Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 01/11/2010 9:30Am CST

dinarded

Whatever fee you instill....whether paid membership or ?? why don't you consider allowing those that made a contribution when the system needed upgrading? Many of us did contribute and maybe a paid membership would be a great way of saying thanks!

I agree with you Lady. Maybe whatever contribution you made could be prorated towards a VIP membership. Well.... whadddayasay Adam!?!

;)

"[Adam Montana] I've stopped posting stuff in the forum and on the chat because the freeloaders here are ruining it for me"

I just want to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. This is the only thing thyat was said the whole chat that disturbed me in the least. Several chats I have been on here when Adam has shown up and said he has been busy with holidays, writing or even earlier with reaffirming contacts. Come to find out it was that freeloaders were ruining it for Adam. I understand being graceful and bowing out BUT in a sense I feel like the truth was pushed aside before this post. So is the truth that Adam was disenchanted or was it he had no time? Not trying to bash, just a question. I know I am greatful for Adams hospitality but at this point I almost feel as I have worn out my welcome and yet I am not a freeloader. I donated freely and asked for nothing, never mentioned it till now. So am I still a freeloader? I think not.

"[Adam Montana] I've stopped posting stuff in the forum and on the chat because the freeloaders here are ruining it for me"

I just want to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. This is the only thing thyat was said the whole chat that disturbed me in the least. Several chats I have been on here when Adam has shown up and said he has been busy with holidays, writing or even earlier with reaffirming contacts. Come to find out it was that freeloaders were ruining it for Adam. I understand being graceful and bowing out BUT in a sense I feel like the truth was pushed aside before this post. So is the truth that Adam was disenchanted or was it he had no time? Not trying to bash, just a question. I know I am greatful for Adams hospitality but at this point I almost feel as I have worn out my welcome and yet I am not a freeloader. I donated freely and asked for nothing, never mentioned it till now. So am I still a freeloader? I think not.

Now bring your scraggly butt back to chat! lol

:mad:ya all keep bashing Adam at least he is honest and does not come on this site like the others saying it will 90% on this day and 100% by this date with this rate. I have never heard him say anything about a date or a rate. As far as him getting paid I hope he is and well, all of you complaining about this is just upset because you did not design the site. It is a good idea to have a VIP area only the SERIOUS investors who want to know the scoop will pay and all the peeps who want to just sit there and stir the pot probably will not pay to stir. I am glad I have found this forum and Adam please keep up the good work. So far I have never heard you say anything about a date or a rate. It sure doesn't feel good to have to eat those words when it does not happen. Like everyone else I want an RV also and yesterday was not to soon. I hope Adam does not get to FINISH his book because that means we are all at the bank cashing in. Keep up the good work Adam and we will hope to see you in chat.

As one other member puts it just my 2 dinar worth

True, Adam says nothing about the date and/or rate and he never has (or will). He doesn't have to as Sonny has stated that it's going to happen by the middle of this week.

This is a classic example of "good cop/bad cop" marketing 101.

Adam can continue to say "I never said a date or rate" and it looks like Sonny is about to go 0 for 3 by the end of the week.

Dr. J

I am sure glad I have my own intel and don't have to rely on this guys crap

If you had your own intel you wouldn't be on this site. Sometimes it is better to say nothing and be assumed a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Many of us are appreciative of Adams hard work, it gives us good information and hope in our investment.

If in fact, there are 40 TRILLION, YES TRILLION I-Dinar in circulation as some have wrote in the forum, then IMO this currency has to devalue. Iraq could delute the I Dinar, 90/10. We turn 100 of our I Dinar in at the approved banks and get 10 back. That means if you have a million I Dinar, you would now have one hundred thousand. Then have all the countries or just Iraq come up with a value of all currencies or just the I Dinar only of such as 1.50. That would make the original investment of a million dinar now worth one hundred fifty thousand, which would be a great profit, and it would take out 90 percent of the I Dinar in circulation, if in fact it is. Leaving only four trillion I dinar in circulation. IMO this would still be too many in circulation. All IMO Do not take this idea as a fact, but it could work, IMO.

If in fact, there are 40 TRILLION, YES TRILLION I-Dinar in circulation as some have wrote in the forum, then IMO this currency has to devalue. Iraq could delute the I Dinar, 90/10. We turn 100 of our I Dinar in at the approved banks and get 10 back. That means if you have a million I Dinar, you would now have one hundred thousand. Then have all the countries or just Iraq come up with a value of all currencies or just the I Dinar only of such as 1.50. That would make the original investment of a million dinar now worth one hundred fifty thousand, which would be a great profit, and it would take out 90 percent of the I Dinar in circulation, if in fact it is. Leaving only four trillion I dinar in circulation. IMO this would still be too many in circulation. All IMO Do not take this idea as a fact, but it could work, IMO.

what reference did you use/find that stated there are 40 Trillion NID in circulation?

what reference did you use/find that stated there are 40 Trillion NID in circulation?

look at Line 72. http://www.cbi.iq/xl&wr/key%20financial.xls . The last figure for M3 was over 36, the M2 figure is almost 43. You also see 20 trillion numbers which relate to M0 which is just money in circulation not including debt and other stuff. For a big discussion on that subject look at http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5225&goto=newpost

look at Line 72. http://www.cbi.iq/xl&wr/key%20financial.xls . The last figure for M3 was over 36, the M2 figure is almost 43. You also see 20 trillion numbers which relate to M0 which is just money in circulation not including debt and other stuff. For a big discussion on that subject look at http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5225&goto=newpost

Kent,

The link does not work that you posted. I have noticed that Sherlock's posts and threads have been removed. Do you or anyone else know what happened to them?

THANK YOU ADAM :) YOU WORDED EVERYTHING SO GREAT :) and once again, thank you for all that you do for us who are new to this. you have helped me understand so many countless things in regards to iraq, the dinar, and their politics. i appreciate all that you do not only for me but the entire chat room and forum. may god bless you :) :)

If his posts have been removed that is a Huge disappointment. You are right about the thread though. I don't know if it was the subject matter or it simply got too old, but it was a great string so I made PDF's of it. I sent you a PM with my email. Send me an email and I will send you the PDF's. It was a good exchange on money supply and RV versus re-denomination.

If his posts have been removed that is a Huge disappointment. You are right about the thread though. I don't know if it was the subject matter or it simply got too old, but it was a great string so I made PDF's of it. I sent you a PM with my email. Send me an email and I will send you the PDF's. It was a good exchange on money supply and RV versus re-denomination.

Who's posts?

Who's posts?

I was responding to Eagled1954 indicating that my previous string (link above) was gone and he said Sherlock's posts are gone (I hit the wrong button but was intending to include his quote). I am not sure how the system works, but I think my post count went down and I dropped from a Member to a Junior Member in this string so I was wondering if the other string was deleted and that is why my post count went down??

By the way, I put in my order for the book. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for your order, Kent. I'm sure you'll be pleased at the content.

Regarding Sherlocks posts, I'm not sure if they went missing - I personally thought he had intelligent posts.

I didn't agree with everything he said, but I respect his opinion, he seemed to present it in a non-bashing way and I appreciate that.

Thanks for your order, Kent. I'm sure you'll be pleased at the content.

Regarding Sherlocks posts, I'm not sure if they went missing - I personally thought he had intelligent posts.

I didn't agree with everything he said, but I respect his opinion, he seemed to present it in a non-bashing way and I appreciate that.

I sent you a PM a few days ago and posted hoping that you would address Sherlock's view as a question in your book. I am anxious to see your position on Money Supply and what that logically means about a re-denomination versus a revaluation. I still have trouble understanding how Iraq can handle a true RV even to $1 if that creates a government obligation of tens of trillions of dollars, but really want to believe at least in some combination of a re-denomination and revaluation that will make the dinar a good investment. If that question isn't in the book, please consider adding it! ...and thanks for all your work. I may lean more toward Sherlock's view for now, but sincerely appreciate all you do.

Mr. Montana:

I appreciate You. I want you to know that your studies and information are not free to you. I understand the time it takes to compile information and put it into a comprehensable format. Understand I know your worth. If I could I would pay but I have nothing at the moment. But someday this will be different. A man deserves an honest days wages for an honest days labor. Not because he is perfect but because God's word is. The Dinar will help many in the RV and hopefully the many you have helped to wait it out will remember you. Thank you. Shirley Shaw DeliverTheWord

Adam has made all who have invested - grounded in the realities that exist as we wade through all the BS about the RV from all the various sources that we can tap. I applaud His efforts and ask that he continue to serve us as best he can. Thank you, Adam