just doesn't get it. He's like the guy who keeps trying to put the round peg in the square hole. It's been explained over and over again, that very little money will ever change hands. He can't grasp that!

Edited by muchodinaro

I think it has been all taken care of by the government that we HAVEN'T seen in the last 6 months.

I think GE was taken care of in the beginning of the year....

I think the arms comming from the US has been TAKEN CARE OF... even though they werent to have them yet.

I think the 195B was taken care of by the GOVERNMENT THAT DOSNT EXIST.

And I keep seeing that the ISX is still going... just not inter national.

Is it just me or is our country and theirs treating us like Mushrooms?

Kept in the dark and fed S**T all day.

YUP sounds like US!!!

Kingfish

laugh.gif

This is how it will be done

All, this is to clarify and shed some light on the upcoming events. Many of you have wondered where and how Iraq can possibly pay out billions or Trillions of dollars post ** to the people “cashing in”. I submitted a reply to a post the other day explaining how I was explained the concept of how it will work. Below is also a reply from SteveI in the same thread and on the same subject.

Posted from SteveI on 11/16

I just got off the phone to help answer that. With regards to the US, and remember I am only talking about the US. All Iraq currency will go back to the Federal Reserve and destroyed. The money will be deposited on the Federal Reserve Books. Then, I was told that the monies on reserve (federal reserve books) will be applied to future oil and or other contracts. The person I spoke to is highly educated in this field.

He said that it will be like one large mortgage and the future contracts will reduce the federal reserve balance on an ongoing basis against that mortgage. I now understand it better now that it was explained to me like that. I learned something myself from your great questions. So all they need is oil to pay back the federal reserve balance which they have plenty of.

God Bless and stay safe.

This post has been edited by SteveI: 16 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

Here is my post in the same thread…

Exactly SteveI. That Oil in the Ground is equity and is not going anywhere except in barrels... Oh yeah I almost forgot, they have some Natural Gas too... and a lot of it.... The way it was explained to me is the oil is like equity on your home. if your home is worth $500,000 and you owe $200,000, you have $300,000 in equity. You can be granted up to 125% of the equity of your home through a loan which in this case would be $375,000 as long as you are in good credit standing. So if Iraq has 505 Billion Barrels of oil in reserves, (some of which is uncoverable at this date) at say $80 per barrel, you have approximately 40 Trillion dollars in equity...not including the natural gas reserves which some say exceed their Oil reserves. This explanation was simple and concise for me and hope it can add to what you stated earlier SteveI. God Bless.

I also want to touch on the subject of the GOI employees being paid this weekend. First of all, why would Iraq wait so long to pay their employees? I have come up with the only logical answer to this question.

1) If the GOI employees are to be paid in IQD which I believe they are, wouldn’t it make sense to not pay them until after the RI/RV? For example, say the GOI employees average $200,000 usd per year… I believe it is more, but we will use 200K for this. The going rate as of today for the IQD is 1170 to 1. The weekly pay as of today’s rate would be $4,680,000.00 Dinars per week. Monthly would be $18,720,000.00 Dinars. They apparently are paying them backpay and prepaying December. The 2011 budget is also on the verge of being approved which is believed to have the RV rate included in it.

2) So, if they are going to pay the GOI in IQD and they waited to RV after they were paid at say a 1 to 1 ratio, then each employee would receive the equivalent to $18,720,000.00 USD per month… That’s more than half of what 3rd baseman Alex Rodriguez makes in a YEAR and he is well overpaid IMO.

3) My point is the RV will have to take place before payment to the GOI employees if they are to be paid in IQD unless they are to be paid in USD which I don’t think is the case.

4) There is too much information out that points to an RV now rather than later and a huge thanks to SteveI, zzzzzzzzz, Scooter, Sonny1, Viper51, Pourit, Carlablum, ChiefV, Railroader, HeavyDuty and so many others that share their perspective, intel and information to help us understand the process of this investment unfolding better.

This post is an open invitation to agree or disagree with what I stated above and add to this what you will to make it better. Teamwork is key. I’m sure we can all learn from the brilliant people here on our ** team. This weekend is HUGE imo and it will set the tone for what's to come. Thanks for listening and I appreciate all feedback!

God Bless,

Eddinar

Read more: http://xxxxxxx.fo...m#ixzz15fEDrzJ9

Again I ask,"When did the U.S. Government go into the oil business"? I keep hearing that the Dinar will be deposited into the Federal Reserve for "future oil purchases". The Federal Reserve isn't in the oil business either. Remember names like Texaco, Exxon, Shell, etc...... This doesn't make any sense.

• Upvote 1

Are you serious? :lol: Please explain what you are talking about. When was their currency "devalued? :lol: Some people are under the impression that Iraq is suffering from a couple of decades of high inflation caused by economic sanctions, so why don't you set us straight. :lol:

Is there some huge account somewhere holding the BILLIONS or even TRILLIONS of dollars we are going to cash in for. :lol:

The VIP Club alone has 25 Billion. Give us a run-down of them cashing in for dollars.

Accourding to this article ( http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/21/little-expected-new-iraqi-parliament-session/ ) Iraq has 143 billion barrels of oil in reserve totaling 11 trillion dollars. So yes there is a hugh account somewhere holding TRILLIONS of barrels of oil for Iraq to pay off DEBT.

So are you saying that they will have to sell their oil to pay me when I cash in? Or their gold? How much oil will they have to basically give away to pay off the VIP Club's 25 Billion?

You are not really saying that countries don't use their natural resources to pay off debt? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Again I ask,"When did the U.S. Government go into the oil business"? I keep hearing that the Dinar will be deposited into the Federal Reserve for "future oil purchases". The Federal Reserve isn't in the oil business either. Remember names like Texaco, Exxon, Shell, etc...... This doesn't make any sense.

I guess Federal Reserve Notes are called "petrodollars" for no reason, then...

In a very small nutshell, from 1943 to 1971, international FRN redemption by foreign nations and central banks was for the gold in Fort Knox, for most of this time at FRN$35 per ounce. (For you and I, we could not redeem FRNs for gold, and it was a felony to possess any significant quantity of monetary non-numismatic U.S. gold coinage or gold certificates.) This was agreed to at Bretton Woods, at the same meeting in which the IMF and World Bank were created.

On Aug. 15, 1971, after massive warfare and welfare spending on Vietnam and the "Great Society", the U.S. unilaterally defaulted on its promises to pay, basically telling the rest of the world to pound sand. Since then, all currencies have floated against each other, redeemable for nothing at all. The main dynamic that has continued to make the FRN valuable is that oil is traded worldwide *only* in New York and London, and *only* in USD/FRNs. Any attempts to circumvent this arrangement have been met with military force.

So, yes, the US Government has been hip deep in the oil business for a LONG time, and much longer than since the early 70's. Read "A Century of War" by William Engdahl.

A mistake some might be making is believing that the U.S. government .. Banks and Private corporations are separate entities. The 1913 Federal Reserve Act merged the government and Corporate banks into one and the same. The UNITED STATES OF GOLDMAN SACS runs the world today especially oil sales.

Yes, I used the term "US Government" advisedly... :mad:

The value of the Dinar is like the value of the dollar, the value of any commodity, or the value of any stock. It's value is based on the support, productivity, and assets of the economy that drives it, creating the demand or lack of, and the debt that is associated with it. All indications are from every financial perspective, that Iraq's economy will be 90% oil driven with China being their largest purchaser. China owns most of the dollars as well. It isn't rocket science that their economy, when it's oil productivity is thrust upon the world market will be one of the greatest in the world. When George Bush did not sieze the Iraqi oil wells for payment for our military services, yet told the American people they would eventually be beneficiaries of the by-product of the Iraqi war, it was because he had the wisdom to forsee what would happen to the strength of the dinar, how it would rescue us from the grips of China's ownership, and made sure much of it was placed in advance of its RV into the US economy. He was much smarter than people gave him credit for at the time. All to me seems to be going as planned.

• Upvote 2