Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More on Obama Birth

Mammaw

Amazing info.Might be a little old, but still some great info! And it is a Democrat that is doing most of the talking! I hope this hasn't been posted before. If so...sorry. :huh:

This is old and has been posted before BUT it is good enough to be brought up again... this is a serious issue... good post!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nope. they are useless...especially when they are only used against someone who doesn't share your political leanings.

Click away!

My only political leaning is for our(Mine and yours) GOV. Obey and pratice the CONSTITUTION.......It's that simplerolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This a an old recording and from 2008.. as stated, it is before President Obama won the election. this issue has hit a dead end.

Mr Berg did indeed file the court documents and all of the petitions were denied.

Below is the "summary" of the petitions. I cut and pasted the results from the website : http://en.wikipedia..../Philip_J._Berg

Here is the summary

Lawsuit concerning Barack Obama

Main article: Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories#Berg v. Obama et al.

Berg filed a complaint in federal district court on August 21, 2008, against Democratic Party presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, alleging that Obama was born actually in Mombasa, Kenya and that the "Certification of Live Birth" on Obama's website is a forgery. The court dismissed the complaint as "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."[11][12] The judge also found that the harm Berg alleged did "not constitute an injury in fact" and that Berg's arguments to the contrary "ventured into the unreasonable."[11][12] Berg filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the United States Supreme Court and also sought an injunction to suspend the election. The injunction was denied by Justice David Souter on November 3, 2008. Berg also sought an application for injunction pending the disposition of the petition for writ of certiorari; Justice Souter denied it, Berg refiled and submitted it to Justice Anthony Kennedy (who denied it), then refiled and submitted it to Justice Antonin Scalia, who referred it to the Court. On January 12, 2009, the Supreme Court denied Berg's petition for writ of certiorari,[13] and on January 21 the Court denied the application for injunction.[14][/size][/size]

And to this day, none of these documents and even more have not been given to the people of the United States of America.

God Bless America, we certainly need it. :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

His birth certificate was posted on factcheck ....and it was verified TWICE by the issuing agency.

This stuff is just silly.

SO WHO IS IN CHARGE OF FACTCHECK???? LOL LOL LOL

And did snopes debunk this also?

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *

•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Thank you but the question is... where was O born???

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *

•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

• Downvote 1

ame='carlablum' date='05 October 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1286336689' post='215749']

The Republican funded Annenburg Foundation....... Your point??

LOL LOL!!!

Honolulu, Hawaii.

It's been verified twice.

I don't mean to be rude but, first nothing you say matters.

My problem is that nobody on this site has banned you. NOT for your political beliefs but for your having no interest in the Dinar. I have researched your topics and you HAVE NONE not even on the DINAR. Than I checked your posts and they are all on you obsession with obama. We are very into the dinar spec but you are obviously an intruder trying to debunk obama things so he can gain. You should maybe try and find a site strictly on OBAMA as we post off topics as a sideline but are whole heartedly involved in our DINAR

Carla

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

ame='carlablum' date='05 October 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1286336689' post='215749']

LOL LOL!!!

Honolulu, Hawaii.

It's been verified twice.

And?????????????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fact is that it does not matter, so long as his mother was a US citizen when he was born, he is considered a natural born citizen even if he was born on the moon.

Infact your mistaken. He lost his nationality and when he arrived back into the US he became a "naturalized" citizen. Not a natural born citizen..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Infact your mistaken. He lost his nationality and when he arrived back into the US he became a "naturalized" citizen. Not a natural born citizen..

I have a bunch of dinar, so I guess that qualifies me to participate in this conversation. Obama was born in Hawaii, it has been verified over and over and over again. His birth certificate looks exactly like mine, my husbands, and my two kids who were born in Washington State and Oregon, "Certificate of LIve Birth". It was posted on the internet, I viewed it and so can you. Why do people persist in dragging this up constantly? If you don't like his politics, that is fine, vote against him when he runs for office again (which I'm sure that you will). But get over the fact that he won, by a HUGE margin, and was voted in by people who love this country just as much as you do, we just have differing opinions. We probably have many things in common, as do many of our elected officials. Why can't the American people and it's elected officials focus on the things that we all have in common, instead of the things where we differ? We all hate terrorists, we all want a roof over our heads, we all want to feed our children, we all want to take care of our elderly parents and grandparents. We all want police, fire, emergency aid for disasters, we all want our children to have a quality education. All of that is GOVERNMENT, which I will happily pay taxes for, regardless of what tax bracket I may fall into (hopefully a much bigger bracket very soon!). Our great country has always been a shining beacon on the hill to many other people around the world, which is why they want to live here - to afford their family a chance of the American Dream. I just get so tired of this same conversation all of the time. We sound like the Iraqi government trying to form. Thank God we are not writing our constitution over again, as I doubt we could come to agreement about what should be in it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have a bunch of dinar, so I guess that qualifies me to participate in this conversation:

Isn't that why we are here but the Obama thing is just a sideline and I am glad to see you are here for Dinar and not only Obama. Good job and god bles you!

Carla

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz11YH0ji8m

I have a bunch of dinar, so I guess that qualifies me to participate in this conversation. Obama was born in Hawaii, it has been verified over and over and over again. His birth certificate looks exactly like mine, my husbands, and my two kids who were born in Washington State and Oregon, "Certificate of LIve Birth". It was posted on the internet, I viewed it and so can you. Why do people persist in dragging this up constantly? If you don't like his politics, that is fine, vote against him when he runs for office again (which I'm sure that you will). But get over the fact that he won, by a HUGE margin, and was voted in by people who love this country just as much as you do, we just have differing opinions. We probably have many things in common, as do many of our elected officials. Why can't the American people and it's elected officials focus on the things that we all have in common, instead of the things where we differ? We all hate terrorists, we all want a roof over our heads, we all want to feed our children, we all want to take care of our elderly parents and grandparents. We all want police, fire, emergency aid for disasters, we all want our children to have a quality education. All of that is GOVERNMENT, which I will happily pay taxes for, regardless of what tax bracket I may fall into (hopefully a much bigger bracket very soon!). Our great country has always been a shining beacon on the hill to many other people around the world, which is why they want to live here - to afford their family a chance of the American Dream. I just get so tired of this same conversation all of the time. We sound like the Iraqi government trying to form. Thank God we are not writing our constitution over again, as I doubt we could come to agreement about what should be in it.

Edited by carlablum
  • Downvote 1

VERY WELL SAID!!!

Expect a bunch of negatives for disagreeing with this bunch...

My problem is that nobody on this site has banned you. NOT for your political beliefs but for your having no interest in the Dinar. I have researched your topics and you HAVE NONE not even on the DINAR.

ROFLMAOAY!! SO you think I have to POST in order to READ???I am here to LEARN about the dinar...but found that I am listening to people that buy any lie wholeheartedly as long as it comes in email.

Than I checked your posts and they are all on you obsession with obama. We are very into the dinar spec but you are obviously an intruder trying to debunk obama things so he can gain. You should maybe try and find a site strictly on OBAMA as we post off topics as a sideline but are whole heartedly involved in our DINAR

It's not just Obama....it;s debunking the LIES you seem so fond of propagating. Of course, most of the lies here ARE about Obama so that is what I correct. And for someone who is so into dinar spec...you spend an awful lot of time talking about OBAMA.

Carla

I guess you didn't factcheck that he sat on the board for the factcheck you speak of. He has his ties sir. Please do the researc.

Um....no, he didn't EVER sit on the board of factcheck. You guys are getting silly.

Actually, you are mistaken. At SIX he was not capable of renouncing his citizenship....and NO ONE could do it for him. So while he did live outside of the country, he is and always was, a natural born citizen.

You cannot "LOSE YOUR NATIONALITY" because your mother remarries, either.

You are BORN IN THE US....and not the child of a foreign diplomat....you ARE natural born.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My problem is that nobody on this site has banned you. NOT for your political beliefs but for your having no interest in the Dinar. I have researched your topics and you HAVE NONE not even on the DINAR. Than I checked your posts and they are all on you obsession with obama. We are very into the dinar spec but you are obviously an intruder trying to debunk obama things so he can gain. You should maybe try and find a site strictly on OBAMA as we post off topics as a sideline but are whole heartedly involved in our DINAR

Carla

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35004-more-on-obama-birth/#ixzz11Yacr9o2

• Downvote 1

SNIP

LOL LOL!!!

The Annenberg Foundation is a privately funded (by the Annenberg family) organization that provides funding for various causes. Many of their programs receive matching grants or funds from various entities.

One cause of particular note is the Chicago Annenberg Challenge co-authored by one William Ayers. Yes, the same William Ayers that co-founded the the Weatherman Underground (a communist protest organization, by their own admission) and conducted bombing of public buildings (including the Pentagon) in protest to the Vietnam War.

Who became chairman of the board of directors for the Annenberg Challenge? None other than Barack Obama!

Their publicly stated goal was to improve academic standards in the Chicago Public School system. However, they failed to focus on the basic skills such as math, science, reading, etc. Instead, the thrust was on indoctrinating the youth in social activism and anti-capitalism. By their own admission, the program was a failure. Academic achievement did not improve and the program funding was spent (about $50 million from Annenberg and $50-$60 million more in matching grants) before it was completed (sound familiar?).

All of the above is completely verifiable. Just Google any of the names. You can then draw your own conclusions.

• Upvote 1