Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinartrade order

ZekeH74

Hi all, I have been a member of this group since Feb. this year but have never posted anything before now. I come on here from time to time and now daily for the past week to see all that is happening. I definately have a great feeling about things recently happening! Now to the point. I went ahead and placed another small order from dinartrade this past Sat. late in the afternoon as I have done before, only this time I have already received my confirmation order and shipment conf # an hour ago. This is unusual since in previous orders, they did not ship any Sat. orders until Mon. for Tues. Just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi all, I have been a member of this group since Feb. this year but have never posted anything before now. I come on here from time to time and now daily for the past week to see all that is happening. I definately have a great feeling about things recently happening! Now to the point. I went ahead and placed another small order from dinartrade this past Sat. late in the afternoon as I have done before, only this time I have already received my confirmation order and shipment conf # an hour ago. This is unusual since in previous orders, they did not ship any Sat. orders until Mon. for Tues. Just saying.

All right. :D I hope you're not compaining. :lol:B)

I ordered more Friday morning with a wire transfer & received my email confirmation earlier tonight... I don't know if it means anything except maybe they're running behind due to a run on dinar orders. But, who knows???

Very similar experience - I used dinarbanker - same concept - but I placed an order and wired on Friday and didn't get a confirmation until Today.... I'll admit I talk to the various people they have at that company when I place orders and try and keep the conversation going... Flat out asked one of the guys how Thursday and Friday were and he said "Insane!"..

Really, as I've stated in the past, very comfortable with my holdings in Iraqi Dinar as of present = so not trying to promote anything...

Just stating the obvious... similar company... same experience and the honest answer when I followed up for confirmation of wire - like I always do - was "Yeah, it's been VERY busy!" - but like I said - good people like those at dinar trade!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

It most likely hasn't shipped yet. I am willing to bet that dinar trade has entered the info with fedex and printed out the shipping label.

• Upvote 1

I bet Ali is making a bundle of $$$ the last 30 days... well the last 6 years or so as well.

When Ali stops selling Dinar… that is when I will take the rest of the day off of work and sit in front of my computer and stare at the 4-X. :P

I concur. I bet he had a record weekend this past weekend. I wonder how many user names he has for various forums? Terryk? Okie? Hmmmm....

I ordered via COD on Thur. Sent in confirmation ID and copy of Check Fri morning...got the instant auto responders but the Fed Ex tracker is the one you need. Just got that today.

Everyone should be aware if you get caught in the middle of the RV, I don't think your shipment will go through. The fine print on the Dinar Trade site allows them to cancel your order at any time before you get it. Not sure if they can pull one back that is in process of being delivered but likely they can.

Think of the business decision Ali has to make....

Sell you 2,000,000 worth of Dinar for $2100 or Keep it and when its worth $2M to $6M...any business person would keep it.

J