Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

buy dinar with credit/debit card

vidra86

With the great amount of credit card fraud these days I don't think it's so bad to provide it to them. I mean, what the heck is someone going to do with your DL# and expiration date?? Nothing. Maybe run your driving record ;)

Creepy Joe at 7-11 could know my DL number when I buy a bottle of Jack!

Good luck! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Does SCGS send a tracking code to check the parcel ?

Mine came via USPS and no, I personally did not receive a tracking number but the service was good. The only thing with them is that it takes 3-5 business days before they ship your dinar after it has been debited from your account. All in all, it took about a week and a day to recieve my order. However, they are very courteous and they will respond with any form of communication.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Can somebody post me links or info about dealers or companys where i can buy dinar with credit/debit card and they can ship to Europe? and of course they a trustable company.... etc etc

Thank you

SilverGreetings.com is the one I have always trusted.. will ship anywhere and plenty of integrity. go RV

I personally would not use anybody else other than Jeff at JDIT.org

I have used them several times on large purchases and received my package within a matter of a few days.

Not only did I have a tracking number within the first hour... He even called to let me know they were on their way...

Can not contact the silvergreetings, they not picking up the phone. Did somebody else have the same problem or only myself?

Are you still having problems with your order? Where are you ordering from? Again, I had ZERO problems when I ordered from them. This is really strange my friend. Other than calling them, did you try to email them?

Have you considered using other dealers online?

Again, sorry for what you are going through.

THX cbs71

I tried at first SCGS.us (the support is good ) but they were unable to handle my Visa card I don't know why I tried to times one of my friedn also tried and the same situation. I spend on that one week :) after that i lost my internet connection on one week :) so now i stil here trying to buy dinar :) I from Hungary trying to reach Abraham (silvergreetings ) all day but not successeded till.

Maybe if you from USA and not a great tax can try to reach him ( from my country i not able till) ( sorry about my english I'm not native english speaker

THX cbs71

I tried at first SCGS.us (the support is good ) but they were unable to handle my Visa card I don't know why I tried to times one of my friedn also tried and the same situation. I spend on that one week smile.gif after that i lost my internet connection on one week smile.gif so now i stil here trying to buy dinar smile.gif I from Hungary trying to reach Abraham (silvergreetings ) all day but not successeded till.

Maybe if you from USA and not a great tax can try to reach him ( from my country i not able till) ( sorry about my english I'm not native english speaker

i will see what I can do.

http://www.dinarindex.com/#/buy-dinars/4515478718

I don't know these people, but looks like they are located in London. You can buy with Euros, US $, etc. Like I said, I don't know anything about them and it doesn't say they will take a credit card. Maybe other peeps on here might know something about them.

"Notes are sent via Recorded Delivery with Full Tracking Facility.

Notes are Despatched on Day of Cleared Funds.

Complete Confidentiality on all Transactions.Telephone & Email support.

Face to Face Money Transfers with Pre-arranged Appointment.(UK & Cash Sales Only)."

They say they will take checks, money transfers, etc. Now I don't know this Company, but others on here might. Take their advice, not mine. Just showing you the site.

Finally i was able to buy dinar from silvergreetings.

I tried SCGS.us and JIDT.org but they always declined my card maybe because i have not US credit/debit card.

Did somebody bought from them who is not us citizen or with international card? and the order was successful?

I personally know of 2 Canadians who purchased from Silver Greetings. Took about 7-10 days to get through customs, but there was not one problem with the order and delivery. Visa was used. I have used SG several times and have had no problems with them. I've recommended them to others who have had no problems either.

Hope this helps.

Finally i was able to buy dinar from silvergreetings.

I tried SCGS.us and JIDT.org but they always declined my card maybe because i have not US credit/debit card.

Did somebody bought from them who is not us citizen or with international card? and the order was successful?

Vidra..please accept my apology...I totally forgot to check for you. Glad to hear that you finally were able to get it my friend.

God bless!