Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV - - and soon, but,...........

CheckMate

Well folks, according to zzzzzzzzz's posting on November 15th, he said the following:

"I'LL AWAIT ADAM'S DECISION, IF HE IS OK WITH THE CALL WE CAN TRY AND RALLY THE TEAM FOR A CALL AND POST IT TONIGHT, AS I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE RV/RI, WE CAN ADDRESS TIME LINES OF THE RV ON THE CALL AS WELL AS RATES IF THAT IS OK."

So what happened? Did Adam ever get back to zzzzzzzzz with a decision? I, for one, would sure be interested in hearing what the roundtable has to say about the time lines and rates.

Well folks, according to zzzzzzzzz's posting on November 15th, he said the following:

"I'LL AWAIT ADAM'S DECISION, IF HE IS OK WITH THE CALL WE CAN TRY AND RALLY THE TEAM FOR A CALL AND POST IT TONIGHT, AS I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE RV/RI, WE CAN ADDRESS TIME LINES OF THE RV ON THE CALL AS WELL AS RATES IF THAT IS OK."

So what happened? Did Adam ever get back to zzzzzzzzz with a decision? I, for one, would sure be interested in hearing what the roundtable has to say about the time lines and rates.

As I understand it, no rates until they're done and as far as timelines go, this is Iraq, so who knows. I believe the round table itself is over and done but the accords from it still stand. B)

You misundertand, JugDawg1, the roundtable I'm talking about are the people on the conference call the other night, zzzzzzzzz and others. AND zzzzzzzzz said that he wants to talk about timelines and rates in his next CC. They are just awaiting permission that doesn't seem to be forthcoming from Adam.

I'm a newbie on here but not new to the dinar. Bought my first mill in 2004 on my second tour to Iraq.........just found this forum about a month ago and looking forward to the next CC everyone is talking about.

I'm Dave and it's nice to meet you all!

• Upvote 1

I'm a newbie on here but not new to the dinar. Bought my first mill in 2004 on my second tour to Iraq.........just found this forum about a month ago and looking forward to the next CC everyone is talking about.

"...DAVE!!!"

(...all of us at the same time like Norm walking into Cheers Bar...)wink.gif

What's up Dave. Welcome to the ride. :D

And THANK YOU for your sevice Dave. You'll find most everybody here appreciates what all you guys and gals of the service have done for us. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Hello everyone.

Wow, I had a great weekend I hope all of you did as well.

For the record, I'm just a business guy here with some great friends and contacts, maybe some like the Guru tag, I do not, that is not who I am or what I want to be known as.

I'm just someone trying to figure out the facts, nothing more.

I have spent many hours researching the whys, and hows of this investment. I have met many people like OZ, Cali, Chief V, SteveI, Jointrigued, TNTDinar, RailRoader, and a host of others I can not mention.

Collectively we believe this will happen on a certain time line and I AM VERY EXCITED about this up and coming week!

There are many dream stealers out there, like Sarasota, BH AKA - ZanTac, Soldier, and others that are here just to drag people down, they have no other purpose of being here. They have even told you they do not think this will happen for years to come, they say maybe in 2011-2014, yet they still come here just to upset you.

Do not let these fools push your button, Adam is not working this hard because he believes this will happen in 2012, neither do any of the others I have mentioned.

I am not here to promote the purchase of the Dinar, I do not want or need people to sing my story.

I'm here because I do not want you to lose out on this once in a life time opportunity all because you listened to these people, or because you got tiered and gave up on this dream.

If you knew, what we know you would only be tierd from lack of sleep as every day seams to be the day before it happens, by the way, there is a very good reason for that.

I did not post for months because if you have a busy work schedule as well as a busy family life, as I do, then you just do not have the time to do this just for the sake of other people and there dreams.

I already have my information, I will already change my families financial position, because I (we) feel very blessed to understand the truth about what Is going on, I feel the need to help keep the mind set of this board positive. This is so important for so many to understand this, if they are going to make it till the end of this venture.

Thanks to Adam for this Blog, and many of you that I have been able to communicate with we have a once in a life time brass ring here. You may never have this type of opportunity again, as this is the first time in HISTORY hundreds of thousands of people will turn a small amount of money into such a large return.

It is human nature to think things will not get better, when something is this good, the statement "it is to good to be true" comes to mind. Fortunately for us, every once in a while things are just that good!

If you want to take that it will never happen road then get out of the DinarVets vehicle and find another ride please!

The psyche of the over all group needs to remain focused on the reality of what is about to happen.

I am so glad many of you have a better understanding of what is about to happen all dew to a short call that we made last week.

That call was done so many of you would have some good information to feed on, as we were all going to be gone for a few days. I was gone until Monday morning and what happened even with Jo posting a few things for me, the fools started saying I ran off!!

RUN OFF FROM WHAT, WE ARE AT THE END OF A LONG HARD CLIMB, I'M GOING TO RUN OFF (STOP) 20 FEET FROM THE TOP??!!

We (the group) did not want you to wonder if we were still here, 100% behind the Dinar opportunity (DV)! Unfortunately the call was disrupted by our lack of plaining.

We should have told Adam of our intentions then the call would have ended in the proper way. If Adam is ok with us finishing that call there are some very important pieces that were left out.

I did get a call from Adam Saturday morning (thanks) and I was able to explain our intentions as well as apologies for the lack of communication, we are just a small part of the whole looking to put into a better prospective what we think is about to happen.

I'll wait for Adam's decision, if he is ok with the call we can try and rally the team for a call and post it tonight, as I'm not sure how much longer we will be waiting for the RV/RI, we can address time lines of the RV on the call as well as rates if that is ok.

What might make this easier is if we just post the call when we are done with it here on DV, that will avoid a time block that may conflict with anyones schedule.

Thanks everyone,.....I'm leaving for the day so if someone rights something about me and I do not answer right a way don't think I'm hiding,...lol

What do you all think?

zzzzzzzzz,.........

Hello everyone.

Wow, I had a great weekend I hope all of you did as well.

For the record, I'm just a business guy here with some great friends and contacts, maybe some like the Guru tag, I do not, that is not who I am or what I want to be known as.

I'm just someone trying to figure out the facts, nothing more.

I have spent many hours researching the whys, and hows of this investment. I have met many people like OZ, Cali, Chief V, SteveI, Jointrigued, TNTDinar, RailRoader, and a host of others I can not mention.

Collectively we believe this will happen on a certain time line and I AM VERY EXCITED about this up and coming week!

There are many dream stealers out there, like Sarasota, BH AKA - ZanTac, Soldier, and others that are here just to drag people down, they have no other purpose of being here. They have even told you they do not think this will happen for years to come, they say maybe in 2011-2014, yet they still come here just to upset you.

Do not let these fools push your button, Adam is not working this hard because he believes this will happen in 2012, neither do any of the others I have mentioned.

I am not here to promote the purchase of the Dinar, I do not want or need people to sing my story.

I'm here because I do not want you to lose out on this once in a life time opportunity all because you listened to these people, or because you got tiered and gave up on this dream.

If you knew, what we know you would only be tierd from lack of sleep as every day seams to be the day before it happens, by the way, there is a very good reason for that.

I did not post for months because if you have a busy work schedule as well as a busy family life, as I do, then you just do not have the time to do this just for the sake of other people and there dreams.

I already have my information, I will already change my families financial position, because I (we) feel very blessed to understand the truth about what Is going on, I feel the need to help keep the mind set of this board positive. This is so important for so many to understand this, if they are going to make it till the end of this venture.

Thanks to Adam for this Blog, and many of you that I have been able to communicate with we have a once in a life time brass ring here. You may never have this type of opportunity again, as this is the first time in HISTORY hundreds of thousands of people will turn a small amount of money into such a large return.

It is human nature to think things will not get better, when something is this good, the statement "it is to good to be true" comes to mind. Fortunately for us, every once in a while things are just that good!

If you want to take that it will never happen road then get out of the DinarVets vehicle and find another ride please!

The psyche of the over all group needs to remain focused on the reality of what is about to happen.

I am so glad many of you have a better understanding of what is about to happen all dew to a short call that we made last week.

That call was done so many of you would have some good information to feed on, as we were all going to be gone for a few days. I was gone until Monday morning and what happened even with Jo posting a few things for me, the fools started saying I ran off!!

RUN OFF FROM WHAT, WE ARE AT THE END OF A LONG HARD CLIMB, I'M GOING TO RUN OFF (STOP) 20 FEET FROM THE TOP??!!

We (the group) did not want you to wonder if we were still here, 100% behind the Dinar opportunity (DV)! Unfortunately the call was disrupted by our lack of plaining.

We should have told Adam of our intentions then the call would have ended in the proper way. If Adam is ok with us finishing that call there are some very important pieces that were left out.

I did get a call from Adam Saturday morning (thanks) and I was able to explain our intentions as well as apologies for the lack of communication, we are just a small part of the whole looking to put into a better prospective what we think is about to happen.

I'll wait for Adam's decision, if he is ok with the call we can try and rally the team for a call and post it tonight, as I'm not sure how much longer we will be waiting for the RV/RI, we can address time lines of the RV on the call as well as rates if that is ok.

What might make this easier is if we just post the call when we are done with it here on DV, that will avoid a time block that may conflict with anyones schedule.

Thanks everyone,.....I'm leaving for the day so if someone rights something about me and I do not answer right a way don't think I'm hiding,...lol

What do you all think?

zzzzzzzzz,.........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"Adam is not working this hard because he believes this will happen in 2012; neither do any of the others I have mentioned. "

I say absolutely!!!

If he thought it would happen in 2012 then he wouldn't have discounted his book by 80% on the other site. A while back someone posted "Watch what they do, not what they say". It was in relation to the government and all the BS coming out over the months. I take the same principle with the site owners. Setting up SMS messages for RV and books being sold off all of a sudden. It's hard not to get some excitement gong. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by SAG

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:huh::huh::huh::wacko::wacko::wacko::confused::confused::confused:

:excl:

SoldierofIndependence and Jugdawg1,

Thanks for the welcome! My pleasure to serve, wouldn't change it for anything! Definitely along for the ride and looking forward to new and exciting adventures with the upcoming RV/RI!!!

Hello Dave welcome. You will enjoy these two they are great. Lots of good news and facts from some of the best. Its alot of fun :D I promise you will experience , fun, laughter,patience,anger,worry etc.. you get the point. In the end you get tto experience wealth. Do good with it and remember where it came from.

Edited by ktlamm

PH: 712-432-0075 Pin Code: 7864822#

This is a cc on monday night 8pm est. gives background and intel from the week. The BH Group holds the call, no bashing just info. Good for newbies wondering what they got into, comes from Toledo Ohio.

Anyone hear anything about this BH Group? Are they reputable with their info/intel? Can their info/intel be trusted as much as Steve/Viper/zzzzzzzzz/etc? I would like to know this before I even attempt to listen to their cc. :unsure:

Edited by hspotman

Anyone hear anything about this BH Group? Are they reputable with their info/intel? Can their info/intel be trusted as much as Steve/Viper/zzzzzzzzz/etc? I would like to know this before I even attempt to listen to their cc. :unsure: Don't want to get my hopes up by listening to someone I'm unfamiliar with. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...