Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 KURDS UPDATE

viper51

Thanks VIPER51

Is This Thing On?

Testing 1,2,3,.

We are Going to Have a Meeting about the Meeting That was Discussed.

We will Then Form a Commitee to Discuss What The Meetings Were All About.

Further, We Will Have More Meetings, Just to Drive Everyone Insane,

While We Laugh At You!!

Meeting Adjorned!! :blink:

You forgot "imminent" and "soon"

The Kurds held meetings today in Baghdad with all the blocs. Barzani and Talabani are heading to Erbil to discuss the facts of the meetings. Another meeting between the Kurdish leaders will be held in Erbil tomarrow to discuss the meetings in whole of the Kurds. Depending on the outcome of this meeting the Kurds may announce an alliance or agreement with a bloc or coalition within 2 days. Barzani wishes to wait as he has scheduled a meeting with the top leaders of winners in the Iraqi Elections by invitation to Erbil this coming week so the choice of the Kurds may extend to the end of next week. However Barzani wants to meet with Allawi again before the meeting of the winning blocs. Regardless of media rumor Mahdi is still the nominee for PM by the List even in the move of forming the new coalition. Barzani has had several phone conversations with VP Biden over the past week as Maliki's turn to Iran for support has changed the US stance on Maliki. It's looking better all the time and it looks like Biden is pushing for the KURDS to go with Allawi and Mahdi. Lets hope this keeps rolling to a new GOI soon. More later.

Vip you're the best! God bless ya! .... If I could give you a hug, I would!rolleyes.gif

Let's just hope Biden doesn't screw this up!! We all know his MOUTH!

No, sometimes you need to use the "right" language to make a point and get people's attention. Biden very obviously is not prone to "political correctness" ( a term which sickens me). We need someone with some "Cahones" to get these people off their dead a**. Oorah! Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Confused as hell is my normal state. (I'm married to a redhead) :P

Thanks again Viper. B)

Yes, this was a good post from Viper. Okay, now don't blame your redhaired wife for your confusion (I think we are taking in so much info. there is a lot of confusion with all the conflicting posts). I am the redheaded spouse of dhill958 and will pass on a fun bumper sticker slogan you may want to ponder: "Blondes only dream of what redheads do." Well, at least your spouse will enjoy that one! We need a little humor to offset the waiting game...

• Upvote 1

Yes, this was a good post from Viper. Okay, now don't blame your redhaired wife for your confusion (I think we are taking in so much info. there is a lot of confusion with all the conflicting posts). I am the redheaded spouse of dhill958 and will pass on a fun bumper sticker slogan you may want to ponder: "Blondes only dream of what redheads do." Well, at least your spouse will enjoy that one! We need a little humor to offset the waiting game...

Gave you a plus D. Anybody that can handle a redhead is okay in my book. ;)

For your wife, mine is the best women I ever met. (in spite of the "redness" in her attitudes :P ) B)