Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 POSSIBLE POSITIONS

viper51

Wednesday 11-10-10 4:30 AM Baghdad Ok my friends this is not etched in stone but here are the last of the rumors from the big city for tonight. It is being said Maliki is in position for PM, A canadate from the Iraqi LIst will possibly be getting President of the Republic (no name given) and the Kurdish blocks may get the Presidency of the Parliment and the Political Council for National Security. The problem to look for is the Iraqi List also wants the Presidency of Political Council and National Security which does not look out of reach for The List at this time. It is very possible some of these announcements COULD BE MADE TODAY ( (Wednesday 11-10-10)) in Baghdad. It appears for the first time ALL BLOCKS ARE WORKING HARD TO END THE CRISIS OF FORMING THE NEW GOI in compliance as ordered by the Iraqi Federal Gov. Thursday 11-10-10. Hold your breath people and pray it don't blow up again.

This is fantastic news Viper....thanks for all you do to keep us posted! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wednesday 11-10-10 4:30 AM Baghdad Ok my friends this is not etched in stone but here are the last of the rumors from the big city for tonight. It is being said Maliki is in position for PM, A canadate from the Iraqi LIst will possibly be getting President of the Republic (no name given) and the Kurdish blocks may get the Presidency of the Parliment and the Political Council for National Security. The problem to look for is the Iraqi List also wants the Presidency of Political Council and National Security which does not look out of reach for The List at this time. It is very possible some of these announcements COULD BE MADE TODAY ( (Wednesday 11-10-10)) in Baghdad. It appears for the first time ALL BLOCKS ARE WORKING HARD TO END THE CRISIS OF FORMING THE NEW GOI in compliance as ordered by the Iraqi Federal Gov. Thursday 11-10-10. Hold your breath people and pray it don't blow up again.

I like, I like!!! :D

• Upvote 1