Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABIBI IS ON NOW = http://www.albaghdadia.com/livehigh

Dinerry

Is there a streem english: How many of us are watching but not understanding arabic??

Dude, no clue what he's saying, but the people in the audience are NOT disappointed.... It's just cool to watch and kind of be a part of history... Rather than seeing a clip on the news later... Keep in mind it's past 11PM in Iraq and they had a "press conference" for 3pm earlier!!! Talk about dedication - makes me very proud!!!

- Fresh :)

I would be one of those :blink:

]they kiss way too much....that's why everything takes so long there....too busy kissing![/b]

No, didn't you get it? They were signaling everyone to meet in the back room for more :P

Literally rolling on the floor laughing...trying not to spill my beer in my other hand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol :lol: , I wanted to say more, but didn't feel it would be appropriate for some here :blink:

Does anyone know Arabic numbers??? Look for them while he's writing on that screen. Look for the Arabic numbers of 3 and 5 :lol:

OK FRIENDS,

Just wanted to say how plesant it is to hear everyone on here in such a great mood and really beginning to have fun with this.

It is so exciting to be where we all are right now. My wife just handed me a coupon for 5 dollars off my next purchase and a clothing store and I looked at her and we both busted out laughing and I told her look honey we are Multi Millionairs and your worried about a 5% discount on the next $100.00 dollars that I spent at a department store. LO,LOL,

Now down to the Dinar.

I am just certain that Shabibi will move to RV as absolutely fast as possible and that the value is going to be very pleasing to each of us and a huge surprize to the most of the investors in America.

My wife and I have set up a separate account for military and for the rest of my life when I run across a military family out eating we are picking up their dinner bill for their family. Hope some of you will do the same. We have our tithe first to our church and the rest will be deposited in a non profit account to earn interest in support for our Childrens camp to teach kids about Jesus. Abundant Blessings to all, Rev Dan

• Upvote 5

OK FRIENDS,

Just wanted to say how plesant it is to hear everyone on here in such a great mood and really beginning to have fun with this.

It is so exciting to be where we all are right now. My wife just handed me a coupon for 5 dollars off my next purchase and a clothing store and I looked at her and we both busted out laughing and I told her look honey we are Multi Millionairs and your worried about a 5% discount on the next $100.00 dollars that I spent at a department store. LO,LOL,

Now down to the Dinar.

I am just certain that Shabibi will move to RV as absolutely fast as possible and that the value is going to be very pleasing to each of us and a huge surprize to the most of the investors in America.

My wife and I have set up a separate account for military and for the rest of my life when I run across a military family out eating we are picking up their dinner bill for their family. Hope some of you will do the same. We have our tithe first to our church and the rest will be deposited in a non profit account to earn interest in support for our Childrens camp to teach kids about Jesus. Abundant Blessings to all, Rev Dan

Sounds like you are counting your chickens before they hatch!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Sounds like you are counting your chickens before they hatch!

Well this calls for me to tell you my childhood,Counting chickens, I was raised on one of the largest chicken farms in tennessee and at our largest we owned over 2million chickens and am I good at counting Chicken ABSOLUTELY...

The rooster has fertilized them all and they will soon be coming home to ROOST RIGHT HERE IS OLD Dan's back yard.

Love you guys have a Blessed evening I got to go preside over the commissioners meeting tonight but will be back home and on here later, DON'T GO BASHING ME BAD. Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

Well this calls for me to tell you my childhood,Counting chickens, I was raised on one of the largest chicken farms in tennessee and at our largest we owned over 2million chickens and am I good at counting Chicken ABSOLUTELY...

The rooster has fertilized them all and they will soon be coming home to ROOST RIGHT HERE IS OLD Dan's back yard.

Love you guys have a Blessed evening I got to go preside over the commissioners meeting tonight but will be back home and on here later, DON'T GO BASHING ME BAD. Rev Dan

Good for you! :D Stay positive.....Don't spend too much! :P

Sooo SATURDAY IS THE SWEARING IN.

I'm thinking between Saturday, with Shabibi returning to Iraq..

that the RV announcement will be ANNOUNCED: between saturday and monday, USA time.

Is me thinking here....

And the figures DO SHOW that Iraq's potential income could be weighted and supported by a value waaaay HIGH.

But they probably will keep it between 3 to 4.

I wish for $14.

But I'll settle for $7

hehehehehe

:P

GO RV!

HOPES IS FUNNN!!!

• Upvote 2

Good for you! :D Stay positive.....Don't spend too much! :P

XXX Buddy I am home and thanks for the comments. I was elected because most people in my town of 18000 know me and my family and they know I have a son who was ranked the fith best basketball recruit in America and he was struck by lightning the week before his senior year and remains in a semi coma . I keep him at home and have 365 24/7 nursing care and I pay for it myself. So i have to manage funds well. The people know with my election I would manage theirs as well so I don't spend to much. My city has the least tax rate of any city in the state and we have the top rated fire and police dept. and some of the best parks in Tennessee.

XXX YOU HAVE A VERY bLESSED WEEK AND STAY READY SON WE ARE ABOUT TO SHINE FOR JESUS.

REV DAN

Hey Pop, it is always such a pleasure to hear from you. I think you are an inspiration and I am inspired to follow your lead with my church and with military families!

God bless and take care! B):):D

OK FRIENDS,

Now down to the Dinar.

Someday after this happens I would like to meet with you and volunteer at your camp. I live by Priest Lake.

Someday after this happens I would like to meet with you and volunteer at your camp. I live by Priest Lake.

NASHDINAR I will look forward to the meeting and would like to buy your lunch some day soon. You can research me on GOOGL if you like Rev Dan Bloodworth

BLESSINGS MY BROTHER

I too would buy a military's the family meal............But I am more into helping the individuals that

have been mamed or disfiguered bcause of the unforturnate timing of an IED. Those are the people that need the help the most in my opinion.

So now when can we expect the RV to hit? :unsure:

• Upvote 1