Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD listed on the UK Forex

Nicovetter71

I just received an email from a friend who said the IQD is now listed on the Forex in the UK. I have not see this before and think this means big things. Thought I would post link to see if this has been on here before.

http://www.exchanger...ency-table.html

I hope this link works.

It does thank you very much! It is showing 1 IQD = 0.00092 USD

Yes, JAC it is showing 1 IQD = 0.00092, from what I understand it was not on the UK Forex previous to today. Even though it is not showing as publicly traded, by having it added to the Forex is suppose to be GREAT news. Maybe I have understood this wrong. Can anybody respond to help clarify? Has the IQD been listed before at all on the UK Forex?

Yes, JAC it is showing 1 IQD = 0.00092, from what I understand it was not on the UK Forex previous to today. Even though it is not showing as publicly traded, by having it added to the Forex is suppose to be GREAT news. Maybe I have understood this wrong. Can anybody respond to help clarify? Has the IQD been listed before at all on the UK Forex?

It has been listed on Forex in US for going on two weeks as tradeable currency. It is great news I do not know why it was not listed in UK when it was listed here. Iit was removed from exotic currency to tradeable last week.

This is another positive move forward. Need chapter 7 lifted and then it's just around the corner.

Forming the government sure would help. So many things beginning to move forward now.

It's time folks to make sure your ducks are in a row.

Big things are going to happen very fast IMO of course.

I was in chat room and saw him discuss and confirm...I'm sorry, I didn't read through PVS's post again to see if that part got posted... I a sure someone else who was in ther can also confirm. I have not been able to find anything else thogh to confirm...

According to Scooter last nightin chat, CHP 7 is lifted...

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but he did not say that it was lifted. On Wednesday night, he said that he thinks that they had their meeting on things 2 weeks ago, and that it may be lifted. He even said that he thinks that t very well could be, but he never said that it was. Sorry. :( And last night, he was talking about the Arab Summit meeting.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by rsneed