Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phone Call With American Contractor~ IN IRAQ

NineLives

Didn't post this in Rumors as it's not a rumor. It's a fact. He did state this and Admin Rilee from zzz confirmed it.

From Rilee:

This evening I had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from another site.

He wanted to let me know how things were going in Baghdad. In his own words: "It's turmoil!"

I plan on talking to him again in the very near future, but I wanted to dispel the rumor that another site was not in Baghdad. I have his cell # and it IS an Iraqi cell phone number.

I will report more when I hear from him again.

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

With all the Suicide Bombings , Bank Robberies, No Electricity no Homes Parents scared to even walk the streets, what else would it be. lets Face it these people have been doing this to each other since the Beginning of time.Some day a Real Leader will step forward and say Enough, This crap STOPS NOW.jmop Views.

• Upvote 3

Ohhh,...here we go!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not going to explain myself or how I know things.

That's too much of my time.

Wanna move it, then move it. It's all just a matter of opinion what it is and what topic it belongs in.

"How do you know "Admin Rilee" is trustworthy????

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I personally could care less where bad intel comes from, Iraq or the usa. You can watch the news and tell its chaotic over there now from the bombings etc. who needs an Iraqi cell phone to say that. It is actually motivation for them to announce the gov and put an end to this chaos!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You're going to have to 'let up on always saying the right thing'. lol

Just kidding. Again, like I've previousy said, great use of your noggin! ;-)

Of course he's there. Anybody who's been there know's about the stuff he keeps telling us. Its the liars out there that don't want people to believe him

• Upvote 5

Ohhh,...here we go!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not going to explain myself or how I know things.

That's too much of my time.

Wanna move it, then move it. It's all just a matter of opinion what it is and what topic it belongs in.

You still have 8 lives left........ Don't worry about Mr. P he don't like catslaugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't post that terribly often, but somebodys post recently called AC a "pumper", IF ANYONE BELIEVES THAT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED......he is about the most level headed, it's not coming this month person you will have the pleasure of reading about......

By the way I think it is coming this month....

Go RV

Go Skins...

• Upvote 1

ofcourse there is turmoil.....this may be off subject ...but I just watched a panel on cspan and it was actually from yesterday .....I came away from listening to the panel not very optimistic in regards to a government being formed anytime soon....I had hopes of something happening soon but my wishes were dampered....the lady with the UN stated that the north was fairly stable as far as security but that was about it.......she also let it be known that Iraq has not fullfilled their obligations to Kuwait under Chap 7......the guy in USA affairs kinda beat around the bush with how hard it is to establish a government when they are so new at it......my vision for a 7th or 8th of nov. formation is probably not in the works........I am so dissappointed at all our so called gurus that missed this on cspan....someone let me know if I am out of line and its has already been dicussed and correct me if this was a positive meeting toward a formed government....I haven't checked the web site from the tv screen but it was undp.org.......did anyone see this on cspan????

• Upvote 3

Bright ... no need to apologize. The kind of info you brought is REAL and can at least be documented. Unfortunately the majority of folks would rather be told stories of "getting rich tomorrow or next week" than hear the truth ... which in this process has taken a long time and may take even longer!

I feel Ch. 7 sanctions have to be released before an RV can occur and the sanctions won't be lifted until they have a government in place.

Sadly most of the people on this site don't have a solid grasp of real world politics and government and don't care to read and learn ... they're happy (for the short term) having someone come on say they have a source who said it's going to happen (pick your date here).

If anyone bashes you, disregard them. The majority of people that have been invested in this since the early days appreciate the info you shared (especially those of us that missed it). The only ones bashing you will probably be the uninformed.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Captain Jack.........It really amazes me all the people I follow from Medic to Adam or Scooter,etc.......did not observe this cspan discussion.........maybe from the web site someone can follow up and tell me I'm missing the point........But on Chap 7the lady from the UN was very clear......

• Upvote 2

Been thinking about this one......

I haven't actually checked to see if this is accurate or not in terms of if he actually did say that (don't feel like sifting through 2 years of his posts). However, ,...not saying you are doing this but I've noticed that many people often twist his words and say things he has never said. Saw it many times in just this week alone but the thing is, who knows if at that time (two years ago like you said) that may have been the case. I heard the exact same thing from another source quite awhile back and it's pretty hard to proove it's accuracy or inaccuracy so you can't really say it was wrong (for that timeframe).

Below is the current law and perhaps this is what he was referring to and the quote was jumbled.

"Iraqi law prohibits adult Iraqis and foreigners from holding and transporting more than 10,000 USD in cash out of Iraq. However, adult Iraqi and resident foreigners may hold and transport no more than 200,000 Iraqi dinars to cover travel expenses. Iraqi law also prohibits taking more than 100 grams of gold out of the country. Iraqi customs personnel are taking action to enforce these laws and may pose related questions to travelers during immigration and customs exit procedures. (Civil customs personnel also will verify passport annotations related to any items such as foreign currency, gold jewelry, or merchandise that were declared by passengers upon entry into Iraq on Form-8.)"

2 years ago AC was saying that it was illegal to own IQD outside of Iraq. When someone is that wrong well......

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 6

I hope the mods move this to the chat log section. This is not "news." How do you know "Admin Rilee" is trustworthy????

Rilee was a normal poster/chat person on DV before she became an Admin, she was based in Iraq at JBB or Joint Base Balad, I would think you've been here long enough to have seen those conversations. She's trustworthy, much of her intel came from the Iraqi's that actually worked with her at JBB. Just sayin......she was a very reliable BOG, but due to negativity and other circumstances I'm sure, she ventured off to other sites. She still comes here once in a blue moon.....

V

• Upvote 4

ha ha, just like the rest of us I believe A C has also learned alot about the dinar over the last two years, and I think he probably did think it was a scam but has come to realize that he was wrong, but remained level headed about it....also reread your posts before you push the POST button to accept what you have typed so we can understand what you are trying to articulate.,..

GO RV (in Nov.)

Go Skins

• Upvote 2

Not sure what this is.....news, rumor, hype.....and what are we supposed to do with a comment about "turmoil"....could be good, could be bad.....could be non-consequential. Just seems like making a cryptic comment like this is a bit of bombing throwing. Last thing we need with this investment is any more drama or unknown. Suggest we be patient and let things take their course. GO RV.

Excue me...but WHAT?!!!!..... Scracting my head with this one.....(we need a Emoticon with a 'confused face')

l have said it repeatedly, A C is a fake. This is guy who, just 2 years ago, was telling others that dinar is scam. A C leave right here in the United States of America. In't not in Iraq.

Too funny. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post above. Not only did the grammer read like someone had been hitting the bottle (hard) or went only as far as the 4th grade. In addition, the content is also meaningless and untrue.

reread your posts before you push the POST button to accept what you have typed so we can understand what you are trying to articulate.,..

GO RV (in Nov.)

Go Skins

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 6