Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar unavailable

rick25sandi

I check several sites for a change in the IQD exchange rates. One that I have been checking for several months now is EZFOREX.COM. Today I signed on and found a notice on this site " IQD is not available at this time" and a #877-393-6739

Tried several times to call but was unable to get through

seems interesting, never saw this before on this site

• Upvote 1

That is not what he/she is trying to do. If you go to ezforex.com and click on buy currency the site will tell you that the IQD is not available at this time and to call the toll free number. Try this link.

https://www.ezforex.com/web_tran_menu.asp

That is not what he/she is trying to do. If you go to ezforex.com and click on buy currency the site will tell you that the IQD is not available at this time and to call the toll free number. Try this link.

https://www.ezforex.com/web_tran_menu.asp

You are correct. I've never done that before so I have no point of reference relative to any "recent" change. With that said, it is interesting.

Ya, somethings brewing I can smell it now. It is the smell of a flood of new RUMORS based on the fact that we now have at least 6 full days of nothingness ahead during this latest holiday. The entire board is now completely full of RUMOR topics and old news being recycled. Sorry, but this is fact and I don't need a link because WE ARE THE LINK!

Edited by Officer151
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I purchased some from DinarTrade last night at 9PM EST. Order confirmation received via email 3 minutes later. Maybe Ali has them all.

I dont think the point is about availability. When I clicked on the link mentioned in the previous thread, it did say it is unavailable. I think the original poster was trying to point out the fact thats a change in position historically for Forex. I have no idea what that would mean or why Forex would change their position to that if in fact they did. Hope that make sense.

I'm too much of a rookie to know if this means anything. However, I've seen in other threads that some dealers are having issues to. Probably as simple as not controlling their inventory as well as they could but one has to wonder if we're just starting to see the impact of the CBI actions of drying up the market. Again, I'm a rookie so if I'm way off base, feel free to let me know......it's just a thought.

Another FYI, I've bought most of my dinars from Ali and have never had a problem. However, I've also pulled in some smaller notes through two sellers on ebay. Last night, just for the heck of it, I did a search on Iraqi Dinar on ebay. Now, up until last night, you could find several thousand listings for the new dinar. Last night, there were only 638 and a lot of those listings were out of Indonesia with no bids and closing soon, or the old pre-2003 Saddam notes. The ones that were in the U.S. were few and far between. Just thought that was interesting.

Just FYI, my bank pulles theirs form the Federal Reserve, and I've been waiting for over a week now with no new information. It usually only takes 24-48hrs once I order it. Dont know what it means but ...for what its worth. :blink:

I placed an order on Friday from my dealer and still no word where it is. I know these guys were slammed over the weekend. IDK, hope it comes :unsure:

I guess it probably means nothing but with Doc31's post of the CBI activities over the last month or so, I guess one would have to assume that with all the folks buying right now, we would eventually start to see the market dry up, vendor by vendor. I'm convinced that the CBI knows exactly what their exposure is relative to dinar in circulation, I'm just thinking its eventually going to dry up.....maybe I should stop thinking!!! :-)

I placed an order on Friday from my dealer and still no word where it is. I know these guys were slammed over the weekend. IDK, hope it comes :unsure:

FYI; I placed two orders this weekend from Dinartrade. One at midnight sat and another at 9 am Sunday. I got both confirmations and tracking numbers around midnight Sunday and the dinar arrived this morning at around 9;30am. No problem!

Good luck all!

PS I ordered some from my bank BB&T on Friday and they said they would arrive today or Wednesday. No word as of yet.

I guess it probably means nothing but with Doc31's post of the CBI activities over the last month or so, I guess one would have to assume that with all the folks buying right now, we would eventually start to see the market dry up, vendor by vendor. I'm convinced that the CBI knows exactly what their exposure is relative to dinar in circulation, I'm just thinking its eventually going to dry up.....maybe I should stop thinking!!! :-)

I agree, and after some further reading of post saround the board. IMO this is good, unless your trying to buy more of course. With no new cash coming out of the CBI auctions, only electronic funds,the supply will dry up soon. Even with the assumed stock pile the federal reserve has, over time and with enough pushing their surplus will dry up as well. Belive me the FED is oK with this as once we go to cash in they make even more money i.e. taxes, oil agreements ect. So hard currency sitting in the federal reserve dosent do them any good, dont be supprised if they dont do something else to make one last big run on there surplus, like a fire sale. ;)