Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 US UK WILL ATTEND

viper51

Viper,

What are your thoughts re - the talk of postponing mondays parliment to a later date? Is this accurate ino or is it smoke and mirrors? Also if the 50 members plus al - iraqia do not show for parliment will maliki and the kurds be able to form the govt without them?

Thanks

I dont think they can afford to postpone long if at all and the Federal Court will probably not let them unless it was to get full attendance to the meeting by all blocs. We shall see.

Thanks Viper for the post. I believe Allawi will have to come to a realization that things are stacking up against him and he'd better join or be left out completely or are his statements just more smoke and mirrors. God Bless Semper Fi :)

I believe you are right. Allawi is squeezing for all he can get and will have to bend soon or lose out. The games they play are running out.

• Upvote 1

Folks, Allawi is no good. No wonder he is a looser. He was offered the post of Prsident with more power for the National security files, he refused back in June. Now, he sees that there is nothing for him. The West became alarmed when he said he would review all the oil contracts as awarded by Maliki. What kind of man would say things like that and expect to get support from China, Europe and U S, the Russians. To hell with Allawi.

l want to thank you my friend, Viper for all your tryings for us. be safe.

MUCH Appreciated Viper!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes, it seems funny to me they think we gave them that much chance at some power, only to see them not able to play nicely in their own sandbox/ but have they ever gotten along?? Shesh.... I feel most countries involved are pressing the issues, so I agree and feel this is coming sooner than ever before! GO RI! biggrin.gif