Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does this mean Sonny1's prediction was right?

hspotman

if you read what i put on here last week, it was goi formed by the 8th......... i was right.......... finaly...........thanks

Go steady Sonny1 its only Sunday, i will be alot closer to Monday than you are as i live in the UK.

Do you want me to give you the heads up if it isnt correct?

Someones going to be right one day so why cant it be you :lol:

Sure hope your right

If anyone isnt sure this is a bit of a small banter, not a full on bash.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Go steady Sonny1 its only Sunday, i will be alot closer to Monday than you are as i live in the UK.

Do you want me to give you the heads up if it isnt correct?

Someones going to be right one day so why cant it be you :lol:

Sure hope your right

If anyone isnt sure this is a bit of a small banter, not a full on bash.

Let us know once you do Z

Sonny, Dinar Speculator just had a very confusing article posted saying that the news this morning is false about the formation of Government? Hopefully it is just misinformation.Any thoughts? Thanks.

What about the many people on here that stated they saw it on the news?? Were those lies too? DA^^!*\t\T !!! I have been watching FOX news ticker to see if I could see it like someone here said they did........... :unsure:

Edited by hspotman

Yes it's true........................

now there is no excuse not to rv :tiphat:

"An agreement was reached yesterday among the political parties in which Jalal Talabani will continue as head of state, Nuri al-Maliki will stay on as prime minister and Iraqiya will choose its candidate for parliament speaker," government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told AFP.

He said the deal was between the National Alliance, which represents the main Shiite parties, and the Kurdish coalition, while Iraqiya's support hinged on its agreement over the posts of speaker and president.

"Iraqiya has not agreed for the moment over which side will have the parliament speaker's position and which side will have the presidency," Dabbagh added.

• Upvote 1

Yes it's true........................

now there is no excuse not to rv :tiphat:

"An agreement was reached yesterday among the political parties in which Jalal Talabani will continue as head of state, Nuri al-Maliki will stay on as prime minister and Iraqiya will choose its candidate for parliament speaker," government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told AFP.

He said the deal was between the National Alliance, which represents the main Shiite parties, and the Kurdish coalition, while Iraqiya's support hinged on its agreement over the posts of speaker and president.

"Iraqiya has not agreed for the moment over which side will have the parliament speaker's position and which side will have the presidency," Dabbagh added.

Thankyou!

Is there any link to that? Can you copy & paste? I'd really like to see that.

Thanks!

Sonny, Dinar Speculator just had a very confusing article posted saying that the news this morning is false about the formation of Government? Hopefully it is just misinformation.Any thoughts? Thanks.

• Upvote 3

thank you SONNY and all who contribute, all mods and diligent followers who post. MY SONE CALLED ABOUT 3PM AND TOLD ME HE HAS SEEN IT ON THE TAPE ON FOX NEWS and he doesnt have onformation from the internet because he was at work watching the news cast when he saw the announcement that a agreement had been reached. GLORY GLORY

Now we just need the formal announcement and SHIBBI at the CBI to follow the IMF instructions and get tHE RV DONE BY TUESDAY. HAPPYYYY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. Rev Dan

Watch the ticker on Fox, It's been coming up all day, you can't miss it . Last time I saw it it was 5 :30. I'm going to start watching again

Yea, I believe you guys. But there are so many "tickers" to wait and look through on the bottom. What news ticker does it follow so I can keep an eye out for it?

• Downvote 2

a lot of fighting going on here at this thread. I'm surprised it's still being kept up or at the very least, locked.

saw two threads tonight that were locked just because some one thought there might be arguments but here they're actually happening.

• Upvote 3