Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why The RV Will Happen

BBALL99

BBall, did anyone actually come up with a link or some kind of proof showing the US GOV holds all that dinar? I have looked and looked and cannot find it. Would it show in US records if the IQD is not global yet?

This has been asked several times by others as well and it has never been answered from what I have found. Thanks for your time and posting.

Edited by Who_Dat_Gurl
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why the RV will happen.

To be a member of the WTO and to trade your currency on the Forex you must have a currency with value....

The value of their currency was once $3.22 for each U.S. Dollar and thats when oil was $10 a barrel....

They printed 14 denominations of currency and only 7 are currently in use....

Why would they need a $1,5,10,25 which would not even buy a toothpick today if they were not planning on revalueing....

Their currency is going to be backed by oil with the 2nd largest reserves in the world....

The USA devalued their currency thru chapter 7 and once released the value will be returned. Iraqi people want the value back....

The Bush Administration planned this from the beginning. Thats why the USA currently holds 3.5 Trllion Dinar as the

Bush admistration stated the war debt will be paid in full by Iraq....

The large denomination bills will be removed from circulation thru the revaluation and destroyed and at the same time the

smaller denominations will be put into circulation in country....

The RV must come out at a high enough rate to get get everyone to cashout because they want ALL the large notes out of

circulation ASAP. They know if they come in too low a lot of people will hold (me for one) knowing that it will rise over time....

They are already saying they expect the Dinar to tripple or quadrupple in value by 2015 as the U.S. Dollar drops in value....

Upon the formation of the Goverment the RV is immenent....

Iraq needs the money and the world needs the Oil....

I have to disagree with you on one point because of what Phoenix said in one of his posts. He said there will be a time frame for the larger notes to be turned in, and then they will be deemed worthless. So my understanding on this is even if we still have those notes, we can't turn them in for any value after that time frame.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to disagree with you on one point because of what Phoenix said in one of his posts. He said there will be a time frame for the larger notes to be turned in, and then they will be deemed worthless. So my understanding on this is even if we still have those notes, we can't turn them in for any value after that time frame.

That has yet to be determined

• Upvote 2

I received word from Ali (Dinar Trade.com) on the denominations and such, and these are rumors. The bank denied them back in Februrary.

Don't have the links at hand but they can be found in

this forum or if you do some research via De-la-rue who printed them

you will find that that 14 denominations were printed.

• Upvote 2

Give one reason the Iraqi government will peg the currency high, this idea that it is needed to pull large bills off the market is a baseless claim and makes absolutely NO sense.

If they come in low they will not accomplish what they want

and that is to remove the large denominations from circulation.

That will also bring in the Big Boy Speculators that will start buying,

and thats the last thing they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If they come in low they will not accomplish what they want

and that is to remove the large denominations from circulation.

That will also bring in the Big Boy Speculators that will start buying,

and thats the last thing they want.

Man I hope you are as right as your jacket is colorful ;)

EXCELLENT POST BBALL, FROM EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN AND READ YOUR INFO IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY, I.M.O. IT WILL COME OUT HIGH ALSO. I'M NOT BUYING THIS UNDER 3 DEAL.

That's why I kept buying more dinar, in case it did come even close to 1 for 1. And now I have enough so that if it comes over 3, I will retire :D:D:D

BBall, did anyone actually come up with a link or some kind of proof showing the US GOV holds all that dinar? I have looked and looked and cannot find it. Would it show in US records if the IQD is not global yet?

This has been asked several times by others as well and it has never been answered from what I have found. Thanks for your time and posting.

I have read those articles a year or so back, but just like the articles on the big screen tv's in Baghdad almost impossible to find anymore links don't work or google can't find it, thats why it is so important to post article's you find with links so they don't get lost and swept under the rug!!!wink.gif

I received word from Ali (Dinar Trade.com) on the denominations and such, and these are rumors. The bank denied them back in Februrary.

then ali is wrong i know a person that has them all.he bouhgt them in a set.not being mean i just know this for a fact

Well, if it is true that they would like the larger denoms to eventually fade into blackness, then it would make sense for them to start with the higher RV rate because chances are, most of us would be more willing to sell it than if it would RV at a lower rate where we would most likely hold on to it longer and wait for the rate to increase.

Ok, bball I'll try to present the dissent. If the cbi pegs the dinar at 5$, fully expecting it to float down, that means they will purchase from me for 5 dollars what is soon to be valued at 2 dollars... They loose a net 7$ on the other hand if they peg the dinar at .50$ and half of the investors cash in, this means they purchase a dinar worth 2$ for only 50 cents! After the dinar is allowed to float the cbi MAKES 1.50$ each. As for whales, once the currency is on forex it no longer needs to be purchased by the central bank. Example: you wait till the float reaches 2$, you cash in at your local bank the bills are destoyed but the cbi balance sheet says that those dinar still exist... Well anytime some one sells on a market this means someone else buys( speculators) the bank never gets involved, they just sell the ETF or exchange traded fund. A whale is welcome to come in and buy whatever they want, that's the speculation game.

• Upvote 2

Out of all the questions that could be asked---

who

what

when

where

why

and even how

the one i am most anxious about is 'when'...... can someone answer that question??? I just want to know 'when' will it happen.

If that was known this investment wouldn't be Speculation.

If you have read recent posts it has been shown they have

attempted or planned this to RV 13 Times over the last

90 days or so but do to circumstances beyond our relm it hasn't.

They will RV their currency when it best fit their needs

or when they are forced too due to political or monitary powers.

But know this - the time is at hand and soon approaching.

• Upvote 3