Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL and FILs

wmawhite

I can't get the link to work. What's going on? What does HCL and FIL stand for? Please help. I want to retire.

HCL is Hydrogen Carbon Law and Fils are the coins being produced like our nickel, dime , quarter, penny here in the USA or pesos, rubies etc in other Countries...Hopefully this train ride we call the Dinar Express will be over soon ,,,,God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 2

There is absolutely zero support for this information in any articles etc. This is a clear rumor with zero base just simply another site trying to get people to buy more dinar.

What a joke.

This is all I will say about this, I would rather lose my creditability with you than the trusted friends I have. God Bless you and your family and stay safe. One more thing, Silence can be valuable; don't break it unless you can improve on it.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

There is absolutely zero support for this information in any articles etc. This is a clear rumor with zero base just simply another site trying to get people to buy more dinar.

What a joke.

OH NOOOOOO!!!! A RUMOR????? In the DINAR RUMORS Forum??? HOW DARE THEY!!!

When you run out of tomatoes to throw, faces to slap, and your nose is so high in the air you into step in dung, come back in and join us, k? (leave your shoes at the door, please)

And if it's true (get to know Steve et al) then you'll be doing a face plant, not just stepping in it.

(BTW, if you can't find a restaurant someone told you about on the net, it definitely does NOT exist, so don't waste your time on their exquisite food)

Peace Out

• Upvote 3

Was this just a rumor started on the other site or is there some factual basis?

Besides The Iraqi New Government Being Announced….

SOMETHING MAJOR ALSO TRANSPIRED LAST NIGHT– THE HCL AND THE FIL (Small Denomination Currencies) WERE PASSED– WHICH WILL SHORTEN THE TRANSITION PERIOD OF LAWS THAT NEEDED TO BE IN PLACE BEFORE ALLOWING THE R/V OR R/I– THIS IS HUGE!!!!!

http://the iraqi dinar.com /2010/11/12/okie-oil-man-post-ktfm-111110-hcl-fil-laws-passed/

• Upvote 2