Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Dinar Commercial!

ezjc79

does anyone have an idea on who is doing the commercial? i'm concerned about the dinar becoming nothing more than a novelty purchase and never realizing the gain for which we all had hoped. there seems to be a lot of very serious investors that know their stuff so i'm still hopeful we're still on the right path.

No one has said where of IF that commercial is actually going to be on the TV. Which channels? When? I think that was for all of us Dinar investors as just another place to buy.

Really think we are in the home stretch here folks.......As Phx would say, stay grounded.

As I am saying, get ready for some fun.

it's dinarbanker. Dean34 brought it up a couple of days ago. I personally thought that it is bad news for us. I'm thinking that whoever owns dinarbanker might just might have some information that RV is unlikely at this time, therefore he needs to up his sales volumes by investing in more vigorous advertising media.

That being said, I can't be sure if there will be no RV in the near future as many have predicted, all I can say is wallahuallam (arabic for who knows..)

of course, IMHO only.

Yeah I knew the company that did it. All I am saying is there is no info as to where this will be on the tube (if at all).

IMO this was a web based commercial for anyone who has not purchased IQDs. I wouldn't make much of it, just think the RV is right around the corner.

JMHO