Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCGS are they a reputable dinar sales place

nodak

These guys of course say they are better than their competitors. Has anybody bought here before? Sorry if this has discussed already.

Never heard of them, but I was just on their site....

Interesting how they are comparing themselves to the other guys....

I will keep an eye out on them....

LOL....near the bottom of their website, it says the following:

"Dinar values may skyrocket by years end."

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ewwww...okay...so what was the final outcome?

Second, I live in Richmond too...small world!

After about a month and a half I had my full order, the only plus with them is that they take credit cards. I ended up talking to the guy who ran the place (I think his name was Dave) and he got me straight.

After about a month and a half I had my full order, the only plus with them is that they take credit cards. I ended up talking to the guy who ran the place (I think his name was Dave) and he got me straight.

well, so you know, they are not the only one who takes cc and debit cards too. In fact, I should be receiving my next shipment this coming saturday from silvergreetings.com.

I'm on their site and trying to figure out what will happen if I place an order now and the revalue happens before my credit card is processed. Their info says that it can take from 3-5 days for the credit card processing to "go through". Would a wire transfer to safer (albeit more expensive now)?

I'm on their site and trying to figure out what will happen if I place an order now and the revalue happens before my credit card is processed. Their info says that it can take from 3-5 days for the credit card processing to "go through". Would a wire transfer to safer (albeit more expensive now)?

You may be reading that wrong...It should not take 3-5 days to process a credit or debit card. I am going to say that the whole process could take between 3-5 days, but call them and they should be able to tell you exactly.

Of course wire transfer are always safer because you are not using your cc/debit card over the internet to process the order. With a wire, you pay cash and you're done. For example, when I placed my order with Ali(via COD), I got my dinars the next day! That's right..the next day and it was shipped from CA to VA..now that's service..

Please keep us updated..

Edited by cbs71

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with Ali (have ordered from him before) and do a wire transfer.

I guess COD would save the $20 transfer charge on each end but they tack on $24 for COD and then there's the $4 for the MO so it comes out close to the same. Seems like wire transfer might be safest if we are indeed close to RV. Then there's always the upside of calling Ali and locking in and then going to one of his "centers". Haven't heard much about that lately. Has anyone else?

You may be reading that wrong...It should not take 3-5 days to process a credit or debit card. I am going to say that the whole process could take between 3-5 days, but call them and they should be able to tell you exactly.

Of course wire transfer are always safer because you are not using your cc/debit card over the internet to process the order. With a wire, you pay cash and you're done. For example, when I placed my order with Ali(via COD), I got my dinars the next day! That's right..the next day and it was shipped from CA to VA..now that's service..

Please keep us updated..

I have bought from them several times with complete ease and success and actually purchased again from them just last night. I have done by check online, I have done COD too, for the price difference you save much over the rest for the same monies.

Foolish to spend more for the same thing. Send me the extra 30 or so lol I'll take it for each hundred grand you buy. BTW thats usually what I buy each time I order. Last nights special was what a $1.85 per $25,000 dinar!

Edited by Rogue

I have bought from them several times with complete ease and success and actually purchased again from them just last night. I have done by check online, I have done COD too, for the price difference you save much over the rest for the same monies.

Foolish to spend more for the same thing. Send me the extra 30 or so lol I'll take it for each hundred grand you buy. BTW thats usually what I buy each time I order. Last nights special was what a $1.85 per $25,000 dinar!

Yeah, so far(knock on wood), I haven't had any issues using COD or debit card. But yeah, they have and had some killer specials on their site. Pretty impressed. I am most likely going to buy more sometime tomorrow. And I second what you said about saving money, cause that's what it's all about....right? I think so..but you still have to choose wisely and get references from those who bought from other sites....