Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The last time the RV was rumored

hspotman

I wasn't here then, nor did I own any dinar either I think....or maybe I did, don't know when it was last rumored. Anyway, is "THIS time" the closest the IQD has ever gotten to RV? The last time, was there LOP talk, redenomination talk, etc? Were they thinking they were about to form a GOI last time too? I know you say that "this" time, ALL the top "gurus" or intel guys agree on what's happening, but is there anything else that's differfent?

Sorry hspotman, noone has an answer for you, this is all speculative...we all have some belief that an RV may happen. It also might not...follow your heart and if you do invest, don't spend any more than you can lose. There are so many wonderful people on this site who are believers...Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I wasn't here then, nor did I own any dinar either I think....or maybe I did, don't know when it was last rumored. Anyway, is "THIS time" the closest the IQD has ever gotten to RV? The last time, was there LOP talk, redenomination talk, etc? Were they thinking they were about to form a GOI last time too? I know you say that "this" time, ALL the top "gurus" or intel guys agree on what's happening, but is there anything else that's differfent?

"This time" is definitely different. There have been a few dates that were mentioned by the gurus that, by what they say, was actually the pinned day for RV. Like back in April. There was a lot of hooplah about it, saying that this was definitely the day. As you remember, elections were in March, and GOI was SUPPOSED to be running, so April sounded feasible.

Dates, rates, hype, and hooplah have come and gone, but take it from me, brother..... this time is definitely different. Could be because everyone is tired and weary, but then again, when ALL of the gurus have agreed that it's happening this month-- it's a new game.

Know Moral Eyes

I remember back during the June/July time frames when it was suppose to RV, someone on here boldly came out and said, "this won't happen until October 17th" (or something close to that). I know they were adamant and seemed like they had some kind of inside info. Does anyone remember who that was? Or if it was someone reading this, I'd love to have you check in and update us with your current thoughts.

I remember back during the June/July time frames when it was suppose to RV, someone on here boldly came out and said, "this won't happen until October 17th" (or something close to that). I know they were adamant and seemed like they had some kind of inside info. Does anyone remember who that was? Or if it was someone reading this, I'd love to have you check in and update us with your current thoughts.

I remember that, and if I remember correctly, that person was shunned by the public!! Now look where we're at--> October 11th, with Gurus ranting that it's coming soon!!

Also, if I remember correctly, Keepmwlknfny has stated for quite some time that this would be in the October range before we saw an RV. When he first brought this comment out, people took him as a pessimist and a poison to the positivity. Now, he can sit back and laugh, as he's been right all along.

Most of the realists (Scooter, Keepmwlknfny, Phoenix, etc.) have been calling October for prime RV time for a while. It was Scooter's pretty charts that converted me to being a realist, instead of a rumor monger!!

As a realist, and with all the recent info, I would have to say that it's coming soon.

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 1

This is definitely the most pressure the Iraqis and the CBI have been under to both form a GOI as well as RI/RV the IQD. The world is hearing the gurgle of the whirlpool in the center of the economic flush that's been occurring, and the major players are desperate for an economic reboot. Iraq is the only single nation with a currency that has enough natural resources to sustain a huge jump up in the value of its currency which so many of the major player govt.'s hold. The pressure is at least a couple of atmospheres more than ever before, and the U.S. is intent on continuing to withdraw troops and financial support. It is inconceivable to think of the IMF not ripping the rug out from under Reuters and all the other share holders of the CBI when the CBI stands apart as an entity separate from the GOI, yet stranger things have happened! It is one thing to listen to all the chatter of the others who have been positive for so long, but when keepem swung to the "it's a go!" column, it was like the scales tipped and you could see the rear of the roller-coaster whipping over the top. To be sure, this is the closest, circumstantially, the IQD has come to an RI/RV! Ever! The wind is blowing and the waters are staring to part. Tighten the thongs on your sandals, and gird up your loins for run....

It would be easier to say" The last time the RV wasn't rumored " The only thing different?........the DAY

" the closest the IQD has ever gotten to RV " Now that's a head scratcher I don't think anyone could measure how close the dinar came to RV, if it ever didhuh.gif

"This time" is definitely different. There have been a few dates that were mentioned by the gurus that, by what they say, was actually the pinned day for RV. Like back in April. There was a lot of hooplah about it, saying that this was definitely the day. As you remember, elections were in March, and GOI was SUPPOSED to be running, so April sounded feasible.

Dates, rates, hype, and hooplah have come and gone, but take it from me, brother..... this time is definitely different. Could be because everyone is tired and weary, but then again, when ALL of the gurus have agreed that it's happening this month-- it's a new game.Know Moral Eyes

Ok, Ok,, you caught my eye on this one. No one toldl me there was a new game to be played. . I done played the other game so long..... i just put it away for awhile........ then I hopped on board of this 'roller coaster ride' ..... and it's been one loop after another. So when I get tired of this 'roller coaster' i might be interested in this 'new game' your playing. Got anymore details on it.

" the closest the IQD has ever gotten to RV " Now that's a head scratcher I don't think anyone could measure how close the dinar came to RV, if it ever didhuh.gif[/i][/b] [/size][/color]

Even if you don't share the fresh hope of the latest circumstances in relationship to all the other "high alert rumor" seasons (I'm not being critical. I do understand what a long and grueling haul this has been for many.) At least by virtue of a linear time continuum, we are closer than ever before to the day the first major upward IQD RI/RV event occurs, and by circumstance, there has not been this level of pressure for such an event to my knowledge. Do you recall a situation of more seriousness and external pressure from the outside of Iraq as well as the internal pressure without open chaos?

Ok, Ok,, you caught my eye on this one. No one toldl me there was a new game to be played. . I done played the other game so long..... i just put it away for awhile........ then I hopped on board of this 'roller coaster ride' ..... and it's been one loop after another. So when I get tired of this 'roller coaster' i might be interested in this 'new game' your playing. Got anymore details on it.

Lmao!! Mr. Brown, I've noticed you haven't posted your video game antics lately. Let me tell you all about the "New Game."

Maliki is having POWER SURGES, and it keeps turning the platform off and losing saved data on the old game. So, now we're hearing news that there is a possible platform coming out that can handle these surges. Updated platform, why not an updated game?

The new game is filled with riddling puzzles, violence, and some disturbing images. The trailer for this new game is to be released on Friday at 10 PM (Baghdad time.)

Rated "M" for Mature.

Hope that sounds interesting enough to catch a prime time spot on BPN, Mr. Brown.

Know Moral Eyes

It was Dr J and he is still standing by Oct 17

Guest Ratatap

The obvious answer to the question of, "Is the RV closer this time than back then" is a resounding yes. If we had know back then that it was going to be after October 12th we would have done things different. But the fact is time alone tells us we are closer to an RV now then back then - 7 months have passed and the RV has not yet happened but will soon......We are 7 months closer to an RV then back then simply stated....

I am excited because I feel it is close - go by your inner compass, it is never wrong..

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!