Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

deleting zeros

tommy55

Could someone please answer this for me When deleting the zeros wouldn't it be smart to have the rv done before so that the big bills come in faster and without a delay .So why are they not revaluing before deleting the zeros? It makes more sense to me to RV before this mess please if some one out there has a answer please let me know. GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could someone please answer this for me When deleting the zeros wouldn't it be smart to have the rv done before so that the big bills come in faster and without a delay .So why are they not revaluing before deleting the zeros? It makes more sense to me to RV before this mess please if some one out there has a answer please let me know. GO RV

Well, remember, this is just hearsay and not concrete...nonetheless...we all have to just wait patiently until the official news is out...

As long as it RV's is what counts...right?

They have to release smaller denominations because the lowest bill they have out now is a 50. If they value 1 dinar to 1 dollar how are they going to get change when they buy a loaf of bread?

Remember,....................this could happen at the same time over the weekend.

I know this has been ask before but if they remove the zeros does that mean we just lost thousands on our money or will we have time to casn in at face value?

Please remember wanting to remove the large denoms isn't a "LOP". They just want the large notes (000) off the streets.

Our large notes will still be honored and I believe from what I read from Scooters post they want this done within a year. I agree that when they RV or RI most of the large notes will come in very fast which will allow them to meet their goal of getting the large notes turned in. IMO you nothing to fear.

Go RV/RI B)