Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ GOVERNMENT "GREAT NEWS"

tommy55

At payout time, unless money is quickly ushered into assets that allow deferral of income tax, we will need to file and pay quarterly estimated federal income taxes and in some cases estimated state income taxes as well. So, walking around for a year with untaxed money from the RV will not be an issue. Personally, I am quite willing to pay these taxes at any time! Go RV!!! :D

Yes, you are willing to pay your taxes at any time, and so am I, but do you think that is what the majority of people are going to do? I don't think Uncle Sam will take our word for it, and the tax man does not want us learning how to defer taxation. An RV in November, with a cash in window of 30 days, would be the perfect scenario for our government. That is assuming our government has anything to do with the Iraqi dinar investment. I've just now heard that the Iraqi courts are going to be investigating Maliki and others for war crimes. If that happens, there will be zero chance of a government this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

People the united states have been doing taxes the same way year after year. Corps pay on 3/15 personal pay on 4/15. or by predetermined fiscal year ends in some cases. and other deadlines for other scenario's. But under NO circumstances will a bank hold your taxes for the IRS. (on a capital gain) UNLESS you set it up that way.

they will empty your account for the IRS, if obligated to do so. But every law, every rumor, every politician traveling is NOT related to IQD.

READ MY LIPS..... the IRS will get your money due or you will go to jail. It is nothing new, very simple to understand, nothing to get upset about. It is FACT! If /when Iraq pulls this off, do yourself and loved ones a huge favor and seek EXPERT legal and Tax advise. afterall, you can afford it, but you CANNOT afford not to.

• Upvote 1

27/10/2010

Baghdad (NINA) –The leading figure within the Kurdistani Alliance Mahmoud Othman assured that “Adil Abdul Mahdi an the Iraqiya Slate confirmed, at their meeting with Barzani and other Kurdish leaders, their rejection for a government formed by Nouri al-Maliki.”

Speaking to the National Iraqi News Agency, he said “These meetings did not bring in new results,” noting that “Meeting of the blocs’ leaders will settle the issue.”

Othman renewed the Kurdistani Alliance’s stance towards not supporting any candidate yet.

“Based on results of the meeting to be held by the Blocs’ leaders, the KA will hold a meeting to decide which candidate it will support for the Premier post,” according to Othman.

Representatives of the political blocs will meet in Baghdad to discuss the process of forming next government, while the leaders of the blocs are scheduled to meet next week in Erbil. /End/

Edited by 3grlz