Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Traders Talking Dinar: Found on One Dinar

Niko

October 12th, 2010 04:57 pm · Posted in

I have a friend who is a day trader, He is handicapped and has been in a wheel chair for years but has managed to make a living for himself via day trading through contacts in New York and Chicago for many years now.

Unknown to me, He had his contact in Chicago contact me this morning about the talk on the Dinar by the traders in that market.

The Dinar is very big talk by the traders up there, they are expecting it to go any day now. And the Value is Rumored to be high, He stated that there was a ton of pressure from Foriegn countries and the UN to come out at or near the Kuwait value…(my thought was, this sounds familiar), I instantly started really paying attention now. He went on to state that they were hearing at $3.52 (equal to the Kuwait Dinar) many countries felt it was about 9% over valued due to the Iraqi debt that had yet to be forgiven, I quickly did the rough math in my head said great take 30 cent off I will take 3.22 all day, he then went on to explain that the recent oil reserve announcements changed everything. With the announcements of 143 Billion barrels recoverable and even more there, and yet even more areas to explore, that at 3.52 The thinking was now that it is probably 25 – 35% under valued and the main question the traders were asking themselves at this time was will it come out low (3.22 – 3.52) and be allowed to float up or would it get pegged to the higher amount day 1 and stay for a specific period of time (say 12-18 months).

Either way he was very very upbeat and excited about when the next event would happen. I tried several times to pin him down on a date and a number, he finally went with 3.22 any day but it was under duress as I was pretty relentless….so take that for what is worth (about 1 dinar)

Not really sure what this means for us, but it definatley was nice to hear information from people other than the NNP community and have it confirm many of the details we have all been hearing here for some time now…

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 10

Thanks for the post---I'll take .86 at this point but of course, $3.22 on up would be fantastic!!!!!!! GO RI/RV.

You know it's kinda dumb in my opinion to say "Oh, I'd take .86" What if people making the final decision on the amount read such as this, they'd be saying "look at these dummies, they'll take anything and be happy".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

You know it's kinda dumb in my opinion to say "Oh, I'd take .86" What if people making the final decision on the amount read such as this, they'd be saying "look at these dummies, they'll take anything and be happy".

Settle down penquin. I don't think anyone on this forum has any affect on the rate. Relax.......This will all be over soon, one way or the other.

• Upvote 2

If you actualy run some crude numbers and round off conservatively, it would look something like:

143billion barrels at 75 $ per gives 10.725 trillion dollars in the ground( that we know of)

now the current est is there is about 25 trillion dinar in print, notice I didn't say circulation, if the Iraq Econ was based purely on oil and the cbi did not take any dinar out of circulation. Then 10.725 trillion/ 25 trillion would be .43 cents per dinar. What in the world is wrong with that, certainly makes more sense than some arbitrary number over a dollar which has no basis but for wishful thinkers

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Downvote 4

October 12th, 2010 04:57 pm · Posted in

I have a friend who is a day trader, He is handicapped and has been in a wheel chair for years but has managed to make a living for himself via day trading through contacts in New York and Chicago for many years now.

Unknown to me, He had his contact in Chicago contact me this morning about the talk on the Dinar by the traders in that market.

The Dinar is very big talk by the traders up there, they are expecting it to go any day now. And the Value is Rumored to be high, He stated that there was a ton of pressure from Foriegn countries and the UN to come out at or near the Kuwait value…(my thought was, this sounds familiar), I instantly started really paying attention now. He went on to state that they were hearing at $3.52 (equal to the Kuwait Dinar) many countries felt it was about 9% over valued due to the Iraqi debt that had yet to be forgiven, I quickly did the rough math in my head said great take 30 cent off I will take 3.22 all day, he then went on to explain that the recent oil reserve announcements changed everything. With the announcements of 143 Billion barrels recoverable and even more there, and yet even more areas to explore, that at 3.52 The thinking was now that it is probably 25 – 35% under valued and the main question the traders were asking themselves at this time was will it come out low (3.22 – 3.52) and be allowed to float up or would it get pegged to the higher amount day 1 and stay for a specific period of time (say 12-18 months).

Either way he was very very upbeat and excited about when the next event would happen. I tried several times to pin him down on a date and a number, he finally went with 3.22 any day but it was under duress as I was pretty relentless….so take that for what is worth (about 1 dinar)

Not really sure what this means for us, but it definatley was nice to hear information from people other than the NNP community and have it confirm many of the details we have all been hearing here for some time now…

thanks for the post. YOU win the best post of the day prize from curious anxious excited DV members!!!! great post.

• Upvote 1

FROM ANOTHER SITE NOT MINE....

• Upvote 2

If you actualy run some crude numbers and round off conservatively, it would look something like:

143billion barrels at 75 $ per gives 10.725 trillion dollars in the ground( that we know of)

now the current est is there is about 25 trillion dinar in print, notice I didn't say circulation, if the Iraq Econ was based purely on oil and the cbi did not take any dinar out of circulation. Then 10.725 trillion/ 25 trillion would be .43 cents per dinar. What in the world is wrong with that, certainly makes more sense than some arbitrary number over a dollar which has no basis but for wishful thinkers

Well I'm so glad that you are so much smarter than everyone else who thinks differently than you. Why don't you go ahead and tell us wizard when the RV is going to occur. Now get back to your math assignment and do not post again until you come up with the correct RV price of $2.00 - $3.86.

A contact in Chicago.......come on? Why would that person have some special insight into the dinar? I really doubt that. Not trying to be negative but real. I would love an RI value all day and am leaning towards a higher value like $3 rather than $.86. Oh well, just my two dinars worth.

A contact in Chicago.......come on? Why would that person have some special insight into the dinar? I really doubt that. Not trying to be negative but real. I would love an RI value all day and am leaning towards a higher value like $3 rather than $.86. Oh well, just my two dinars worth.

There is a Chicago Stock Exchange up there........maybe that's the contact?