Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Babylon

Mikki-RN

The one world religion may well be New Age...It incorporates elements and aspects of many of our world religions--The hook so to speak. To humanists, it will be very appealing to hear a leader profess that we can all become gods. Pope John Paul II warned his inner circle of a future Pope--Pope Peter the Roman. He referred to him as an "Anti-Pope." Possible false witness for the Anti-Christ??? What better vehicle...The largest religion in the world. I'm sure they will point to Jews, "Christians", and Muslims as being offspring of Abraham. I'm not knocking the Catholic church by the way...I was raised and educated by some very Christ-like Catholics.

The one-world religion will be a perversion of the truth. When you think about it, thats how the devil always works. Its like rat poison. No rat would ever eat the poison by itself. However, just a little bit put in real food, gets em every time. Matthew 24:24 states that in last days false prophets and false christs will appear and deceive even the elect. Actually, that whole chapter is a great read, totally pertains to this discussion...

Also read 2nd John 1:7-11

I thought since we have had such great news this morning, that I would add to that. When I woke up and turned on the television, Rev. David Jeremiah was presenting a message on Iraq becoming the new Babylon. He went into great detail about it becoming the hub of World trade and finance. I know many out there do not have an interest in the religious aspects of this investment, but to believers it is a definite! Very coincidental that this message was presented today, as we are finally seeing some progress. Blessings to all.....I think we are extremely close!

Because there are no religious aspects to this investment......the bible is all a story....this is real life.....religion has NOTHING to do with a countries currency or their plans to raise the value......more nonsense....save it for story time......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Because there are no religious aspects to this investment......the bible is all a story....this is real life.....religion has NOTHING to do with a countries currency or their plans to raise the value......more nonsense....save it for story time......

Boy Keeps. You sure just made a lot of fans. Calm down on that stuff little brother. It's not for you to judge. Just because you have a lot of this monetary stuff down pat doesn't mean you got your stuff straight on everything. B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I thought since we have had such great news this morning, that I would add to that. When I woke up and turned on the television, Rev. David Jeremiah was presenting a message on Iraq becoming the new Babylon. He went into great detail about it becoming the hub of World trade and finance. I know many out there do not have an interest in the religious aspects of this investment, but to believers it is a definite! Very coincidental that this message was presented today, as we are finally seeing some progress. Blessings to all.....I think we are extremely close!

The Rev. probably got 'wind' of the Dinar Investmentm, bought some, and perhaps told B) his congregation....ain't it great! Go RV! B)

Boy Keeps. You sure just made a lot of fans. Calm down on that stuff little brother. It's not for you to judge. Just because you have a lot of this monetary stuff down pat doesn't mean you got your stuff straight on everything. B)

i would first like to start off by saying thank you to those of you who follow in the footsteps of God the greatest king of all kings through faith...bless your soul with compassion and joy in your lifes... ..i am glad too see one individual took the time to take a step out of this long and stressing time to speak upon the word and history of iraq through the bible scriptures...NOW,on the other hand...as i recall i had spoken on the same subject and went through detail on the past ,present, and future of iraq as we are seeing it occur now in front of our eyes...i told how iraq was going to rise and fall once again as God has it in his plans already...then i came back to my comment later on the day( knowing somebody was going to bash it ) and wanted to see who was going to say what...well well well...i see the same smart a** done did it again...yalls favorite little popular guy on here...keepmwlknfunny...well, since you done threw yourself out there for the third time already i mite as well jump on ya again since you like the intention big shot...as i recall, the first time i spoke words with you we met in the same fashion..when me and the nice gentleman yall know as icfaith...was talking about iraq being known as babylon and the future for it....you came in and dropped the bomb and told us to keep our thoughts and religion off of the investment because God has nothing to do with the dinar and that we was crazy for even believing in God in the first place.....well bruh,im sorry to tell ya but once again,you are wrong...this investment you call your " future" isnt really an investment..it is what we call a " blessing" that God had placed in our way for a reason to better our " future"...now i know im coming off like the one trying to start drama or spill the gossip but in my eyes,im exposing the truth about the one yall all seem to enjoy everything about...hes funny, has good opinions, has good come backs and is just all around entertaining...but let me remind yall...this same guy that yall seem to be wrapped around is also the same one that looks as yall as " crazy" for even believing in God and a waste of time to even relate todays events or near future through a book...and it wasnt just him..it was also his little tag along mr.rich that jumped in with him...aint that somethin...the two guys that everyone likes to hear from and enjoy talking to are the ones that are decieved...just a little reminder for the believers and my family out there...the ones the approach thierselves as this type are usually the ones that try and turn you away from the hands of God as known as " the false prophet"...well aint this just a great example? all i know is if i found out that the rv was tomorrow and i was going to be filthy rich and eliminated through all problems finacially,and God spoke through my dreams and told me to burn all my dinars...i would light these colorful little papers with the false religion all over em in a HOT second lol............would you?..........im sure some wouldnt and some would...but aint nothing wrong with following God....even though you cant see him,but you sure can feel him and hear him if you took the time to find out...life isnt based upon what you see..that isnt whats going to get you where ya need to be.. because where there is visual objects thier is temptation to lost directions...take your footsteps slowly and walk with faith...by the end of the day,you will be where you should...." Home"....

P.S.......to the two that probaly got thier faces all red right now , i just want to let you know dont even bother wasting your time trying to reply to this...if you do..all your really doing is making up excuses for your actions by trying to re-gain your little dinar reputation....it aint worth it man.....because what i said was fact...icfaith knows what happend as so as many that were in chat that night...dont reply to me...gain faith and hope for yourself and reply to God...for he is your true judge...not us....amen

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Im not judging anything....its called reality......I just find it funny that people try to bring religion into things that have nothing of the sort tied into it thats all......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

i would first like to start off by saying thank you to those of you who follow in the footsteps of God the greatest king of all kings through faith...bless your soul with compassion and joy in your lifes... ..i am glad too see one individual took the time to take a step out of this long and stressing time to speak upon the word and history of iraq through the bible scriptures...NOW,on the other hand...as i recall i had spoken on the same subject and went through detail on the past ,present, and future of iraq as we are seeing it occur now in front of our eyes...i told how iraq was going to rise and fall once again as God has it in his plans already...then i came back to my comment later on the day( knowing somebody was going to bash it ) and wanted to see who was going to say what...well well well...i see the same smart a** done did it again...yalls favorite little popular guy on here...keepmwlknfunny...well, since you done threw yourself out there for the third time already i mite as well jump on ya again since you like the intention big shot...as i recall, the first time i spoke words with you we met in the same fashion..when me and the nice gentleman yall know as icfaith...was talking about iraq being known as babylon and the future for it....you came in and dropped the bomb and told us to keep our thoughts and religion off of the investment because God has nothing to do with the dinar and that we was crazy for even believing in God in the first place.....well bruh,im sorry to tell ya but once again,you are wrong...this investment you call your " future" isnt really an investment..it is what we call a " blessing" that God had placed in our way for a reason to better our " future"...now i know im coming off like the one trying to start drama or spill the gossip but in my eyes,im exposing the truth about the one yall all seem to enjoy everything about...hes funny, has good opinions, has good come backs and is just all around entertaining...but let me remind yall...this same guy that yall seem to be wrapped around is also the same one that looks as yall as " crazy" for even believing in God and a waste of time to even relate todays events or near future through a book...and it wasnt just him..it was also his little tag along mr.rich that jumped in with him...aint that somethin...the two guys that everyone likes to hear from and enjoy talking to are the ones that are decieved...just a little reminder for the believers and my family out there...the ones the approach thierselves as this type are usually the ones that try and turn you away from the hands of God as known as " the false prophet"...well aint this just a great example? all i know is if i found out that the rv was tomorrow and i was going to be filthy rich and eliminated through all problems finacially,and God spoke through my dreams and told me to burn all my dinars...i would light these colorful little papers with the false religion all over em in a HOT second lol............would you?..........im sure some wouldnt and some would...but aint nothing wrong with following God....even though you cant see him,but you sure can feel him and hear him if you took the time to find out...life isnt based upon what you see..that isnt whats going to get you where ya need to be.. because where there is visual objects thier is temptation to lost directions...take your footsteps slowly and walk with faith...by the end of the day,you will be where you should...." Home"....

P.S.......to the two that probaly got thier faces all red right now , i just want to let you know dont even bother wasting your time trying to reply to this...if you do..all your really doing is making up excuses for your actions by trying to re-gain your little dinar reputation....it aint worth it man.....because what i said was fact...icfaith knows what happend as so as many that were in chat that night...dont reply to me...gain faith and hope for yourself and reply to God...for he is your true judge...not us....amen

Hahahaha are you still crying and getting all butt hurt because you were told to keep that stuff to yourself, and to take it to the sister site if you wanted to praise the lord and talk about how deep you think he is involved in this?? :lol::lol: And for your info, I dont care what people believe in to get them through the day.....its not my problem....we just told you there was a time and place for it because we didnt wanna hear about it....which is true.....ALSO, Scooby Doo is even VERY religious and goes to church and even he told you to shut your trap and take it elsewhere because it didnt belong......so its not like you were hearing this from people that "hate god" :lol: or whatever other nonsense you wanna say.....its the reality of things....wake the hell up.....it doesnt belong here, not in investing....this isent a blessing....this is investing....no different from putting your money into the stock market for a monetary gain.....are you blind? or are you really just that naive?? :lol: your putting money into something, in the hopes of making even more money.....your "praying" everyday for more money hahaha isent that pretty ironic?? that this is a blessing and being controlled by god you say, and has sooo much to do with religion but yet you are praying for more money, which is supposedly the root of all evil right? and with that brings greed and all those other things that your favorite book talks about.....hahahaha....and this isent about a reputation....im not here to make friends and hope that everyone in dinar land will bow at my feet and want to be my friend :lol::lol: Im here to make money!! Plain and simple.....I invested my hard earned money to make a profit and im here to watch my investment unfold.....so your thinking is way off base little girl.....go cry in the corner some more cause i dont think anyone is listening to your whining arse.....just face reality and things might be a little easier for you to comprehend and understand......if you wanna talk about your favorite fairy tale then go to the other dinar site and you can talk about it there till your blue in the face.....some people just dont wanna hear it unless they are in church so you should respect that...even ones that are VERY religious themselves.....there is a time and place for it and the time is not now, and the place is NEVER here.....got it?? Now go change your diaper and get back out on the playground........ :lol::lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 16

Hahahaha are you still crying and getting all butt hurt because you were told to keep that stuff to yourself, and to take it to the sister site if you wanted to praise the lord and talk about how deep you think he is involved in this?? :lol::lol: And for your info, I dont care what people believe in to get them through the day.....its not my problem....we just told you there was a time and place for it because we didnt wanna hear about it....which is true.....ALSO, Scooby Doo is even VERY religious and goes to church and even he told you to shut your trap and take it elsewhere because it didnt belong......so its not like you were hearing this from people that "hate god" :lol: or whatever other nonsense you wanna say.....its the reality of things....wake the hell up.....it doesnt belong here, not in investing....this isent a blessing....this is investing....no different from putting your money into the stock market for a monetary gain.....are you blind? or are you really just that naive?? :lol: your putting money into something, in the hopes of making even more money.....your "praying" everyday for more money hahaha isent that pretty ironic?? that this is a blessing and being controlled by god you say, and has sooo much to do with religion but yet you are praying for more money, which is supposedly the root of all evil right? and with that brings greed and all those other things that your favorite book talks about.....hahahaha....and this isent about a reputation....im not here to make friends and hope that everyone in dinar land will bow at my feet and want to be my friend :lol::lol: Im here to make money!! Plain and simple.....I invested my hard earned money to make a profit and im here to watch my investment unfold.....so your thinking is way off base little girl.....go cry in the corner some more cause i dont think anyone is listening to your whining arse.....just face reality and things might be a little easier for you to comprehend and understand......if you wanna talk about your favorite fairy tale then go to the other dinar site and you can talk about it there till your blue in the face.....some people just dont wanna hear it unless they are in church so you should respect that...even ones that are VERY religious themselves.....there is a time and place for it and the time is not now, and the place is NEVER here.....got it?? Now go change your diaper and get back out on the playground........ :lol::lol:

so let me get this striaght...earlier today, you clicked on this thread and read it...you already knew before you even got half way done with reading the point of it that it was talking about God but you still finished it...then you go down and comment on it and spoke your thought about it....then early in the next morning you GO BACK and read it again?......to me that sounds like you DO want to read on the topic of religion...so that defeats what else you gotta say rite there lil buddy point blank period.....NOW, on mr rich.. bringing to light what he said ( just a little of it ) and then to claim him as a VERY religious man and goes to church ALL the time ( like your the one that sits with him to even know ) but anyways...to my understanding,wouldnt that make him NOT so religous to tell another believer to stop talking about it and go somewhere else with that crap?...man you really are a lil funny guy arent you...maybe you should change your name to keeptalknfunny...that explains all the little smiley faces in you reply up there...but like i said....you shouldnt even waste ya time replyin to this and just open the book of the greatest word in history known as the word of God..but im sure your probaly sitting in front of your computer right now with your fingers ready to reply to this thread AGAIN for the 3rd time just to feel better about yourself.....hope i see more smiley faces in ya next one...and yes...i will be praying for this to happen so in return i can perform the duties i have always wanted to but couldnt because of all the hard times that have sunkin me down....thank you and GOD BLESS

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

so let me get this striaght...earlier today, you clicked on this thread and read it...you already knew before you even got half way done with reading the point of it that it was talking about God but you still finished it...then you go down and comment on it and spoke your thought about it....then early in the next morning you GO BACK and read it again?......to me that sounds like you DO want to read on the topic of religion...so that defeats what else you gotta say rite there lil buddy point blank period.....NOW, on mr rich.. bringing to light what he said ( just a little of it ) and then to claim him as a VERY religious man and goes to church ALL the time ( like your the one that sits with him to even know ) but anyways...to my understanding,wouldnt that make him NOT so religous to tell another believer to stop talking about it and go somewhere else with that crap?...man you really are a lil funny guy arent you...maybe you should change your name to keeptalknfunny...that explains all the little smiley faces in you reply up there...but like i said....you shouldnt even waste ya time replyin to this and just open the book of the greatest word in history known as the word of God..but im sure your probaly sitting in front of your computer right now with your fingers ready to reply to this thread AGAIN for the 3rd time just to feel better about yourself.....hope i see more smiley faces in ya next one...and yes...i will be praying for this to happen so in return i can perform the duties i have always wanted to but couldnt because of all the hard times that have sunkin me down....thank you and GOD BLESS

Hahaha I keep replying because your nonsense is funny and entertaining....I get a kick out of watching you trying so hard to validate your comments about how religion belongs here when it does nothing of the sort.....and for Scooby Doo to tell you to put a sock in it does not change his beliefs or make him non-religious......where do you come up with that crap?? :lol: Its because he is living in the real world....and he understands like most people that there is a time and a place for that kind of talk.....how hard is it for you to comprehend??? Thats why the topic of religion is not allowed in many places.....doesnt mean that they think its a crock of crap....its just that intelligent people understand and comprehend it......did you have a lot of problems getting through school??? hahaha it seems from the way you cant grasp concepts that maybe you had to spend all your extra time afterschool for extra help with pretty much anything and everything......not everyone can have the intelligence to really understand what goes on around them and thats ok.....but I wish you would try harder....Im not telling you that you cannot practice whatever religion you wish to practice....thats your thing and you have every right to do it....just keep it to yourself....not everyone wants to hear it outside of church and most people in reality can see it doesnt apply here......Do you really think that "he" is in control of if and when they decide to raise the value of Iraqs currency?? Im pretty sure its MAN that is in control of that...... :lol: Do you think that the CBI and IMF and the MOF sit down and pray together hoping that "he" comes down from above and magically revalues the currency? :lol::lol: Please stop....hahaha your making my sides hurt......find something better to do with your faith and put it to actual use somewhere else....cause you really cant here.....DOES NOT APPLY!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

KeepM, you are exactly right my friend IMO... But, like I said that is yours, mine and some other opinion. I feel each of us on this site have the right to express our views any which way we like, even if they are correct, wrong or just plain a$$ STUPID. I will leave you with this, we all the vomit that comes out of TerryK's mouth on here, why not a little religion? Just my 2 cents my friend and something to think about. ;)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

KeepM, you are exactly right my friend IMO... But, like I said that is yours, mine and some other opinion. I feel each of us on this site have the right to express our views any which way we like, even if they are correct, wrong or just plain a$$ STUPID. I will leave you with this, we all the vomit that comes out of TerryK's mouth on here, why not a little religion? Just my 2 cents my friend and something to think about. ;)

Well at least TK's vomit is Dinar related..... :lol::lol: He at least stays on topic, no matter how outlandish his comments are....... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I would have to agree 100% with Keepm and many others who insist that religion has no place on an investment forum. Believe what you wish, but keep those beliefs to yourself. It should be painfully evident by now that tens of thousands of people have been "praying" for this RV on a daily basis for MANY years now. During that time, on nearly all of the dinar websites, many people have died; countless others have lost their homes to foreclosure; lost their cars to repossession; lost their jobs, become gravely ill, etc......ALL while waiting and praying for this RV. Needless to say, despite all of the prayer, and all of the desperation and need, our RV has not occurred. I've written a book on the subject of religion, and I won't go into the argument here, because again, this is not the place for it. That being said, it should be obvious to any rational, thinking individual that there exists more than sufficient cause for doubt in belief of the efficacy of prayer and confirmation of the fact that it has no place here given its divisive effects. Nuff said. :mellow:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well at least TK's vomit is Dinar related..... :lol::lol: He at least stays on topic, no matter how outlandish his comments are....... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I think TK's whole life is Dinar related. I can't wait to read the post he comes out with when all this is done. TK is the General MaCarther of the Dinar world. :P

Also, I am a christian man BUT, do not bring it into to any of my investments are preach it to other people. Those of you that enjoy reading and posting it I would suggest going over to Frank's KTFM site. That is not a punch at Frank at all, I enjoy reading his ramblings errrrrrrrr post. :P He has a wonderful site where all religious views are welcome... We are almost done with this people. ;)

Edited by sladrian
  • Upvote 1

I also saw part of the David Jeremiah show and he has written a book about the economy and what lies ahead. I believe the title is The Coming Economic Armageddon. Did anyone see Assignment Iraq T.V. show last night? I only saw a small part and would like to know what was said regarding the economy of Iraq. I believe the reporter on location was David Malkoff.

:lol::lol::lol: I think TK's whole life is Dinar related. I can't wait to read the post he comes out with when all this is done. TK is the General MaCarther of the Dinar world. :P

Also, I am a christian man BUT, do not bring it into to any of my investments are preach it to other people. Those of you that enjoy reading and posting it I would suggest going over to Frank's KTFM site. That is not a punch at Frank at all, I enjoy reading his ramblings errrrrrrrr post. :P He has a wonderful site where all religious views are welcome... We are almost done with this people. ;)

:lol::lol: I would have to agree with you there 100%......there are plenty of options for those that want to bring "faith" into this investment.....its always welcomed on some other sites......but this one is properly titled "DinarVets" for dinar......and dinar talk.....I too wonder what TK will be calling himself once this is done..... :lol: He might actually be lost because he wont have anything else to talk about......

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol: I would have to agree with you there 100%......there are plenty of options for those that want to bring "faith" into this investment.....its always welcomed on some other sites......but this one is properly titled "DinarVets" for dinar......and dinar talk.....I too wonder what TK will be calling himself once this is done..... :lol: He might actually be lost because he wont have anything else to talk about......

I don't know about TK, but you are lost. You showed me how smart you are when you mock God. Tell me little boy, what gang do you belong to? You look to be about 5'7" and about 130 lbs ( Eddie Haskell on Leave It To Beaver ), but you sure talk tough. All you are is a brown noser, that hinges on Scooter's every word ( and I respect Scooter ), but you bring nothing here but your stupid opinions. When posting in the future, get a dictionary so you can learn to spell. Here's a few parting words for all you atheists: JESUS,JESUS,JESUS there's just something about that name, Master, Saviour, Jesus, let heaven and earth proclaim, Kings and kingdoms will all fade away, but there is just something, something about that name.

I would have to agree 100% with Keepm and many others who insist that religion has no place on an investment forum. Believe what you wish, but keep those beliefs to yourself. It should be painfully evident by now that tens of thousands of people have been "praying" for this RV on a daily basis for MANY years now. During that time, on nearly all of the dinar websites, many people have died; countless others have lost their homes to foreclosure; lost their cars to repossession; lost their jobs, become gravely ill, etc......ALL while waiting and praying for this RV. Needless to say, despite all of the prayer, and all of the desperation and need, our RV has not occurred. I've written a book on the subject of religion, and I won't go into the argument here, because again, this is not the place for it. That being said, it should be obvious to any rational, thinking individual that there exists more than sufficient cause for doubt in belief of the efficacy of prayer and confirmation of the fact that it has no place here given its divisive effects. Nuff said. :mellow:

You keep your mouth shut and your beliefs to yourself, and quit fighting against a God that you don't believe. It's so funny that you think you can tell Christians what they can do. I'm sure your book is a best seller, just like the Bible. Science has been trying for over 2000 years to disprove the Bible, yet it has failed miserably. One thing though you and Keep may have come from monkey's.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

It doesn't matter what people believe or how they interpret the bible, the fact in our day and time is that with the faith that we have and the hope that we are given we can do amazing things. Who would have thought that so many people would benefit from two letters RV? All of us have to thank our God who gave us the chance to realize the potential of such an investment, especially since so many people gave their lives for us to have this chance. He knows we will give back and help those who are in need. I can see a tremendous country in Iraq where so many have suffered and are still suffering, but one day that country will be a very powerful country and their people will know that a way of life does not have to be a violent one. If we do one thing in life that is a gift to help someone, then our hearts will beloved by God and your life will find fulfillment. There is a prayer/song "It is better to light just one little candle than to stumble in the dark, it is better to light just one little candle all you need's a tiny spark , if we'd all say a prayer that the world would be free the wonderful dawn on the new day we'll see, and if everyone lit just one little candle what a bright world this would be" This is a beautiful song and can be found on the internet if you would like to hear it. It says so much, God Bless and have a blessed day.

A M E N Brother !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know about TK, but you are lost. You showed me how smart you are when you mock God. Tell me little boy, what gang do you belong to? You look to be about 5'7" and about 130 lbs ( Eddie Haskell on Leave It To Beaver ), but you sure talk tough. All you are is a brown noser, that hinges on Scooter's every word ( and I respect Scooter ), but you bring nothing here but your stupid opinions. When posting in the future, get a dictionary so you can learn to spell. Here's a few parting words for all you atheists: JESUS,JESUS,JESUS there's just something about that name, Master, Saviour, Jesus, let heaven and earth proclaim, Kings and kingdoms will all fade away, but there is just something, something about that name.

Hahahaha mock god? :lol: You seem to have a real problem comprehending what people say dont you?? And Im alot bigger then what you think.....so in your definition brown nosing is knowing when you see fact and going with that instead of all the BS that runs through this site? hahaha brown nosing is knowing fact from fiction?? hahahaha you must have went to a really strong public school..... :lol: Cause you are right on point with EVERYTHING that leaks out of your hole......just because Im telling you to keep your fairy tales to yourself doesnt mean Im an atheist.....just means I dont wanna hear your disney stories when it comes to the dinar....cause it has no place here.......please understand the topic of whats being said before you try to butt in and act like you know whats going on cause all you have done is made yourself look like a fool.....most of what I have brought here is not opinion....its been facts....so again, do some homework before opening your mouth.....and if i want to hear what you have to say, ill just talk to my dogs piles of crap because that conversation would be much more intelligent then talking with you......envy is a horrible thing to deal with.....didnt your leader teach you not to envy others?? :lol: Only makes you look worse....not me.....hope your fairy tales help you through your life as well.....you poor lost soul.....thats why you need him....cause you dont know how to handle your own life....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

This thread started out in the right way and something that was righteous got twisted into a battle of beliefs....very sad. If you are not a believer you will not understand posts like these so please if you do not agree with it fine but dont start goin at it and acting like a fool. Dont mistake that for me calling you fools..I am saying dont act like it. Why respond to a post you dont agree with...move on to the next.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You keep your mouth shut and your beliefs to yourself, and quit fighting against a God that you don't believe. It's so funny that you think you can tell Christians what they can do. I'm sure your book is a best seller, just like the Bible. Science has been trying for over 2000 years to disprove the Bible, yet it has failed miserably. One thing though you and Keep may have come from monkey's.

There's just no fixing stupid, and lack of education. If you truly believe that science hasn't effectively disproven vast portions of the bible, then you either haven't actually "read" the bible, or have absolutely no knowledge of science. If you want a "Cliff's Notes" assist in obtaining that proof, go to "Skepticsannotatedbible.com." There you will find a passage by passage demonstration of a myriad of examples of scientific inaccuracies, blatant untruth, brutal sexism, and viscious brutality contained within the Bible, Kuran, and Book of Mormon. Another effective eye-opener is: "God: The Failed Hypothesis; How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist," by Dr. Vctor Stenger. The evidence is indisputable if one simply takes the time to analyze it rather than blindly believing what they've been taught since childhood. Unfortunately, for most, ignorance is bliss. :(

• Upvote 1

You keep your mouth shut and your beliefs to yourself, and quit fighting against a God that you don't believe. It's so funny that you think you can tell Christians what they can do. I'm sure your book is a best seller, just like the Bible. Science has been trying for over 2000 years to disprove the Bible, yet it has One thing though you and Keep may have come from monkey's.

Your daddy must have beat you when you were little huh?? awwww.....did he not show you enough love when you were younger?? Or actually did he show you a little too much love? :lol::lol: Seems you have a real problem interacting with society....its ok though....there are people you can talk to for help with that....really there is....they can help you....and they can help you feel like the boy/girl that you are really striving to be....not everyone can be strong enough by themselves to make it through life.....would you like me to help you and I can look up some therapists for you to talk to so you can work out all your daddy issues....we are a team here right?? :lol::lol: And if you didnt know that we all evolved from apes then you have really been filled with more BS then TK could handle.....did he teach you all your life lessons??? :lol:

• Upvote 1

I am sorry to see this discussion take such an ugly turn. That wasn't my intention at all. As far as religion goes, I do believe that what's happening in Iraq today has biblical prophetic implications. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Keepm, I respect what you have to say and your opinions, but we all can come to a place to agree to disagree. That's perfectly acceptable. As far as discussion of biblical implications on this investment (purely speculation, interpretation, and opinion) and if it belongs on this site or not, I think that decision lies squarely on the shoulders of the moderators. Let them decide, and either close these threads, or leave them open.

• Upvote 1