Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leaders of the political blocs failed to reach any decisions and agree to hold another meeting next Sunday

k98nights

Leaders of the political blocs failed to reach any decisions and agree to hold another meeting next Sunday Haidar Ali Jawad -27/10/2010 ad-10: 05 | readers number: 3

Political blocs agreed at a meeting held today in a big house negotiator coalition Kurdish Blocs Rose nouri Shawes Reconfirmed on holding another meeting of these blocs in Baghdad next Sunday.

No important decisions adopted at the meeting, as the only declaration of the meetings will be held on the sidelines of this meeting as well as to hold another meeting next Sunday.

According to informed sources, the meeting did not discuss the issue of the three top posts only some of the balance sheet.

On his part, said Rose nouri Shawes, chief negotiator of the coalition of Kurdistan in a press conference after the meeting that another meeting will be held next Sunday in preparation for a meeting of the leaders of the لتفعي the initiative of the president of the region, Massoud Barzani.

He said the leader of the Kurdish coalition Rose nouri Shawes Reconfirmed in a press conference held after the end of a meeting of the political blocs, which was held in his home, in the center of Baghdad, and attended by "Sumerian News" that "the representatives of the political blocs agreed to hold another meeting on next Sunday, it is clear to the initiative of the president of Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to sit around the round table," he said.

The meeting was attended by the leader of a coalition of Kurdish Blocs Rose nouri Shawes, masoum, National Alliance, and, in particular, the rule of law was attended by Hassan Al-Sunaid, Khalid Al-Attiyah, the sadrists, Bahaa Al aaraji ونصار al-rabeiy, and the unity of Iraq Jawad al-bolani, Iraq, al-eisawy, Salman al-jameeli, virtue and Mohammed tu `, the Supreme Council Mohammad al-hashemi and other leaders of the other political parties.

Said the Kurdish negotiating delegation Rose nouri Shawes, Wednesday, that a meeting will be held on Sunday, next among the representatives of the political blocs which won in the elections in order to activate the initiative of the president of Iraqi Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, confirming that the meeting of representatives of the hosted by, did not discuss the distribution of posts president.

He added: "That Blocs discussed some axes of the task of the terms of reference and the formation of a government of national partnership and powers of some senior positions, including the National Political Council Strategic Policy" an intention of Developed in the next government.

Shawes said: that the next meeting will complete the discussion of the agenda for the leaders' meeting which was called for by Barzani."

Attendance was restricted to the representatives of the political blocs as Blocs leaders did not attend the president as the rule of law, such as Khaled Al Atiya, Abdulmuhsen Al-Sunaid, Sadr movement like nassar Al-Rubaie, Bahaa Al aargi virtue as deputy ammar Tu'mah and Iraqi like Rafi ' al-eisawy, Salman al-jameeli and like the Supreme Council Mohammad al-hashemi.

Sources have said that the meeting will be of important decisions.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_107640.html

• Upvote 1

I call BS. I think this is absolute smoke...how can they all get together for a day and ONLY discuss PART of the agenda of the meeting? Maybe Sunday is our big day (last day of October) and it's all gonna go down at once, but with this article, I no longer believe that there is no government. If they truly can't make ANY progress with a full day of face-to-face discussions with a seemingly wide variety of members, none of them should be getting paid one dime, because obviously they are complete and total political failures. I feel so bad for the average-joe iraqi citizen....imagine their frustration day in and day out !

GIT R DONE.......................COME ON, RV!

• Upvote 3

No important decisions adopted at the meeting, as the only declaration of the meetings will be held on the sidelines of this meeting as well as to hold another meeting next Sunday. I think I'm going to shoot myself in the face now. Later.

Dont get to caught up in these news reports remember mis information will be heavy rt before the GOI and RV. SMOKE AND MIRROS

We all just have to sit tight and watch what happens in the near future. Nothing printed will be anywhere near the truth. Remember who we are dealing with. RV is coming, too much points to it.

AGREED! People are they supposed to come out today and say great news everything is perfcet we have everything worked out! WHAT would be the first thing everyone would do? BY DINAR! Think folks, they will hit us in the face with this whenever hit happens...

Its amazing what they can do in a couple hours and they need a 4 day break must be exhausting....lol, its taking 7 mos. for PM, the parliment had to be ordered to go to work and they broke the constitution, all told its like the keystone cops or something. IMO i thinks its done and they are waiting on a certain day to announce, i am thinking maybe day after election. I do not think the UNSC, WTO, IMF would set back and watch this if it was real because of the people suffering there and to let it go past the day where they will lose all them billions. The news is just to weird there putting out, the world is laughing at them. Any other thoughts people? B)

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of when we were all little kids & had a loose tooth that just needed to come out ... it was hanging by a little too much skin to pop out by itself, but was definitely loose enough to drive you crazy because your tongue wouldn't stop playing with it. After messing with it for hours (it seemed), the decision was made to get some thread & yank it. First you had to build up the courage to actually do the deed. Then you got a LONG piece to loop around it ... but it had to be long enough to tie onto that door handle, too. Drum up a bit more courage ..... hold your breath & close your eyes ..... Pray it wouldn't hurt too hard ..... then SLAM! that door shut!!!

Then, open your eyes with such a feeling of letdown and frustration. You didn't grab your mom's GOOD thread ... you know, the J & P Coats DUAL DUTY PLUS. You grabbed some cheaper off-brand AND IT BROKE! Arrgghh! You know you've gotta do it all over again ..... or find something else to pry that tooth out. (My kids favorite was the feet of their Barbie or Ken dolls. I think three teeth in one weekend was our dubious family record. It definitely put a different twist on playing with the dolls afterward. LOL!)

The one thing to remember ---

Each one of those teeth DID, ultimately, come out ... whether left alone or helped along.

The same will happen with the seating of the government.

In the meantime, GO RV ... we'll hope & pray for sooner over later!!!!!!!! And make it BIG! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

I can only imagine how long the delay will be if they decide to hold F---- meetings to discuss Maliki's war crimes...

Oh, well..

Remind ALL your friends, to VOTE.

Maybe OUR NEW congress will show the Iraqi Parlament how to make a decision. Polosi et all can run for office in Bagdad.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I know we are all waiting and waiting and in our minds spending and spending!! but we can't forget the people who had lived their whole lives in Iraq and are ALL waiting for a better life! We should put them in our prayers and

hope all the changes are for the better for them! I want this to RV as much as anyone, but please remember others!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This reminds me of when we were all little kids & had a loose tooth that just needed to come out ... it was hanging by a little too much skin to pop out by itself, but was definitely loose enough to drive you crazy because your tongue wouldn't stop playing with it. After messing with it for hours (it seemed), the decision was made to get some thread & yank it. First you had to build up the courage to actually do the deed. Then you got a LONG piece to loop around it ... but it had to be long enough to tie onto that door handle, too. Drum up a bit more courage ..... hold your breath & close your eyes ..... Pray it wouldn't hurt too hard ..... then SLAM! that door shut!!!

Then, open your eyes with such a feeling of letdown and frustration. You didn't grab your mom's GOOD thread ... you know, the J & P Coats DUAL DUTY PLUS. You grabbed some cheaper off-brand AND IT BROKE! Arrgghh! You know you've gotta do it all over again ..... or find something else to pry that tooth out. (My kids favorite was the feet of their Barbie or Ken dolls. I think three teeth in one weekend was our dubious family record. It definitely put a different twist on playing with the dolls afterward. LOL!)

The one thing to remember ---

Each one of those teeth DID, ultimately, come out ... whether left alone or helped along.

The same will happen with the seating of the government.

In the meantime, GO RV ... we'll hope & pray for sooner over later!!!!!!!! And make it BIG! biggrin.gif

Bob, thanks for the laugh, needed that today!