Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

T minus 55……..or less.

Zantac i am not going to bash you but tell you all I expect from anyone in dinarland is info. If you have documented info on this investment I would appreciate it. That is why I respect Scooter because he gives documentation to better understand what the heck is going on. If you do not want to post it in here just post on my profile.

Thanks and God Bless

Zantac...I mostly read the forums/posts...and don't bother to get into very many rolling dialogues. But I'll bite on this one. You've stuck your neck out and predicted that the condition which has persisted for something like 7 years, will continue to persist for a little less than two more months. OK. I can go there. But how about a "here is why" reasoning? Maybe you could even cite a brief set of conditions which has to be met before the IQD can RV? And, if you're really wacky smart, maybe even cite a credible source? Now that would earn you some credibility, of which there is precious little to be found on this topic.

• Upvote 1

To quote two of my favorite shirts...I'm not in a bad mood...I just don't like you and I'll count to three then you just go away! lol I love those shirts. People can take alot away form you, but the one thing that can not be taken away are Hopes and Dreams!! :D

• Upvote 1

20 million IQD still up for grabs for your nominated charity or good cause if the IQD RVs before 31st December 2010

Anyone wishes to match my bet? I bet not :rolleyes:

Will I be bashed to death on this post, I guess I will :P .

Main thing is I will be logging in once again on the first day of 2011 to once more proclaim.

“I told you so since September but you just don’t listen, you bash away like bam bam from the Flintstones" <_<

I sincerely hope. pray, wish & ask you kindly to stop & think about who & when you take advice from in 2011 as I know you will be on that good old RV rollercoaster once again led by "bleep"

:o

GO RV BUT NOT THIS YEAR :(

HeartBurn,

Your back and with the same level of class as always.

Your money is BS just like all of your stories, everything you posted it's a big joke to you is it not HeartBurn.

You say you will pledge 20 million,...I say put up or shut up!

I'll match your 20 million TODAY! - if your willing to be a man about it!?

You game, mouth piece?

Here is the BET,.....I'll agree to send 20 Million into DinarVets/Adam M. or any bank of your choosing, I can have an escrow account set up in 48 hours.

If it RV's in 2010 (and it will) They will send me the 40Mill. if on Jan. 1 2011 it has not RV they send it to you!

As everything you have ever said is just BS I'm betting you do not even have nor could you ever come up with 2 million let a loan

20 Million.

Fact is many here can vouch for me, HeartBurn, My Wife wont even know 20 million is gone!! (about $20,000)

You want to play with men, HB shut up or put up!

See HeartBurn when it RV's we won't here from you ever again, you will have spent nothing but your time here.

I'm betting your bet of $20,000 is all for attention.

My bet however is real and I would love to donate your money to the battered women's association.

Why; because your just a cyber bully you pick on those that let you, kind of like a guy that hits woman!!!!

Sorry mods if my tone is a bit strong, this is not an argument, but I think I have made my point.

HeartBurn I'm not a girl, you should not have swung my way.

I will be waiting my email is in my PM send my your # and lets get this done.

Common HeartBurn you got $20,000 to throw down now that you can be seen? This is not play money and it hurts TODAY!!

Again HB,.......zzzzzzzzz!!

• Upvote 8

HeartBurn,

Your money is BS just like all of your stories, everything you posted it's a big joke to you is it not HeartBurn.

WOW, YOU GO zzzzzzzzz!!! I AM IMPRESSED HOW YOU CAN TELL SOMEONE OFF WITHOUT EVEN USING ONE SLANG WORD. LOL

You game, mouth piece?

Here is the BET,.....I'll agree to send 20 Million into DinarVets/Adam M. or any bank of your choosing, I can have an escrow account set up in 48 hours.

If it RV's in 2010 (and it will) They will send me the 40Mill. if on Jan. 1 2011 it has not RV they send it to you!

As everything you have ever said is just BS I'm betting you do not even have nor could you ever come up with 2 million let a loan

20 Million.

Fact is many here can vouch for me, HeartBurn, My Wife wont even know 20 million is gone!! (about $20,000)

See HeartBurn when it RV's we won't here from you ever again, you will have spent nothing but your time here.

My bet however is real and I would love to donate your money to the battered women's association.

Why; because your just a cyber bully you pick on those that let you, kind of like a guy that hits woman!!!!

Sorry mods if my tone is a bit strong, this is not an argument, but I think I have made my point.

Common HeartBurn you got $20,000 to throw down now that you can be seen? This is not play money and it hurts TODAY!!

HeartBurn,

You game, mouth piece?

20 Million.

Well Said!!!!

• Upvote 3

The best part of this post is when Zantac states he wont return till Jan 1st. That is by far the most positive thing I've read by him/her since i've been a member. I know this just makes his/her panties just wad up,but here goes anyway.............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

HeartBurn,

You game, mouth piece?

[size=4

[/size]

20 Million.

Now that's what I'm talking about.... Great rebuttal zzzzzzzzz!! You are the man... ;)

Edited by Eddinar

The best part of this post is when Zantac states he wont return till Jan 1st. That is by far the most positive thing I've read by him/her since i've been a member. I know this just makes his/her panties just wad up,but here goes anyway.............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

You are so right caz1104, I should have just let a sleeping dog lie.

I'm going to take a step back, the big day is around the corner.

I'm with you,...GO RV!

Check,..

PS: that said, my deal is still on the table,

• Upvote 2