Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi bank raises interest rate to 16%

OKLAHOMA

الصفحة الرئيسية Home

الصفحة الاولى First Page

استراحة مجاهد Mogahed

الافتتاحية Editorial

تقارير Reports

ملفات Files

سياسية Political

محليات Sweeteners

تحقيقات Investigations

قضايا وحوارات Issues and debates

شؤون تربوية Educational Affairs

ثقافية Cultural

بين قوسين Brackets

اقتصادية Economic

مقالات و اراء Articles and opinions

خارج النص Outside the text

كاريكاتير Comics

متابعات Rebounds

رياضة Sports

الصفحة الاخيرة Last Page

اقتصادية : البنك المركزي العراقي يرفع سعر الفائدة إلى 16 % Economic : the Iraqi Central Bank raises interest rate to 16%

البينة/بغداد Evidence / Baghdad

كشف البنك المركزي العراقي عن ارتفاع معدلات التضخم في شهر أكتوبر الماضي بنسبة 2 ,7% عن الشهر الذي سبقه، مشيرا إلى اعتماد سياسة متشددة في أسعار الفائدة ورفعها إلى 16% لدفع المصارف التجارية لإجراء تعديلات جوهرية في معدلات الفائدة المصرفية المختلفة لمعالجة The central bank of the Iraqi high rates of inflation in October increased by 2.7% from the previous month, pointing to the adoption of a strict policy on interest rates and submit them to pay 16% to commercial banks to make fundamental adjustments in interest rates to address the various bank

هذا التضخم. This inflation.

وقال بيان أصدره البنك المركزي "إن الرقم القياسي لأسعار المستهلك في العراق في شهر أكتوبر 2006"، أفصح عن زيادة في معدلات التضخم بلغت قرابة 2 ,7% مقارنة بشهر سبتمبر من العام نفسه". A statement issued by the Central Bank, "The index of consumer prices in Iraq in October 2006," disclosed an increase in the inflation rate amounted to approximately 2.7% compared with September of the same year. "

وأضاف البيان أن تلك الزيادة "أظهرت ارتفاعات متباينة في أسعار السلع والخدمات كافة، انعكست بشكل أو بآخر على مستوى التضخم السنوي الذي شهد ارتفاعا ملحوظا بلغ حوالي 9 ,52% على وفق مؤشرات شهر أكتوبر المنصرم مقارنة بشهر سبتمبر الماضي البالغة 6 ,51%". The statement added that the increase "showed different altitudes in the prices of goods and all services, reflected in one form or another at the level of annual inflation, which has seen a remarkable increase of about 9.52% to as indicators of the month last October compared to September, amounting to 6.51%." وأشار البنك المركزي إلى أنه "على الرغم من الهبوط الطفيف في المعدل السنوي للتضخم الأساسي في شهر أكتوبر الماضي 2006 ـ وهو الرقم القياسي لأسعار المستهلك.. مستثناة منه فقرات الوقود والإضاءة والنقل والمواصلات. The central bank said that "despite the slight decline in the annual rate of core inflation in October 2006, the index of consumer prices .. excepted from paragraphs of fuel and lighting, transport and communications.

صفحة للطباعة Printer Friendly Page

أرسل هذا الخبر لصديق Send to a Friend

· البحث في اخبار اقتصادية * Search in economic news

· البحث في اخبار جميع الصفحات * Find all pages in the news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أكثر خبر قراءة في اقتصادية: Most read story in economic:

المحامي كاظم السعدي يقلّب مع (البينة) صفحات مطوية من تاريخ العراق السياسي-الحلقة Lawyer turns with Kazem Al Saadi (evidence) pages folded from Iraq's political history - the

© جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجريدة البينة 2005 © Copyright 2005 Newspaper Evidence

Original Arabic text:

كشف البنك المركزي العراقي عن ارتفاع معدلات التضخم في شهر أكتوبر الماضي بنسبة 2 ,7% عن الشهر الذي سبقه، مشيرا إلى اعتماد سياسة متشددة في أسعار الفائدة ورفعها إلى 16% لدفع المصارف التجارية لإجراء تعديلات جوهرية في معدلات الفائدة المصرفية المختلفة لمعالجة

Contribute a better translation

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest Ratatap

blink.gif Yikes 16% I remember when I was young an stupid, I bought a new truck at 18% interest. That came back to bite me and I learned a life lesson.....

Go RV !!!!!!!

2006 what the heck you trying to sell? You must have some good stuff in your pipe............

Actually it was printed in todays paper. maybe they reprinted. who knows. but you know all the ass-----s on your smart remarks. i will never post here again. no wonder people dont post all news on this site, they prefer to talk and chat like its personal chat and info not even relating to dinar, so i'm leaving like alot of others to the new site for real dinar discussion. c ya!!!

• Upvote 5

Actually it was printed in todays paper. maybe they reprinted. who knows. but you know all the ass-----s on your smart remarks. i will never post here again. no wonder people dont post all news on this site, they prefer to talk and chat like its personal chat and info not even relating to dinar, so i'm leaving like alot of others to the new site for real dinar discussion. c ya!!!

Well Why don't I take my box of old news (broken toys) and go home...This would have been avoided if you would have verified your information! C'YA!!!

• Downvote 5

Just know that you, or anyone for that matter, should be held accountable for the veracity of the info they post. I would hope that any other site would demand the same.

slight overreaction there oklahoma,do you really care what people think?.for what its worth thanks for the post.

slight overreaction there oklahoma,do you really care what people think?.for what its worth thanks for the post.

Hey bud,...(Oklahoma) don't let people push you're button so hard. Who cares if the post is old, new, good or bad, thanks for trying to

bring us some info on a topic we are all interested in.

Now; chin up and who gives a rats A$$.

Have a good week all.

zzzzzzzzz!

• Upvote 1