Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do I get out of the red??

I think your green dots have to be greater than the number of red dots you have piled up against yourself for bashing the boss JK , heck I don't know I'll give you a positive to help your cause :D ........

maybe I need to start using this green dot/ red dot system with my employees at my business...maybe it would get them off their butts and on their toes!! LOL

• Upvote 6

Gave ya a +1....be very very nice from now on!!!......its a closed site, so you cant be overly obnoxious...read the rules, you'll get the idea

Gotcha!! actually just thought I was trying to be smart and not gullible.... and btw I own a day care center and provide very good care to 110 children...try being that nice everyday...LMAO

• Upvote 6

Heck-at least you only got a red. I gave you a green myself. Could be worse, Ive been banned from 1 site 3 times just for asking for proof on statements made !!!! Good thing I own a internet shop and am nice or I could have been an ass. Been in this game a long time and there are NO stupid questions. :D

• Upvote 3

I also gave you a +, I for one am very dissapointed with Mr. Montana. Belonged to VIP for 3 months to no availe. I like the chat and THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.are the best on the net. This may be my last post but not my choice. Get info. form several sites but loyal to none. with that being said , the lack of Adams presents makes me feel that this is just another enterprise to him..

Brenda and Terry in La. :rolleyes:

I have a question...I am usually a very positive person but a month or so ago...being brand new to DV... I asked a question concerning the validity of Adam Montana...apparently I did not realize that was NOT ok...so now I guess I'm in the red....which at the time I did not even know such a thing existed...anyhow...now even when I try and make positive comments I am unable to do so without approval....which half the time never comes...so I'm just wondering...exactly how does one get back in the green if you can never comment?????? Go RV and soon!!

If you are wanting to get your "Mod Review" taken off you will need to talk to Munsch do to the fact that he was the one that put you on it!

I also gave you a +, I for one am very dissapointed with Mr. Montana. Belonged to VIP for 3 months to no availe. I like the chat and THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.are the best on the net. This may be my last post but not my choice. Get info. form several sites but loyal to none. with that being said , the lack of Adams presents makes me feel that this is just another enterprise to him..

Brenda and Terry in La. :rolleyes:

What would you like for him to say, It's Rving tomorrow and then have you and everyone else bash him because it didn't?

I respect him MORE for not doing that to us unlike a lot of other sites do to there members!

• Upvote 3

Maybe, before you ask for everyone's help you should enlighten us on what exactly was said.

I said I had read the book and got a lot of good info but being new to all of this felt a little scared to put blind faith in someone I really knew nothing about and was curious if anyone had seen him before or had any proof that he was what he said he was...Not suggesting that he wasn't but I'm someone who needs proof....Really think thats what any smart person should do...That notion might have helped out some of the folks at Jonestown!!

• Upvote 2