Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Oklahoma no longer selling Dinars

lowsilverado99

I called the number just now at the Bank of Oklahoma. Spoke to Daniel in customer service. He said they received an email a couple of days ago and are no longer selling it. He said he thinks they were maybe the only bank in the State selling it. He said the email did not give a reason, but he thought maybe it had something to do with it being a scam. For what it's worth....that's the information he gave. He did specifically say he did not know why they had been instructed not to well, the scam part was his supposition.

Thats it !!!! Iam a newbie as well, and also live in the Tulsa area!!!!!! I will call tommorrow and post my results ....LONG LIVE THE NEWBIES AND GOOOOO RVVV

Does Tulsa have the highest density of dinar holders on this forum? GOOD LORD?? How many Okies are on here? :blink:

Sounds like we need to have a "Meet Up" LMAO!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many banks in our area have quit selling dinar. I have asked them why and they have said "because this is a scam". I am sure that's what they have been told by someone. It will be fun to see the look on their faces when we cash in. I sure am hoping I'm right and they're wrong. <_<

I was told the same thing by Regions Bank when I went to get a cashier's check to buy dinar. The teller said they were told by bank managers the "dinar thing" is a scam. Didn't stop me from getting that cashier's check!

Well I'm not sure about today, but on Tuesday I went to the Bank of Texas(same bank as Bank of Oklahoma) and ordered dinars. I received a call today that they are in and I picked them up. I will go by in the morning and see if I am still able to buy them.

PS it is the Bank of Texas on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Tulsa have the highest density of dinar holders on this forum? GOOD LORD?? How many Okies are on here? :blink:

Sounds like we need to have a "Meet Up" LMAO!!!

I have a feeling there will be some good post r.v get togethers here!!!!!!! As stated in past threads, we will surely hear the r.v wwwwwoooooohhhooooooooooos here in town, lol

Best of luck,

go rv!

Well I'm not sure about today, but on Tuesday I went to the Bank of Texas(same bank as Bank of Oklahoma) and ordered dinars. I received a call today that they are in and I picked them up. I will go by in the morning and see if I am still able to buy them.

PS it is the Bank of Texas on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do, I would really like to know!

In advance, thank you for your time in this matter.

Best wishes

go rv

Edited by lowsilverado99

Include the phone # and Bank representative newbie.

Don't need more mis-information.... OH what the heck, It is the rumor section..... Juice it up a little bit and make it a little more exciting....

OH don't forget, give a rate and give a date. People will LOVE YOU until it doesn't come true. 15 seconds of fame... Enjoy it...

Why can't people play nice! Couldn't you just have posted what you were told and leave it at that. You say he's looking for 15 minutes of fame yet what are you trying to do by bashing him... Remember, "rumor section" Thank you for the post~

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, Low Silverado,

I called the number you gave on the site, spoke with Cole, mentioned what you said and he denied your post in its entirety.

He Pulled it up in the computer and attempted an order and it allowed it.

He priced it and said the current exchange if I would like to order right now was .0010648

Thanks for your efforts, but it just isn't true.

If what you said was true, you might have been a hero to all of us.

Call back the person you spoke with and ask "WHY" they would tell you that. (if what you are saying is true....)

You have to realise every senario is defferent, I've had the same thing happen to me at 5/3 Bank in Fl, I spoke to one location and they sold Dinars then I called another location closer to where I live and they said no!!! They didn't even know what I was talking about so be careful when you acuse someone of not telling the trueth. This newbie may have spoken to a new employee who had no idea what Iraqi dinar is, 99% of the population would have no idea so don't be so quick to judge when someone is trying to share thier experiance, remember you were not there!!!!!!!!!!! Now Be positive and GO RV!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 5

Fish man I have no reason to provide false info, as I stated in my original post , I a may be new on joiningbut, have been watching along time.

Proof, heres your proof my friend:

918-259-5150 ask for customer service

press 0

press #

Take care!

Thank you for your post and info. GO RV

You have to realise every senario is defferent, I've had the same thing happen to me at 5/3 Bank in Fl, I spoke to one location and they sold Dinars then I called another location closer to where I live and they said no!!! They didn't even know what I was talking about so be careful when you acuse someone of not telling the trueth. This newbie may have spoken to a new employee who had no idea what Iraqi dinar is, 99% of the population would have no idea so don't be so quick to judge when someone is trying to share thier experiance, remember you were not there!!!!!!!!!!! Now Be positive and GO RV!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I truly wish the best for ALL who is invested in this, Even if the wait has "jaded" some!! All I can say is, I hope everyones dreams come true!

Ok, Low Silverado,

I called the number you gave on the site, spoke with Cole, mentioned what you said and he denied your post in its entirety.

He priced it and said the current exchange if I would like to order right now was .0010648

Call back the person you spoke with and ask "WHY" they would tell you that. (if what you are saying is true....)

I don't think you did call I think you are giving him a hard time just to aggravate

• Upvote 1

Ok, Low Silverado,

Could we see your phone bill to make sure that you called , not doubting to word just looking for proof! :rolleyes:

Thank you, Best of luck to you and all that is in this journey!!!!

lowsilverado99, Thanks for your post!!

I worked in a bank for many years. I know

first hand, the Tellers and even Customer Service

are not always given all the currency updates in

a timely fashion. (and may I say, they are

very underpaid!)

But whatever the case, haven't we about figured out...

This RV train is moving down the tracks...

It keeps make stops along the way.

But, it keeps on moving down those tracks,

And it is picking up steam as it goes...

I can almost hear the whistle blowing!

"Can I get a Witness!"

• Upvote 1