Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The next meeting of the parliament will choose specialized committees

SteveI

This is very important.

November 12, 2010

Legal expert said Friday that the new Council of Representatives to form committees and elect a Chairman at its next meeting.

Tariq Harb said that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, “complete the formation of special committees in the next meeting,” adding that the projects and proposals of the laws “should be referred to committees for study before exposure to the members of the House of Representatives for approval.” Harb added that the second thing that must work in the next meeting of the sensor that “the President of the Republic of choosing a vice president or more and put the names to parliament for a vote on them by the House of Representatives.”

http://bit.ly/dqAkmV

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 7

This is very important.

November 12, 2010

Legal expert said Friday that the new Council of Representatives to form committees and elect a Chairman at its next meeting.

Tariq Harb said that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, “complete the formation of special committees in the next meeting,” adding that the projects and proposals of the laws “should be referred to committees for study before exposure to the members of the House of Representatives for approval.” Harb added that the second thing that must work in the next meeting of the sensor that “the President of the Republic of choosing a vice president or more and put the names to parliament for a vote on them by the House of Representatives.”

http://bit.ly/dqAkmV

Thanks Steve My wife and I appreciate your information and always seek your posts. God belss you Maranatha.

Thanks Steve. One question though, do we have any idea on when they vote in the 2011 budegt? It is my understanding that they had to give it to the IMF months ago but it still needs to be voted in here quite soon. Thanks again for your time and efforts!

Let me talk today with my group. I want to state the facts and not just an opinion because this is a very important part of this picture. Let me email my guys in Iraq while they are still up.

God Bless.

CNNI stated that the parliamentary session will restart tomorrow. They did have meetings today to clear up the Iraqiya misunderstandings in regards to their walkout....patience.... :)

Thank you Chief V. You are always right on top of things. God Bless you and your family and hope yesterday was good to you. It is people like you that makes me proud to be an AMERICAN!

• Upvote 5

Thanks Steve1, not a problem, just trying to keep things level. We're on it! God Bless you and yours as well, I had a nice chat with you know who yesterday on the phone, some of the things I mentioned are exactly what we're seeing. We're on.......that much I firmly believe, within the next 30 days, if not, much much less than that! ;) Thank you for all you've done for this forum as well, in the short amount of time that you've become involved with the threads you have made some amazing contributions, please thank all those involved on your side as well for me and wish them Godspeed and safe travels.

V

• Upvote 6

Thanks Steve1, not a problem, just trying to keep things level. We're on it! God Bless you and yours as well, I had a nice chat with you know who yesterday on the phone, some of the things I mentioned are exactly what we're seeing. We're on.......that much I firmly believe, within the next 30 days, if not, much much less than that! ;) Thank you for all you've done for this forum as well, in the short amount of time that you've become involved with the threads you have made some amazing contributions, please thank all those involved on your side as well for me and wish them Godspeed and safe travels.

V

Yes he said you called and asked me if it was ok to give you my contact information and I told him absolutely. I very much look forward to speaking with you soon. He was pretty busy with overseas calls to individuals. I will email him and ask him to forward it to you. Again, you have no clue as to how much I appreciate all of the men and women that have and who are currently serving our country. God Bless.

Edited by SteveI

V

Hey Chief!

My wife and I wanted to take a moment and offer our words of gratitude to you & Steve for the many posts and forms of "intel" that you have so selflessly shared on this forum. I had the privilege of watching the Parliamentary Session yesterday LIVE on the internet and was overwhelmed at the history that was being made! Now, I'm no GURU nor do I claim to be as knowledgeable or as versed as you or SteveI, but I do have common sense enough to know that I should be man enough to own up to the fact that when their are others who are more knowledgeable and BETTER able to offer TRUE CREDIBLE and VALUABLE information to an investment that for many, WILL CHANGE THE VERY FOUNDATION of how we have and will live the rest of our lives...I know when to step back and say THANK YOU! (stepping back - saying THANK YOU wink.gif)

There are a plethora of supporters on this forum that greatly appreciate the sacrifices of time and effort that you along with Scooter, MED, SteveI, UnitedRich, Ronscarpa, Keepmwlknfnny, Frank & a few more have offered to those of us who are just merely trying to keep up. There are "leaders" who don't offer what you all have and for me PERSONALLY, I am indebted to your guidance and willingness to share, if for no other reason than to say that the information was and has been offered with no strings attached. Keep your heads up folks and to my fellow DV members...BREATHE...if the GOD that many of us claim to serve, love and worship is who WE claim Him to be...then LET HIM GUIDE US in this spiritual and financial sojourn...NOT FEAR or ANXIETY or FRUSTRATION..."all things work together for the good of them who love the Lord and to those who are called according to HIS purpose - I believe that the entirety of this investment is meant to improve the lives of all invested and NOT invested with JUST MONEY -Just maybe there are some of our fellow DV members that might consider self application, too.

Thanks again and we salute you and the other fellow soldiers who fight for the very blanket of protection that we all rest under, we are forever grateful.

Best Regards,

Williamjr

V

ChiefV...Thanks A Million for what you bring forth!!!

You are well respected!!!

Go Ahead...pick one out!!! It's RV'rollin out time!!!

Wanderlodge_AssemblyLine.jpg