Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** An Open Note to Dr Shabibi ****

captspiffy

Honorable Dr Shabibi;

I read that you monitor the activity of these dinar forums and websites. I find this hard

to believe as I surmise that you are a bit busy to read such sillyess.

I would like to ask you sir, exactly what are the intentions of the CBI in regards to the

re-evaluation of the Iraqi Dinar?

Everyday we watch some of the most incredible off center news from Iraq and I for

one can not imagine that your country gets thru a day and survives !

As I have said, I am interested in knowing an approximate time and date as to when

your currency will be re-evaluated. I believe your citizens are in dire straits financially

and a re-evaluation would benefit them immensely to more prosperous times.

As for this note, if you are truly watching these forums, I would like to see a reply

from the "guy who would know the answer !" I am tired of hearing and reading bad info......

let's get the right info from the source.

Sincerely,

CaptSpiffy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Honorable Dr Shabibi;

I read that you monitor the activity of these dinar forums and websites. I find this hard

I would like to ask you sir, exactly what are the intentions of the CBI in regards to the

Everyday we watch some of the most incredible off center news from Iraq and I for

As I have said, I am interested in knowing an approximate time and date as to when

your currency will be re-evaluated. I believe your citizens are in dire straits financially

As for this note, if you are truly watching these forums, I would like to see a reply

from the "guy who would know the answer !" I am tired of hearing and reading bad info......

Sincerely,

CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy, This is really a great idea!

Jac,

Just tired of the crappy news!. Let's see if the guy is for real and is willing to reply.

Thanks.

I have another idea for you to work with. Write a letter to Shabbi and ask all of the DV members to sign it..sort of like a petition. Do not forget to thank him in advance for replying. A great great idea.biggrin.gif

Honorable Dr Shabibi;

Sincerely,

CaptSpiffy

now that's funny !!!!! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

now that's funny !!!!! biggrin.gif

Dr. Shabbi ,

Please answer the Captain and demonstrate clearly that Iraq is a Democratic Republic. After all the Captain deserves an answer.

Thank you in advance for your timely reply.

God Bless Iraq and God Bless America!

Jac

Honorable Dr Shabibi;

Sincerely,

CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy - While the answer is "always NO until you ask", I guess you might get lucky and get a response.

I have another idea for you to work with. Write a letter to Shabbi and ask all of the DV members to sign it..sort of like a petition. Do not forget to thank him in advance for replying. A great great idea.biggrin.gif

Oooh! On the other hand, this could really put the fear of God in him... :o (To have him know how many of us will benefit, that is).

Honorable Dr Shabibi;

Sincerely,

CaptSpiffy

Good Luck :lol::lol:

Hey folks, Just intercepted this reply from His Honor from my CIA connection (ip 192.164.1.1):

رعى صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير سلطان بن فهد الرئيس العام لرعاية الشباب حفل إجراء قرعة البرنامج الثقافي التلفزيوني مسابقة كأس الأمير سلطان بن فهد الثقافي لأندية دوري زين والذي ستقوم بإنتاجه وبثه شبكة راديو وتلفزيون الشرق الأوسط mbc بالتعاون مع مؤسسة فجر الإبداع تحت إشراف الرئاسة العامة لرعاية الشباب ا وأوضح وكيل الرئيس العام لشئون الشباب الدكتور - فهد بن محمد الباني أن إنتاج وعرض هذا البرنامج الثقافي >>

• Downvote 2

Send him this..

قرأت أن يمكنك مراقبة نشاط هذه المنتديات والمواقع دينار. أجد هذا الثابت

وأنا أعتقد أن نخلص إلى أن كنت مشغول قليلا لقراءة sillyess من هذا القبيل.

أود أن أسألك يا سيدي ، على وجه الدقة ما هي نوايا البنك المركزي العراقي في ما يخص

إعادة تقييم الدينار العراقي؟

كل يوم نشاهد بعض من لا يصدق أكثر من مركز الأخبار من العراق وأنا ل

لا يستطيع المرء أن يتصور أن يحصل على بلدكم من خلال يوم واحد وعلى قيد الحياة!

كما قلت ، أنا مهتم في معرفة الوقت التقريبي وموعد ل

وعملتك إعادة تقييم. وأعتقد أن المواطنين الخاصة بك هي في حالة يرثى لها من الناحية المالية

وسوف إعادة تقييم تستفيد منها كثيرا لمرات أكثر ازدهارا.

كما لهذه المذكرة ، إذا كنت حقا بمشاهدة هذه المحافل ، وأود أن أرى رد

من "الرجل الذي من شأنه أن نعرف الجواب!" أنا تعبت من سماع وقراءة سيئة معلومات......

دعونا الحصول على المعلومات الصحيحة من المصدر.

مع خالص التقدير ،

CaptSpiffy

You beat me to it dog :lol: :lol:

Hey folks, Just intercepted this reply from His Honor from my CIA connection (ip 192.164.1.1):

رعى صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير سلطان بن فهد الرئيس العام لرعاية الشباب حفل إجراء قرعة البرنامج الثقافي التلفزيوني مسابقة كأس الأمير سلطان بن فهد الثقافي لأندية دوري زين والذي ستقوم بإنتاجه وبثه شبكة راديو وتلفزيون الشرق الأوسط mbc بالتعاون مع مؤسسة فجر الإبداع تحت إشراف الرئاسة العامة لرعاية الشباب ا وأوضح وكيل الرئيس العام لشئون الشباب الدكتور - فهد بن محمد الباني أن إنتاج وعرض هذا البرنامج الثقافي >>

Well Rick are you going to translate it or not.laugh.gif

CaptSpiffy... I personally think your idea is marvelous... and why not send out a request for some honest to goodness ...goodness... you did it right and respectfully... I so agree with the honesty and get right down to the facts... if more people are stand up kind of guys and gals... they would see the amazing potential of such a notion... bring it to life.... :)

according to my sources I am hearing things folks! Terry k and shabibi are having coffee and gyros at habibs in basra then getting on a private jet to go to nyc. There they will have a big mac with xtra bacon and cheese! just saying take this as a rumor not confirmed from my little birdie from the east, west, north, and southwest......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iceman... they are in NYC and having a burger ... oh man... I personally think I would have a grays papaya, which I have never had...but my dad...raves that the vendor dogs there is nothing like them in the world... ( I am pretty much thinking that means they cannot be good for me ) oh well its my daydream right.... or .... a hot pastrami on rye... with yellow mustard... made in the melting pot people in the midwest have not heard of such a thing... and with my meal... I want the largest Tim Horton's Coffee with Half/Half and One cube of sugar... and a Red Rasberry Jelly donut with powdered sugar... I can have all my cheat day foods in my daydream, calorie free...

Awe...an eternal optimist. Heck, aren't all of us at this point. I like it! Next...a letter to Talibani on whether the GOI is formed or not. What do you guys think? :lol:

according to my sources I am hearing things folks! Terry k and shabibi are having coffee and gyros at habibs in basra then getting on a private jet to go to nyc. There they will have a big mac with xtra bacon and cheese! just saying take this as a rumor not confirmed from my little birdie from the east, west, north, and southwest......

Great! America kills Shabibi with a cholesterol overload in New York City with a McDonalds Big Mac. That'll get the RV going. Sorry, gettin a little punchy I guess. :blink:

• Upvote 1