Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE - another scheduled maintenance

mwp309

Another scheduled maintenance announcement on my Chase website. This time it's for 10/17/10 at midnight till seven am.

Okay, a lot of interesting posts this morning. First, this post at 10:04 Central time about Chase's scheduled maintenance on the 17th; second, the post by OKLAHOMA at 12:25 central time with a link that takes you to a site stating the RV will happen on October 17th; and, finally Phoenix's post at 12:44 central time that, he feels that our time (wait for the RV) has come to an end.

Three different posts by three different individuals, all, basically stating the same thing!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Sounds to me like it's -

RRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

Edited by dinariac

Probably routine maintenance, just like every other site on the web does.... Relax, don't read anything into it and enjoy life...

A friend of mine whose father in law lives in new york was told" that he wouldn't be able to withdraw money two business days that they were reprograming there finacial systems nation wide . Now this man has alot of money in this chase bank and talks to the bank managers all the time. Seeing that he was upset the manager came over and told him not to worry that this was to make the U.S economy alot better. And that all Financial Insitutions will be having to do this. This man is not invested in dinar. And chase just did this 2 weeks ago why do it again? :)