Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These guys (political leaders) in Iraq are just idiots

uncs

Sorry, got to get something off my chest, but man these guys have so much potential riding on the line and they can't get a long to form a governement. Idiots! Yea we all want it for financial gain but come on these poor people in Iraq that suffer everyday. I think its a slap in the face that all the American Blood Spilled and we can't get the son of a guns to agree on a dang thing. So sad.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I think we are at a stale mate until government is formed. Wish you all the best and a BIG

WHO DAT

Sorry, got to get something off my chest, but man these guys have so much potential riding on the line and they can't get a long to form a governement. Idiots! Yea we all want it for financial gain but come on these poor people in Iraq that suffer everyday. I think its a slap in the face that all the American Blood Spilled and we can't get the son of a guns to agree on a dang thing. So sad.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I think we are at a stale mate until government is formed. Wish you all the best and a BIG

WHO DAT

You have to remember, they have no idea how to be a democracy. It's not that easy. Remember that they only know of purely religious ways and to bring a political stand such as separate church and state, is going to take a little time. I believe they r doing alot better than expected. Thanxs

WHO DAT

WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?? WHO DAT :lol::lol:

WHO DAT

Couldn't have put it any better than that ! I agree ! :angry:

WHO DAT ?.........YOU ALL DAT uncs ! B)

Thanks for the post !

Edited by Man_Kind

WHO DAT

you are correct.. we are in a stalemate until gov is formed. you must remember that these political guys in iraq know that this is their one shot to gain power. so they think of nothing accept to acheive their goal of gaining it.

This may help. another site reports: Friday, 10 September 2010

I would like to report that there is something positive happening in Iraq and within the government, I guess its better late than never. The Deputy Governor Zamili has asked the National Coalition to freeze the government salaries of the Presidency, Council of Ministers, and all Parliament members. I am sure this will get their attention and maybe they will start acting like elected officials and start showing up for work. The Parliament members monthly salary is 30k USD a month, with that kind of income you would think they would be eager to go to the Parliament building.

Read the article.

http://www.another site

They beyond are idiots...

They are children fighting over power and prestige....

I believe they still have the mental capacity of the Hussein era and after these fools have faded away the younger generation may see the light and change the country...but as long as there is no educational system to teach people (other than to blow people up and cut off heads) they will still be caught in the same cycle of wanting power...It is a Eastern mind-set thing...

"I totally concur with your assessment" Maximus Delta. Having seen it first hand, it is very hard to understand. They may never outgrow their "tribal" differences to the point that they can truly get along. :(