Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq OFF OFAC List

Ruve

DD: THIS IS HUGE!!! Iraq OFF OFAC List

September 13, 2010 · Posted in BALANCE, CHATS / POSTS, NEWS, TIDBIT

TIDBIT: This was sent to me by one of you. Thank you Judi! – DD

Office of Foreign Assets Control

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECENT OFAC ACTIONS

Full List | Previous | Next

®.

09/13/2010

On September 13, 2010, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) removed the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 575 <image001.gif>, from 31 C.F.R. chapter V, and added the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations (“ISISR”) as new part 576 <image001.gif>to 31 C.F.R. chapter V. The ISISR implement Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007...

http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/iraq/iraq.shtml

You are subscribed to the Office of Foreign Assets Control’s notification service for Iraq Sanctions at the U.S. Department of the Treasury. New information on Iraq Sanctions is now available.

For more information on this specific action, please visit our Recent Actions page at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions

Tags: no tags

Edited by Ruve
  • Upvote 1

This is great. Folks, l can now believe. It has been stated in many times that the moment Iraq is off OFAC list, you can start gathering and counting your dinar you placed in the lock-box. Thank you Scooter for your research efforts and all the gurus.

Thats fun because I did exactly just that. After seven years of this I guess I gave away 370,000 dinars. I hope those people did not throw them away.

This is great. Folks, l can now believe. It has been stated in many times that the moment Iraq is off OFAC list, you can start gathering and counting your dinar you placed in the lock-box. Thank you Scooter for your research efforts and all the gurus.

Would you point me in the direction of just two or three of those statements? Thanks.

Oh really? So there's no other red tape for the process? I've heard last week that the Dinar has been removed from the exotic list as well. So these would be signs I assume. The bad part is that we don't know when the RV will happen and we don't know the rate. I guess we'll have to see and be patient.