Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News A good read, peg, basket,etc.Harvard.

Fummins

;) Maybe your name should be Sherlock.

LOL, I do have sleuth like qualities. I have read many of your posts and find them quite interesting, you obviously have a grasp of what you speak. You owned dinars at some point if I recall correctly?

Can anyone tell me if this is a scam like some say its is, then how come i have never talked to anyone that has lost money on the Dinar. If anyone has lost money its because they got tired of waiting for it to RV and sold it for less than the purchase price, and further more it has only increased in value since they printed the new bills. Also add that not many people think its possible to make such a great profit on such a small investment. The RV has happened in other countries and many investers made big money on their RV. Anyone who thinks that Iraqs money will never RV is in for a rude awakening. So Mr. Sherlock and the professor i dont think you can really make everyone that has invested in the Dinar think its a scam.

Define "alot" of money. This Frankel guy from HAAVAAD sounds very condescending. I am an educated person who studied the situation, saw some potential in the Dinar and threw a few grand at a longshot. I've blown way more than that on a Vegas bender. Why do people assume we are all vagabonds trying to cash a lottery ticket?? If it doesnt work out, it wont hurt my finances in the least, but if it hits????? BONUS!

Since Kuwait will probably be brought up anyway... Iraq had less than 30 billion in 1980 when they had an actual 3:1 rate. 30 years later, 3 wars, printing presses running, they now have 20 billion in circulation and a crap rate.

Kuwait returned to their original 400 million circulation number to re-establish the currency. Iraq needs to return to the less than 30 billion number. How do you think they will do that?

do mean something different then "they now have 20 billion in circulation and a crap rate."