Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US EMBASSY

OKLAHOMA

Guest Ratatap

Well a couple things here, I agree that this does not bode well if you are trying to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people. No jobs - landscape eye sore and a in your face monumental structure of our arrogance.

Two, another obvious tax dollar pit. How much could this have helped our own country if those dollars were spent here. Why not have all those people here working with a small facility over there?? Makes no sense.

Three, another great example of how our government can not manage anything even when it comes to something for itself much less Obama Care - Social Security. This shoddy construction would not even begin to be allowed here in our country. Ever been a general contractor and built a house here in the US - I have an it is no picnic. Just send some of our good American building inspectors over there and it will get done right.

What we have to remember is at the end of the day it is all about the money and payoffs. Lining someones pocket and then getting it back into the politicians pockets in a round about way at the expense of us tax payers. If anyone out there does not believe that then get in the koolaid line........

Sorry about the ranting, I live on a road that has been patched and re-patched and this week being re-patched while our dollars and jobs go elsewhere.....

When in doubt, vote them out... Remember that come elections here. We need all new blood. Most all in office now are bought and paid for!!!!!!!

On a positive note - I think it is obvious that we are going to get an RV with this kind of project. It is and will be in the timeline of our government - enough said.

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So, what purpose did this post serve? We are supposed to be surprised by these things? This is typical bureaucratic waste! It happens in our own country right under our noses on a daily basis. Look at all the new government buildings that pop up. This must be job creation!!! Hopefully, it will one day be put to some good use for the Iraqi people. They deserve it.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Mary for the post...

IS THIS WHERE ALL OF THE GOODS FROM ALL OF THOSE SHIPS THAT EVERYONE SAYS IS "A SIGN" FOR THE RV, IS GOING?

Your welcome, although im not mary, i found this article on line and posted it, shes in okc im in tulsa! anyway your welcome

if you're not Mary, then are you groovegal/Justhopin?

No, to funny tho. i posted iraq newshound articles on here along time ago and man i was bashed!! saying about posting articles from other sites. then recently i seen others were doing it. go figure write? lol

Thank you for your devotion to providing such a site and for the amazing photographs.

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.

John Quincy Adams

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

-James Madison

God Bless America!tip_hat.gif