Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks for having the call Steve

legacyman73

By Adams comments to me I will probably be band now. I am sorry if anything I did was wrong.

I love this site and the people as I have met new life changing friends.

God Bless all of you and I wish all of you the very best and I will keep each and every one of you in my prayers.

Take care, Steve

Do not Think Adam will BAND you .......We ALL well maybe not two (the two that NO nothing) LOVE your Post and Comments....YOU HAVE No worries... :D :D

Edited by 2dinar1dong
  • Upvote 1

That was a wonderful call, very informative, very positive. It left me with something to look forward to. I could actually tell the enthusiasm in each members voice!! And when we finnished and call ended my eyes didn't roll back in my head for 5 minutes as it does when trying to keep up in the chat.

I look forward to the next one.

THANK YOU.

• Upvote 2

Yes! Thank you so much for the call today! I really appreciate it! :twothumbs::D Thank you!

It was very enlightening! As a newbie, it is very difficult to sort though the all of the information and decipher what is fact and what is fiction with a majority of the information on the internet stating that the Iraqi Dinar investment is a scam! The call enabled me to see the seriousness of the investment. It allowed me to see the actual caliber of people behind the screen. Everyone is amazing!

I personally have read and attempted to understand as much as I possibly could in a short period of time. All of the information makes great sense but with all of the negative information readily available, no one wants to lose a dollar and I have lost A LOT of money in the past. A LOT!

I do not feel that anyone owes me anything BUT if a statement is made as fact, all that I ask is that you are able to back up your words. That is all that I ask. I do not feel that is unfair.

If you read Napoleon Hill, his famous words are, "How do you know?" Warren Buffet once said, "If you cannot explain it, you do not know it well enough."

Again, I thank you for call! I really appreciate it. You guys are amazing AND you should do this more often! :twothumbs:

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam don't ban these guys because they are helping out the new people. To many other people on here saying stuff that aren't true and it's great that you have friends on here that will set the facts and call out the BONE HEADS on DV. Thanks again

WHY, would they get banned from this forum - For having a conference call???

Your kidding right?

• Upvote 5

Adam,

This call was so helpful, insightful and just what many of us needed right about now.

You have loyal DVs in the guys on the call today and banning them simply does not make sense.

They were not doing anything wrong. They did not pitch it as a DV call - just a bunch of

people who wanted to save time and share info.

Most of us don't have contacts, info, intel and we needed to hear something and this call

was the perfect pick me up.

It takes all of us together to get down this road.

Please can't we have a spirit of cooperation vs. competition.

We (most of us) are well intentioned and just want to keep our perspective about this

investment - not to mention the newbies need this sort of info and perspective .

Thanks SteveI, ChiefV, et al.

Peace!

• Upvote 9

I can honestly say that was one of the most informative and encouraging conference calls I've ever been apart of, at least the first 45 minutes or so. I wish I had a recording of it to share with friends and family!

Well done all and I certainly hope it's not the last one.

And just to throw in my two cents - no one promoted anything. It was simply a free sharing of information to bolster the "troops."

• Upvote 4

Steve, I wasn't on the call but it sounds like it was very uplifting and helpful to our fellow forum members.

I want to personally THANK YOU for all your countless posts that are 24/7 non stop filled with the good, the bad, but more importantly the MOST current information for us all to ponder. I can say I've personally gained a lot of KNOWLEDGE about Iraq, Currencies, and also more importantly the power of FAITH. I know you are a GREAT man Steve and I only hope that when this is all over and done with - Good, Bad, or Mediocre - I would love to buy you a dinner or beer to THANK YOU for all you have put into this forum.

Thanks again, hope the news isn't so that you won't be posting here anymore :o Regardless, stay in touch with us SOME HOW, so we can all meet together when the time comes to share our life stories and reflect on where we've come from and what we look forward to!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STEVE - I'll Say a special prayer for you Today! :twothumbs:

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 1

If Adam were to ban Steve or anyone else for having a conference call outsite of DV, that would show a terrible side to his character... He rarely has anything to say and there are more users on this site than ever before (He likely, has more that are paying for VIP than ever before too...) , so he probably should make a showing once in a while to his audience. He DID create the place afterall... This would really be a low class move if he does...and in front of thousands that are paying attention to how he moves...

• Upvote 10

There are very few really true blue's in this world, and Steve you are one of them, along with my favourites here, Viper, Chief, Phoenix, Scooter and zzzzzzzzz to name the top of them.

Sir, I salute you for being so compassionate to so many, with no agenda.

And I am quite sure that Adam has far too much business acumen to ban you from here. What a very silly mistake that would be.

I wasn't even on the calls, but see the joy they have brought, and that is an awesome thing to do, people happy makes me happy.

Thank you.

• Upvote 7

I can honestly say that was one of the most informative and encouraging conference calls I've ever been apart of, at least the first 45 minutes or so. I wish I had a recording of it to share with friends and family!

Well done all and I certainly hope it's not the last one.

And just to throw in my two cents - no one promoted anything. It was simply a free sharing of information to bolster the "troops."

The call was recorded....712-432-1085 pin# 597700

• Upvote 2

That was a great call. I will be very sad if Steve doesnt return, even if he doesn't get banned I was/am afraid he wont post any longer. He is one of the few people I looked for and believed in! The call was positive and I don't blame them for wanting to clear things up and to try to stop all the bad mouthing for their hard efforts that they don't even have to pass on. If anyone should be banned it should be all the negative people on this site! The people that are bring the site down! THEY JUST WANTED TO PUT THE MEMBERS MINDS AT EASE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OR ITS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should be thanked!!!

THANK YOU STEVE, zzzzzzzzz,AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE CALL GIVING THEIR HELPFUL INFO !!

Edited by The S Family
  • Upvote 6