Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank denies bankruptcy news and confirms that he had a campaign to discredit his reputation by competitors

Chief V

Warka Bank denies bankruptcy news and confirms that he had a campaign to discredit his reputation by competitors

Posted: September 20, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Iraq, Dinar, CBI, warka, bank, Business, Central Bank of Iraq, Financial services, Investment Banks

19 September 2010 Alsumaria News / Sulaymaniyah

Director denied the Warka Bank of Iraq, Sunday, reports that his bank was bankrupt because the Bank is supported by the Central Bank of Iraq, accusing some of the rivals of conducting a campaign to tarnish his reputation and helped some of the media to promote those rumors.

The Managing Director of the Bank of Warka Mohammed al-Samarrai told a news conference in Sulaimaniya, and attended “Alsumaria News”, the lender was “subjected to a campaign to discredit him by competitors Mordin, with the media’s promotion of such rumors with regret,” did not refer to the identity with followers of rival .

She had been reluctant in recent times, reports that the bank is facing difficulties in continuing his work, without indicating the news published by some local media the details of those difficulties.

Samarrai said that his bank “is supported by the Central Bank of Iraq and can not talk about bankruptcy,” noting that “any confusion or work to spread rumors will affect the private banking sector in light of the unsettled political conditions in the country”.

The manager of the bank that “the private sector is relied upon in building the country, and is the private banking sector is the backbone of the economy of any state,” noting that “the development of states measured by the development of its economy,” as he put it.

The bank was established Warka investment bank in 1999 with a capital of 500 million dinars, “about 420 thousand dollars,” and reached the bank’s capital earlier this year to 75 billion dinars, and plans to increase its capital to 250 billion Iraqi dinars, and the bank 121 branches in provinces and cities of Iraq.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/11420/news-details-.html&prev=/translate_s%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26sl%3Den%26tl%3Dar&rurl=translate.google.com

http://another site.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/warka-bank-denies-bankruptcy-news-and-confirms-that-he-had-a-campaign-to-discredit-his-reputation-by-competitors/

• Upvote 1

I have account there as well...............I have sent an email to Mr Issa and CBI to confirm these news stories so if I get a reply I will post.

If it is true then it kinda feels like we have been duped by the Warka Banks Electronic bank upgrade story as they have removed all access to our funds electronically.

I'M GLAD I KEEP MY DINAR IN HAND I DON'T TRUST ANYONE REMEMBER YOUR DEALING WITH CROOKS IN IRAQ PLUS THEY DON'T HAVE FDIC

I remember the Principle owner of WARKA was under investigation for Fraud and his house/office was raided by US troops and Iraqi troops 4-5 years ago!! That should have been a "Red Flag" for everyone thinking about opening up a WARKA Account!

I remember the Principle owner of WARKA was under investigation for Fraud and his house/office was raided by US troops and Iraqi troops 4-5 years ago!! That should have been a "Red Flag" for everyone thinking about opening up a WARKA Account!

100% correct.

All of those news stories with links were removed from the forums fast as lightning

and those who posted those stories with links were banned from more than one forum.

Phoenix