Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:30 PM CDT - 5/28/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  Now this video came out about the 20th of April but its important. Sudani is on TV having a discussion and an Arab translating and Sudani is saying, “We are increasing the rate. This is what we are working on” Increasing the rate and the value of the Iraqi Dinar. Sudani is telling us. This is straight from the horse’s mouth.:twothumbs:

Clare  Article: "Experts expect the dollar exchange rate to fall and reach parity with the official price" Quote: "Financial experts expected the parallel dollar exchange rate to fall and reach parity with the official price.":twothumbs::tiphat:

Frank26   Everything is being done in an expedited manner. But unfortunately, it's expedited Middle East manner... You sign a contract in the Middle East, that doesn't mean that it's going to be activated on the day that you sign it, nor tomorrow, nor the next week, nor the next month. It is activated when they say so. WhyBecause you need what they've got. You got to go by their rules. They have to move by their quicksand pace. I'm sorry, that's all there is to it. You have witnessed it. You have experienced it. You have tasted it by being involved in the monetary reform investment...

Mnt Goat  The train is moving faster down the tracks now than ever before. In fact, Iraq has come right and told us this is going to end with the Iraq dinar regaining it’s former strength.:twothumbs:

Deepwoodz  Surely everybody that puts just a little bit of thought into this understands that the biggest announcement in Iraq's history will come with all the who’s who, all the wannabe’s, and all the news organizations, celebrations in the street... etc... in one place with horns blaring to make the RI known to the citizens and the rest of us shortly after.

Fnu Lnu  Much has been made of the number 90 Trillion. This is the alleged number of Dinar at large. I do not believe this number is valid and here's why. 1) There are always casualties such as fire & natural disasters. 2) We know there has been an effort, for years, to coax three zero notes out from under mattresses, with some success. 3) We know stolen Dinar have been recovered in very large amounts recently. 4) Here's the biggie: I saw a video some years back, where a jet was seized attempting to leave the country, and it was stacked from floor to ceiling with coffin sized cases full of Dinar. [Post 1 of 2]

Fnu Lnu  It had to be trillions. Much to my surprise, the jet was eventually cleared to take off. However, it was no surprise to hear the jet was registered to Nuri Al Maliki. The jet landed in Zurich Switzerland where it was then seized and the Dinar confiscated. Some may remember an article stating that Switzerland repatriated a large number of Dinar to Iraq but the article was scant on details. When one considers all these scenarios, it would seem that there is far less Dinar in circulation that 90 trillion. It may well be half that amount. IMHO. [Post 2 of 2]:twothumbs:

MarkZ  This is pure gold this morning: Article: US Ambassador praises Iraq’s official adoption of E-Payment system” This particular US ambassador is well known as the “Ambassador of re-valuations” She usually gets sent to whatever country whose value is about to change. She is there in Iraq right now.:twothumbs:

Pimpy  I agree it's going to happen. I don't have doubt about that. I'm just keeping an eye on whether or not they want to delete the zeros. If they go to a free floating market hopefully there won't be... deleting the zeros and we'll see the exchange rate go up pretty quick before they have time to respond...

PompeyPeter  It [the increased and large 2024 budget and deficit] clearly tells us they've got to change the exchange rate from 1310, and they have to have an international rate... All of this enormous infrastructure and development and world connectivity that we see in front of us.

Kaperoni  The dinar when it floats will be whatever the current exchange rate is, and could rise gradually accordingly.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1