Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Site Hacked

radar47

Maybe, just maybe, it's a trick.

Maybe, just maybe, Warka did it themselves

as a cover for something they're doing.

Any real hacker with mad skills would take

down the entire site, not just the main page.

And it's only the main page in English,

as far as I know.

Something just doesn't seem right...

I have sent several emails to the correct depts over the last month and I haven't gotten a response yet. I emailed the president today. I want to know how to withdrawn my funds out after the RV but not at a wire transfer of only $10,000 at a time. It would take me forever to get all my money out. I am really worried about this account.

• Upvote 1

No I repeat NO don't lodge into your warka account , the hacker front page could be a window to catch all your lodge in info and your pc info. Abort Nowangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

NO NO NO NO,.....

Sorry folks but this is what it looks like from my end. Has the front page been hit Yes, has the firewall been broken and the accounts been hit,......no!

There are different levels any server has and a front page hit is NOT a good sign but getting into the internal system is way different.

It is like breaking into a brick and mortar Bank, they got into the front door and they were even able to write graffiti all over the front rooms (the Joker) but they can not break into the vault!

How do we know this,...if you can get into your back office, then the back end is still secure.

Warka Bank would take the system off line if they made it past the server security. If this just happened and in the first few min. this went unnoticed by the Bank you might be at risk.

That said; If you see it, I'm sure Warka Bank sees it, they have known about this bug (and that is all it is) from the very moment they were hit.

I have done online business for a number of years. I have been hit on the front end a number of times and it does piss you off. They will get it fixed and then it will be over.

I still would not log into my account unless it was an emergency, but If i needed to I would.

This is not just my opinion, it is a fact of online security.

We all have certain things we know, online security I do know.

zzzzzzzzz,.....

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 1

NO NO NO NO,.....

Sorry folks but this is what it looks like from my end. Has the front page been hit Yes, has the firewall been broken and the accounts been hit,......no!

There are different levels any server has and a front page hit is NOT a good sign but getting into the internal system is way different.

It is like breaking into a brick and mortar Bank, they got into the front door and they were even able to write graffiti all over the front rooms (the Joker) but they can not break into the vault!

How do we know this,...if you can get into your back office, then the back end is still secure.

Warka Bank would take the system off line if they made it past the server security. If this just happened and in the first few min. this went unnoticed by the Bank you might be at risk.

That said; If you see it, I'm sure Warka Bank sees it, they have known about this bug (and that is all it is) from the very moment they were hit.

I have done online business for a number of years. I have been hit on the front end a number of times and it does piss you off. They will get it fixed and then it will be over.

I still would not log into my account unless it was an emergency, but If i needed to I would.

This is not just my opinion, it is a fact of online security.

We all have certain things we know, online security I do know.

zzzzzzzzz,.....

Thanks zzzzzzzzz for bringing some "water" to put out the fire before it gets to big...good to know!

Peace

" Dear Sir,

With regards to our website our web administrator and technicians are fixing the matter noting that the online account has no relation to this website where the online link is fully encrypted with Security Socket Layer SSL.

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact directly the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support."

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.