Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER 51 TOMARRO THURS 11th 2010

viper51

10:30 PM Baghdad the Iraqi News Agency released that Thursday 11-11-10 at 3:00 PM SHARP (Baghdad Time) There will be Announcements of GREAT NEWS FROM PARLIMENT to end of burden for Iraq and its People. I hope this means what I HOPE IT MEANS. MAN ALL POSTs FOR REPORTING THURSDAY. I want to hear GOOD NEWS from all PORTS> I will continue to pass on what ever I get. Are we excited yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The iraqi people are on edge. they waited so long to hear this announcement. On behalf of our great new government, it's our pleasure to announce, you will now get 3 hours of electricity each day(the crowd go nuts)ya yea yaohmy.gif

• Upvote 4

i'm not excited. been in this for a few years now and don't get excited any more. hopeful yes excited no. i will get excited when the RV actually happens and i am cashing in. but for now just waiting to see how it plays out. this is Iraq after all.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

DITTO YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEYYYYYYY

;);):blink::blink:

Thanks for sharing with us all viper51

Lets hope this 3:00 pm baghdad news is what we all have been waiting for.

Other reports state the politicians will be having one final meeting tomorrow at 3:00 pm baghdad time, just prior to the parliament session - of which time I am not sure what time that is scheduled for tomorrow.

An RV announcement would be fantastic at the same time the GOI is announced.

GoRV.gif

Anyone know the time for the scheduled parliament session tomorrow?

10:30 PM Baghdad the Iraqi News Agency released that Thursday 11-11-10 at 3:00 PM SHARP (Baghdad Time) There will be Announcements of GREAT NEWS FROM PARLIMENT to end of burden for Iraq and its People. I hope this means what I HOPE IT MEANS. MAN ALL POSTs FOR REPORTING THURSDAY. I want to hear GOOD NEWS from all PORTS> I will continue to pass on what ever I get. Are we excited yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper, thank you for this post. It will be good news for our Veterans Day Celebration on November 11, 2010.biggrin.gif

God Bless our Verterans our amazing Military Forces and our amazing Patriotic Americans.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 3

The iraqi people are on edge. they waited so long to hear this announcement. On behalf of our great new government, it's our pleasure to announce, you will now get 3 hours of electricity each day(the crowd go nuts)ya yea yaohmy.gif

Mongo - You crack me up! And the pics are outstanding too!

God Bless :D

The great news will be, in my humble opinion, of a political significance. The message will be the official forming of the GOI, they will announce this as a spin that now Iraq can move forward with all peoples officially represented & now they can look ahead to days of diplomatic reconciliation, and an ending to bloodshed. This will have nothing to do with money. Period.

• Upvote 4

The great news will be, in my humble opinion, of a political significance. The message will be the official forming of the GOI, they will announce this as a spin that now Iraq can move forward with all peoples officially represented & now they can look ahead to days of diplomatic reconciliation, and an ending to bloodshed. This will have nothing to do with money. Period.

That is still a monumental accomplishment for this people. It also means we are one step closer! Either way it is good news. So....smile! :lol:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..another sleepless night here in Virginia!!!

Glad I am off tomorrow..

Thanks Viper!!!!!

Yea I will be waiting up for this one!! Thanks so much for all of you posts Viper! Above all stay safe!!

May God see you home safely!! Ann smile.gif

Edited by A. Zuccaro

with the way iraq does things and with all the anticipation from the dinar holders in this and other forums being excited, i wouldn't put it past the iraqis news to be not what we are wanting to hear. they will come out and say that no agreement can be reached on any formation of a govt and they need to hold new elections. :(

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

Yea I will be waiting up for this one!! Thanks so much for all of you posts Viper! Above all stay safe!!

May God see you home safely!! Ann smile.gif

Yep, I am going to "try" get up around 7am here(EST) and hopefully not soon after, I will read countless posts about the new formation of the GOI!

• Upvote 1

The number 1 in the Bible is "new beginnings" praying that this is what it means. :D

This is amazing. My husband did an install (work) today at a church named 'New Beginnings'. I told him excitedly that we are about to start our New Beginnings!!!!!

Edited by vibo

Thanks Viper!!!

After this Chinese torture test its hard to get excited anymore...sure hoping this ride is about over! Giving up is just not an option after what we and the world has gone through...."Ask, and it shall be given you." Luke 11:9

• Upvote 3