Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JBrooks need your Prayers for her Father

Bumper64

I know it is a hard and trying time for you and your family but the power within and the power above will always guide you. My full hearted prayers are with you and your family and had been a daddy's girl myself I truly know your feelings. Keep the faith becouse prayer can do amaizing things.

God bless all of you and I pray your father recovers.

Carla

JBrooks - I know exactly how you feel. My husband had a very serious heart attack when he was in his 30s. Take comfort in knowing that your dad is in God's hands. You have the power of prayer on your side - I have no doubt your DV family and many more people have you and your dad in their thoughts and prayers.

Have faith that your dad will be fine, and take the time to care for yourself! God bless you!

My fervent prayers and my heart goes out to you JBrookes! I hope the doctor's in care of your father have the great physician guiding their hands! Stay strong and positive and may God bless you! I am also, so very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. May God comfort you and your family.

I lost my father in 98' - He died the day before my birthday and then we buried him the day after my birthday. I loved my father, he was a great dad, and we shared a strong bond. I was one of the lucky ones, raised in a great & loving family.

Thank you for the kind things that you said. You are precious!

• Downvote 1

Jessica,

Your dad's life is held in the loving hands of the very God who created him and He loves your dad more than you can possibly imagine. Rest in that knowledge. There is strength and hope there. I will pray for peace for you and your family as well as a restoration of health for your dad.

I tried to go through and thank each of you for your prayers, words of comfort, support, & love, but there was so many I will do it this way for now. This site is truely blessed. I am blessed to have been brought here to meet such wonderful, loving people. (this includes non-believers as well)

We are waiting on a pulmonologist to see him because fluid built up in his lungs & heart. The doctor says his heart is pumping around 25% as of this morning. That could improve, however, we just have to wait it out to know for sure. He will be here for at least a week, possibly 2. Dr says there is a 25-30% chance there will be complications. He can't tell us at this point if they will be able to stent the other blockages or if he will have to have open heart surgery. He has said he definately can not do any more right now because daddy would not live through it.

I am a daddy's girl. He is a strong, faithful, loving man who has always taken care of us. He would also appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. Each and every one of you are touched by God giving us a peace that He is here & He is in charge.

I'm sorry if there are typos or any mistakes, sending this from my phone. I love you all!! God Bless each of you!!

Sincerely,

Jessica

Hey Jessica...our thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep the faith and I hope to meet you and your dad someday soon. POURITFORWARD

JBrooks, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Remember though, the medical profession can do absolutely amazing things these days.

Keep the faith, sweetie, and be strong. You WILL get through this. Wish I could give you a big hug right now. Think we all feel that way.

Edited by winchell99